Islam is the religion to save you from the madness?

Islam is the religion to save you from the madness?

Are you a white male stuck in a "devolving" society of cuckolds, feminists and political correctness over logic and reality?
Is so, then perhaps you should come to the true path and follow Islam.
In Islam, there is no:
>feminism
>political correctness
>homosexuality
>genderfluidity
>white race hate
>BLM
>cuckery
>tolerance
>rape culture
>ungrateful women
>disarmament
>affirmative action
>forced diversity
>corporate greed
>communism/facism
>obesity/fat acceptance
>female presidents
>pacifism/hippies

We value fighting back against those that come to invade and disrupt your way of life. We value the expulsion and exclusion of non-compatible cutures. We value subservient, respectful women who must take the initiative to compete in STEM majors and earn equal pay instead of demanding it for having a degree in Gender Studies.
We value healthy minds, healthy bodies and embrace sexuality at the start of puberty.

Western culture is dying and there is no cure for the cancer it has been infected with. Come to Islam, worship Allah SWT and follow Muhammad SAW.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
pegc.us/archive/Articles/eco_ur-fascism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=r7nLo2AK4fs
youtube.com/watch?v=KBMozd9W0Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=zFzhP6MAiZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RvdXTNjHKaw
youtube.com/watch?v=Uqd8TioDfHI
youtube.com/watch?v=jyypEhQTAfo
youtube.com/watch?v=A7KhYsIEPJU
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thx now i will slave my wife and live in the middle age for the rest of my life, oh and there is my new imaginary friend who ask me to kill the heretics

take your pedophile religion somewhere else

You're part of the problem and the reason western culture is dying... yet you can't see it.

Soon enough Islam will dominate and you will regret your choice.

Either bait or the worst human alive, if the former, poor job 2/10, if the latter, then kys

Sailor Moon thread?

Admit it, you are secretly jealous of how "uncucked" our culture and religion is.

>pic related
>the modern "progressive" western male

Yess!

Is this ok?

>We value fighting back against those that come to invade and disrupt your way of life.

All the while disrupting my way of life with all your stupid fucking rules. I am sorry, I am not interested in seing the face of my wife for the first time the night of our wedding or being stoned to death for immoral dancing/ saying the prophet is a fag/drawing myself sodomizing the prophet.

My life isnt perfect, but its no way near as bad as yours. I am good

Also, I like fucking bacon

Name a single humanity-improving thing to come from Islam and I will respect your opinion.
Any medical science, biology, physics, political, anything that is groundbreaking at all.
There's like 1½ billion primate muslims now, surely someone must have done something. Or has their religion stunted their humanity to the point they can't function in the 21st century?

This picture says all

It seems you are too much of a faggy libcuck who enjoys ruining his society too much.

The Jihad has already been waged in response to your aggression and greed soIslam will soon take over anyway.

JIhad is shit, keep on killing 50 people every 6months if it makes you hard, we're killing you by the thousands.

Also, you people take people in by talking about the Palestinian situation and have never done shit against Israel, you're just pathetic

Just because all the top scientists in the world flock to the West to get their fair share of the wealth you barbarians looted and cheated people out of, doesn't mean you have the best. You have the H1-B to save you...

We have thriving economies and some of the best medical, banking and engineering industries in the world. Where is the tallest building in the world? Germany, USA?... Oh, right. Dubai.

Keep dreaming, cucklord.

Funny you talk about Dubai, they used to have jack shit until they realised oil reserves where depleting a lot and tat was no longer a suitable basis to their economy. They proceeded to massively import expats to form people over there. They bought their skills and hired indians to do the job, they did not really did anything by themselves

If Dubai is so wealthy and amazing, why do they flock to the west?
Also, the engineer responsible for the Burj? William F. Baker. Born, educated and raised in the US.
If white people hadn't spread and educated that sandy wasteland that is the middle east, you'd still be living in mudbrick huts.

Arabs got their wealth through their natural resources, a gift from Allah. Westerners get theirs from looting, invading, oppressing and inimidating to this very day...

