Honest question

honest question
why do you buy apple products?
now it comes with no headphone jack
I'm really curious , are there any apple owners here?

No headphone jack? That's just fucking retarded

Typing this on my last iPhone at the moment.

They do come with a converter as i understand.

>finds random photo off "IPhone 7" on the internet
>GUISE GUISE LOOK IM SUPERIOR BECAUSE I DON'T USE APPLE PRODUCTS

Please kys

I also buy wifi router and bluetooth devices. Also comes without cables. Seems that I am retarded.

the headphone they made has lightning port, so you cant charge while listening on the headphone. we are not talking about wireless devices. does apple give you a free wireless headphone?

Wow it's almost like if you want a phone thinner than 3.5mm, you can't fit a 3.5mm port onto it! How would you propose making the phone thinner than the ports you want on it?

>why do you buy apple products?
for the same reason i buy most of the tools I use: they serve me well and free my time to do shit like put my mind to more important tasks like modeling, analysis, and communicating my findings.

I don't give a fuck if they remove all the jacks and add a unique plug that costs a ton of money to buy, if doing this profits me far more than it would to stick with old round plugs (or if i don't even use them), it makes rational sense to move on.

I have no special loyalty to Apple, if I and those I communicate findings with worked better with Android, I'd drop Apple in a heartbeat. There is no reason to get worked up over things that many folks don't use (e.g., DVD drives in laptops). The few who still need them can buy laptops with them or other stuff.

I don't trust Apple to run my models, so for that, I use other machines.... Only loser fanboys (on both sides) predicate their purchases on some idiotic ideal of what they think things should have and assume everybody else should feel the same.

wow, these apple fags are testy!

this
/thread

its the phone for the lazy. lot less to do to set it up. dumb whores prefer these type of phones.

you say this like all these things are unique to Apple.

are you trying to make a paper? anything thinner than 3.5 wouldn't even feel comfortable to hold

so you enjoy paying for overpriced tools aswell? do you buy unique screw drivers for your unique screws that change pattern every year? it makes no sense

Boohoo How dare they try something different

something different every year, let me see how you plug your fancy headphones you bought into your new iphone without a 99.99$ "innovative" converter

>you say this like all these things are unique to Apple.

then you missed my point: Apple is incidental. At the risk of overusing a term, if it profits me, I use it. If I can profit more with another product, I use something else. If I found the change in jacks was detrimental to my goals (assuming it was true), I'd change phones in a heartbeat. Nobody deserves special consideration other than whether it leaves you ahead in your goals.

your idiotic presumption is laughable. tools are only overpriced if their cost to benefit ratio was much less than the C/B of a comparable product. Even funnier is your presumption that C/B that is "overpriced" for you must be "overpriced" for everyone. That's the telltale sign of a true IDEOLOGUE, and a retarded one at that.

Why would you use a wired earphone over wireless? people need to move on eith ye evolution, I'm glad Apple is taking things to the next level.

16gb devices with no memory slots
has nfc but doesn't let users share data over it
says no need for stylus or big screen, makes big screens and styluses

>2016
>can't afford Bluetooth headphones

when android phones move on with evolution they usually include free adapters. let me see apple give you free wireless headphone while rendering your old headphones useless

namecalling and including pictures huh? what an special snowflake. such argue much logic

Because wired produces higher quality sound for significantly less cost.

i get that. you would change it if any other product offers you something like apple does. but most people who buy apple compare the phone with the android devices which are half or sometime one-third of iphone price. if you want the same stuff that apple offers, be kind to look in the same price range. apple doesnt deserve special consideration. neither does android or even windows phone. but judge equally.

it's not that I can't afford it, it's not just about the headphone jack people! it's about everything this company does! they sold out kickass owner's personal info to FBI
they make shitty phones every year and people still buy them

Apple - simple devices for simple people
nuff said

Only niggers & faggots use iPhones.

currently note 7 is the best device on the market, comes with a lot of features and free stuff, even free microsd.
meanwhile 16gb iphones ....

yes, i'm from the GNAA faggot! come here and suck this long black cock!

stupid devices for simple people* there i fixed it
android is pretty easy to use. every advanced option is almost always activated by the user. try a demo of a marshmallow device from any android maker

please don't be racist, or fuck off of this thread. OP here btw

How about using a 2.5mm jack instead.

what is the point of a thin device when camera protrudes like a nipple?

Superior quality. Ease of use. Never fteezes or stalls. Ever. High quality product. Apple pwns too bad people
hate bc of price, worth it though for an extra hundred

Never freezes. Holy shit this is bait.

My last phone was a galaxy s2 that I received from my mom after she upgraded to an s5. It was a nice phone because it accomplished what I needed it to accomplish. I just recently bought an iPhone 6s Plus after four years of using my s2. The difference is huge and not just because the s2 was obviously outdated, but because it makes my life easier. I have everything connected on my iPhone and overall it's just a splendid experience. I'm not an apple fan boy but I really do love most of the aspects of their products. Only thing I really don't like is that I can't download a psp emulator on the current update.l without jail breaking.