We used it to our benefit, building a thriving economy and limited your influence here. Africans also have vast natural resources, but because of their belief in western ways, they were fooled and got cheated by guess who?...

You people are thieving and murderous scum. It is our duty to perform Jihad and purge you from this Earth ever since you decided to do to us what you did to the rest of the world.

Islam will continue to defend itself.

Yeah, your tower was designed by a Chicago firm. Of course when petrodollars were raining you could afford some expensive stuff, but how are things today in Dubai?

>William F. Baker.
He was only following the foundations a Muslim laid out for modern skyscraper design...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
You're welcome, infidel. What would you do without that H1-B?

See

"What you did"
Such as invent electricity, radio, antibiotics, planes, cars, trains, internet, microchips, fucking space travel.
Every amazing invention you can name was made by those damn dirty white people.
You owe your existence to white people and their oil money that fuels our great society, and you'll be grateful when you get a drone attack up your ass.
Meanwhile Mudslime refugees are put in camps all over Europe while we fix your broken country brought on by your antiquated religion.

So now that natural ressources are gone, doesnt that mean Allah abandonned them?

Go on with Jihad mate, just doesnt look like its working out so much so far, your jihadists in the west are all pathetic missfits who stole, sold drugs, had sex with bitches, disrespect your god and their parents. Talk about representatives

>A few days later I saw the first American soldiers. They were African Americans. The
first Yankee I met was a black man, Joseph, who introduced me to the marvels of Dick Tracy and Li'l Abner. His comic books were brightly colored and smelled good.

>One of the officers (Major or Captain Muddy) was a guest in the villa of a family whose two daughters were my schoolmates. I met him in their garden where some ladies, surrounding Captain Muddy, talked in tentative French. Captain Muddy knew some
French, too. My first image of American liberators was thus – after so many palefaces in black shirts – that of a black man in a yellow-green uniform saying: "Oui, merci beaucoup, Madame, moi aussi j'aime le champagne . . ."

>A few days later I saw the first American soldiers. They were African Americans. The first Yankee I met was a black man, Joseph, who introduced me to the marvels of Dick Tracy and Li'l Abner. His comic books were brightly colored and smelled good.

>One of the officers (Major or Captain Muddy) was a guest in the villa of a family whose two daughters were my schoolmates. I met him in their garden where some ladies, surrounding Captain Muddy, talked in tentative French. Captain Muddy knew some French, too. My first image of American liberators was thus – after so many palefaces in black shirts – that of a black man in a yellow-green uniform saying: "Oui, merci beaucoup, Madame, moi aussi j'aime le champagne . . ."

wtf i hate islam now!

Did you even read your own article?
Also you neglected to answer my question.
If Dubai is as amazing as you say, why does the west make all the breakthroughs and employ all the greatest scientists?
Why is the middle east a worhtless leech on the west?

Firstly, Islam is not a race. We do not see white, black or any people for that matter as "dirty"... only hostile infidels such as yourself.

Secondly isn't it a remarkable coincidence that countries you refuse to help are only "broken" after you loot, invade, oppress and intimidate them? Keep the blinkers on. You will never use your logic to see what is really going on because the only way you can compete and be the first to "invent everything" is by using force to eliminate the competition.

Soon, you will be purged and the world will be far better off without you holding us back.

>We value fighting back against those that come to invade and disrupt your way of life.
proceeds to leave their countries in countless numbers because they're too pussy to stay and fight
would rather be seen as refugees
top kek.

Even Superman hates sandniggers. Damn.

I don't need a shitty religion to be anti-feminist, politically incorrect, think trannies are weird, or to love myself.

>If Dubai is as amazing as you say, why does the west make all the breakthroughs and employ all the greatest scientists?
Because you have dominated the world through war, intimidation and conquest, thus holding all the world's money in your murderous and bloody hands. Of course a leading scientist from Mumbai is going to work for an American firm than a small Indian firm... in a capitalist society money is king. If you have allotted many trillions from your barbaric and immoral foreign policy, that's where people will flock to. You do not understand capitalism.

Hahahaha save us from madness? How? by drinking camel piss like Muhammed suggested? The only mad thing in this world is Islam itself you deluded buffoon

Don't believe me? Here are some fun Islamic facts for you to enjoy:

Muhammad Peed Like a Girl
youtube.com/watch?v=r7nLo2AK4fs

Peeing Your Way to Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=KBMozd9W0Kk

Satan Pees in Your Ears
youtube.com/watch?v=zFzhP6MAiZQ

Drinking Camel Urine
youtube.com/watch?v=RvdXTNjHKaw

Muhammad Was a Metrosexual
youtube.com/watch?v=Uqd8TioDfHI

Satan Hides in Your Nose
youtube.com/watch?v=jyypEhQTAfo

Satan Farts When He Hears the Call to Prayer
youtube.com/watch?v=A7KhYsIEPJU

Religion of peace? More like religion of piss. amirite guys? high five! but no seriously, no sane person would ever believe this trash. Literally ANY other religion makes more sense than this.

>Oh, right. Dubai.
the same place which would never accept your worthless ass
the same place which would behead you for shitposting on this site.

>proceeds to leave their countries in countless numbers because they're too pussy to stay and fight
That's where you are wrong, infidel.
There is only a small portion actually fighting ISIS. 99% of Muslims are in total support of the caliphate. Moving to Europe is simply a stage in expanding the caliphate from within enemy strongholds.

Think about it. Do you really believe that there are millions of Muslims in the form of "refugees" who oppose ISIS? That is ridiculous. ISIS is Islam.

Shows what you know. You can ask the father of your future bride to see her face. If you dont like what you see then you can still back out

Lies, Islamists believe that white western people who have converted to Islam aren't true Muslims.

No. Islam will never prevail in this modern age. We don't use swords anymore and Islamic countries have barely nukes. Piss off, your religion would die if we felt like it.

Medicine was better developed in the islamic golden age than the dark ages in europe where plague fucked everyone up because they didn't know you should empty your shitbuckets out the window

let's see you go an live in Syria, and prove you are not a pussy.

>Piss off, your religion would die if we felt like it.
So apparently, you don't feel like it. Therein lies the problem with your cuck culture.

All the ammo in the world is useless in the hands of a gun-hating libcuck.

>doesnt that mean Allah abandonned them?
>crane slaughters dozens in freak accident, breaking laws of physics as it shouldn't have fallen
>by some divine intervention it fell, and killed dozens in your holy place
clearly god has left your religion, and is sickened by your disgusting acts against humanity.

None of the accomplishments owe anything to Islam

Muhammed told a bunch of sick Bedouin converts to Islam to drink camel piss to cure themselves, then they got angry and killed all the camels and the owner. Hmm, I wonder why?

Islam and medicine in the same sentence? are you kidding me? lmao

LOL majority of muslims are completely against sharia law
>Moving to Europe is simply a stage in expanding the caliphate from within enemy strongholds.
so you'll slaughter those who show you kindness and willingness to help you?
fucking sickening. no wonder god left your religion.

Your religion isn't a threat anyways that's what I'm saying. Typical autistic, put words in my mouth to favour his own shitty opinion. This thread is over bitch. Your religion is shit and never will be great. No one follows the original rules, your stupid imams keep making up rules to benefit their shit religion, only reason it's growing is because your shitty Mudslimes are raping anyone because no one wants to fuck your own inch dick.

>so you'll slaughter those who show you kindness and willingness to help you?
Where was this kindness during your many invasions, bombings and lootings of our countries that gave us a reason to flee in the first place.

Westerners aren't kind. The liberal media just puts on a show to be politically correct. It is pushing forward a cuck agenda.
Western armies want to kill Muslims and western civilians want their soldiers to kill Muslims.

We will take advantage of the growing cuckold agenda to expand our caliphate and neutralize the threat.

Let's ask ourselves what Islam is up against and why islam can't do shit or expand, 1 reason only. Nuclear nations.
4 major countries have lots of them, none muslim
1. America, Christian (beginning to be cucked, but could elect a present with balls)
2. Russia, Christian (definitely not cucked)
3. China, Secular (definitely not cucked)
4. India, hindu (I only include them because they counter Pakistan, if Paki shoots India and everyone else shoots back)
If any of those nations wish to blow the middle east off the map they could, Russia and China have put strick sanctions on their Muslim border population which is basically join or die. Islam can't do shit and will never dominate the world so stay in your desert and enjoy sand in your cereal sandnigger.

why would i go somewhere which the native population is so shit, they turned it into a hellhole reminiscent of ww2?