Tldr: It makes my life easier and a bit better. I'm not an apple fan boy but the iPhone is nice.

let's not drag ease of use here, not all people are mentally challenged
superior quality (no waterproofing, aluminium body, bending like a boomerang)
and according to statistics iphone apps crash more than android apps.
iphone doesn't do half of what android phones do. and yes i know this because i have been studying phones since 2009.
apple devices are not special, they just don't do shit, that is why they are simple and fast

Mines never ever frozen. Or stalled. Whatever. Iphone6. Keep crying bitch.

can you elaborate how it makes life easier? what do you mean by connected?
android devices can control tv, ac, and all kinds of things, you can hack an airplane with an android device and if you are using an app there is probably a version for android

I don't buy Apple products because I'm not clinically Retarded

Nice reality you've cooked up for yourself.

If you can afford Apple you can afford some decent bluetooth headphones. FFS.

Lol want a phone to always work when you want it to? Go apple. Want a phone where you can do "whatever" go android but it'll be lame trust me. If you want a phone to not worry about basically go iPhone if you want to dl random apps and stuff to android but it's not worth it imo, having had both at the same time.

iphone 6 was the worst flop they did, the gate to admit android was better in 2012

Its 2016. Use bluetooth headset.

had a note for 4 years, worked perfectly no issues whatsoever

its so when you buy an iphone you pay 799 or more for it but every version is worth 173 after production (so production cost is in that price) and then you pay 58 for marketing software and so on. so an iphone with all his apps and software and marketing is worth 231 and you fools pay 799 or more, the 568 are going straigt into their pockets and from there in the porsche of their daughters and later you cry because she can drive that car and you not fgts

and by the way the hardware of an iphone and most of the other devices from appe is shit from 2009-2011 just sayin

the point is, true bluetooth headsets like samsung iconx are recently being developed and iphone 7 is not gonna include one free, but android phones include a headphone for their jack. how hard is that to understand? ofcourse you can afford one, but you can also afford cow shit for 2000$, doesn't mean it's wise to buy it

I remember when Apple dumped the Floppy Disk. The world went bonkers. What a dumb thing to do, they screeched.

Then Apple adopted this thing called USB which enabled you to connect printers and cameras etc. And the world was livid. People were furious that Apple would force this USB system on the world... a world that was happy with their PS/2 connectors, RS-232 connectors, Centronics interfaces, SCSI interfaces etc.

The list of Apple's bright ideas is almost endless. So is the list of outrage by everyone else. Go fuck yourselves if you're not using Apple Products. It's an established fact that PC and Android users are essentially the Jews of the computing world: Too cheap to pay for quality products. Enjoy your virginity (Pic Related)

it's not even a proper OS, nowhere near android anyways

Yeah so I can waste my phone's battery, have to keep the headphones charged too (that no doubt will die within 6 hours of use), and deal with shittier bluetooth audio quality. Nope.

He can't because it doesn't. Basically, he uses it BC his friends and family use it.

I don't buy iOS products (unless you're talking Cisco).

I do, however have a Macbook Pro and a Mac Pro because I prefer the stability and elegance of OSX.

Linux is unstable, unsupported shit and Windows is trash and a botnet. OSX is great and feels like Unix with a really, REALLY sexy set of skins and UIs on top of it.

>Who the fuck needs headphones for a phone anyway?

>Bluetooth pairing.

>lack of ports makes the device waterproof, a very useful and economical feature.

that moment when i have to qoute wikipedia for someone:
A group of seven companies began the development of USB in 1994: Compaq, DEC, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, NEC, and Nortel.[10] The goal was to make it fundamentally easier to connect external devices to PCs by replacing the multitude of connectors at the back of PCs, addressing the usability issues of existing interfaces, and simplifying software configuration of all devices connected to USB, as well as permitting greater data rates for external devices. A team including Ajay Bhatt worked on the standard at Intel;[11][12] the first integrated circuits supporting USB were produced by Intel in 1995.[13]

The original USB 1.0 specification, which was introduced in January 1996, defined data transfer rates of 1.5 Mbit/s Low Speed and 12 Mbit/s Full Speed.[13] Microsoft Windows 95, OSR 2.1 provided OEM support for the devices. The first widely used version of USB was 1.1, which was released in September 1998.

also, apple didn't adopt USB, apple ditched the legacy ports, that's a dick move in short time. but you wouldn't know it, cause you are happy changing your mac ports each year

>OSX looks really really sexy

really? I've always felt the exact opposite. Too much garbage bloating the UI and I always thought it looked kind of childish and somehow so oversimplified it became harder to use comfortably.

I had an iPhone 4S for a while, it sucked so I switched to Android and can honestly say I would never go back to the overpriced retard friendly sandbox that is iPhone... I truly pity all you deluded Apple fags trying to justify wasting all your money on the latest version

lubuntu user here. you can transform linux into anything

meanwhile samsung waterproofs note 7 with open ports and even the s pen works under water, ......

>economic
>apple
Bro, iPhones costs x2 as they really worth.
Also quality is much berrer wired.
You'll pay more in electricity having the phone and bluetooth headphones charged than the 2$ that cost to implement a jack.
Besides that, bluetooth ones are more expensive.
Keep thinking you'r shitty overpaid phone is good, but at the end you are just a faggot who liked being formally robbed.

and tell you what, 4s was the best iphone ever made, everything after and before is just shit

samsung made arguably one of the best pairs of bluetooth headphones. but did they ditch the port and render your expensive high quality headphones useless? no they didn't