America is thouroughly cucked and effectively a write off. Hillary will win. Deal with it.

Russia hates the West more than it hates Islam. There is a massive Muslim population in Russia and they will support Muslims before they support the West.

China is not a target of our Jihad and Islam is growing in the country slowly. They would rather use the opportunity to take over the USA as the world's superpower.

India. They poop on the streets. Islam made them better...

Islam will dominate, brother. Better make peace with it or you will be anxious for the next few years.

sorry, i am atheist, cant believe in a religion that says that the earth is flat

ily.
this rhetoric can go on all day

Islam doesn't say that...

Claiming to not invade other's ways of life while actively invading areas and forcing people to join islam. How about go fuck yourself, fuck religion, fuck the rules your small mind can't comprehend without some false deity holding your sandnigger hand.

>Russia hates the west more than islam
Russia hates everyone and will kill everyone. Catholics hate orthodox but we still crusaded together so good luck asking them to do that with you
>Take over the USA as a superpower
Um if Muslims ever take control it won't be a superpower at all, just another muslim shit hole
>China is not a target if our jihad
FAKE MUSLIM DETECTED!!! all non believes are a kufar to you and are targets of jihad, or are you stupid?

they invented algebra, so one more reason to hate them

I might be interested if it didn't ask me to believe in the impossible.

I like bacon. Fuck off and die.

>all non believes are a kufar to you and are targets of jihad, or are you stupid?
Suddenly the infidel thinks he is an expert on Islam... this is the arrogance these people have, and one more reason they need to be purged.

>India poop on the street islam made them better
They still poop on the street so good job

Sorry I believe in the enlightenment and not stone-age barbarism. Islam is the religion of scummy goatfucking bastards and is probably the most bullshit of all the Abrahamic religions.

Can't have infedels around who are smarter than you to make you and your religion look stupid right little guy?

Islam has never been at peace. 1400 years and not one single time, despite what your 6th grade social studies class taught you. "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve" Quran8:12. Islam's prophet was a pedophile. a rapist. A necrophiliac and a narcissist among many other horrible things. Islam isn't allowed to question their religion, not even a little bit so everyone ignores the giant contradiction that is the Quran. People who speak the language fluently cant even read the shit without 2 other texts to help them decipher it, but that doesn't matter cause they have faith.
bait 0/10 didn't even provide any decent arguments.

Okay Chad nice try

Every religions are Satan's work,Islam is one of the worst

Not in Muslim areas. Take Bangladesh for example. Once Islam was in charge, their situation improved dramatically.

Precisely because it is only 1400 years old Islam has never and will not anytime soon be at peace. It is a juvenile religion going through growing pains. It lashes out violently to compensate for its insecurities, cover for its lack of legitimacy and to attempt to bolster its stability.

It was founded by an illiterate Arab merchant at a time when Arabs were salty about god not giving them their own prophet. He plagiarized heavily from Judaism and Christianity and gave Arabs the prophet they wanted. Then he became a vicious warlord. Unlike the mythical prophets of the other Abrahamic religions, Muhammad was a horndog and left many children, which caused a succession crisis and a vast and lasting schism in the faith before it was even a century old.

Its a pathetic joke of a religion, hardly worth taking seriously were it not for its violent, dirty, sandy-assed adherents. I don't know whats worse, liberals making excuses for Islam's wretched behavior or liberals pretending that Islam as a faith and a culture is anything other than Mormonism in PCP.

Who will cast terror into your hearts? God or Muslims?
Your comprehension skills are so poor, it seems that you never paid attention in your 6th grade English class either.

Go be a western faggot somewhere else. Preferably where there are no books and words to confuse you.

You have been attacking us for 1400 years, of course we had to defend ourselves. We're not a cuck culture like you.

unless there is a spherical carpet, it does
15:19 And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.
20:53 He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels); and has sent down water from the sky.” With it have We produced diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others.
43:10 (Yea, the same that) has made for you the earth (like a carpet) spread out, and has made for you roads (and channels) therein, in order that ye may find guidance (on the way);
50:7 And the earth- We have spread it out, and set thereon mountains standing firm, and produced therein every kind of beautiful growth (in pairs)

moar b8
islam = cancer

The founding of your religion was literally Muhammad receiving the "final revelation" from god and going around the middle east conquering and subduing infidels with his band of savage desert tribesmen. It was a warrior cult from the start.

Yeah I heard child rape is almost non existant because Islam lowered the age of forced consent to 9. As allah did, piss be upon him

Anyone confused about Islam should probably just look up what Chris Hitchens had to say about it.

This is such an amount of bait that I can't even see straight

Do you even realize that the first people that love you so much, that want you so much, are those awful people in the list? Of course you fucking do you literal filth.

When your religion is rejected because it doesn't allow bacon, let alone any other reasons, you know your religion is shit.

Christianity calls for all boys to be molested by their priests. Western culture has a law that all white males must let their wives sleep with a non-white.

Aren't I smart?

We go by biology, like smart logical people. Not arbitrary numbers based on percieved "readiness".
Mary was impregnated at 12.

As smart as a Muslim can be. The fact that you can use a computer without blowing it up is amazing.

>Offers me to join a group of people who have been inbreeding for thousands of years.
>Even to this day you mongoloids marry and fuck your first cousins, causing many genetic defects.
>Literally the worst genetics in the whole world. All women ugly as shit.

Yeah, no thanks. Your race and religion is doomed.

A muslim that uses science? that's new.
Yeah and who care if she says no, women are property to you people after all, I see why you get your wives and goats confused so often

Those people are the majority of westerners. Are you saying that majority of westerners are "pro-Islam"? That is ridiculous!

All westerners do is bomb, invade, overthrow leaders and attack Muslims. Westerners have always wanted to destroy us. You shouldn't believe the liberal media who blatantly lie and cover up facts about Islam and Muslims.

If muslims prove something is that cavemen were usually reckless and strong

We don't need history books, we just need them with a bunch of knives

Fucking kek

>I see why you get your wives and goats confused so often

Kek

I freely admit I'd support western leaders using nuclear weapons on muslims. Die in atomic fire.

There is a lot of confusion about Islam in this thread, so here's a nice little video to help clear some of this up.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

The more i hear about this religion the more i start liking it, it is scary. The thing is i love my hectic lifestyle of drugs debauchery partying and bullshit

And yet you wonder why we retaliate with this?... Your culture is getting dumber by the decade.

Posts camel pic, probably Muslims having sex with animals

Hahahaha!

Yeah muslims are a bunch of cowards. While every country in Europe, and the USA have fought for their freedom, these apes just run from their home countries.

Cowards, all of Islam.

Are you brain damaged? The liberal media is doing exactly the opposite. I know that you guys are encouraged to blatantly lie about everything you can, as if there's a ranking and you have to see which one tells more lies in your little groups, but this is outright reaching. This is like saying that jews are generally holocaust deniers and that Alex Jones would gladly suck Obama's dick.

The liberal media acts as your shield and sword to try to convince braindead people that you're amazing and the religion of "peace" and that every kid you rape or person you kill is just a cultural thing and yadda yadda.

I don't advocate for retarded people to be killed in any way, but if there was any way of basically brainwashing you fucktards outside of islam, specially your "imāms", I would fucking advocate for that. I don't support many western things but I'd rather take a bunch of angry retarded cunts who think spreading legs as a man is wrong than you animals.

Cowards?
We are literally setting up a new base in the land of our enemies. That's not cowardly. That's genius.

123,000 civilian deaths from the American-Iraq war, we honestly don't care about your people, keep going Mohammad if you think your little terrorism has any effect on us but making us more united against Islam and justification to wage more wars against you with our better weapons

>Islam is the religion to save you from the madness

Islam IS madness, you goat fucker