YLYL thread

YLYL thread

though we all know you're going to post that banana. go ahead faggot. i know you want to. i know you want to be the a part of the most retarded group on the earth

im going to put in actual effort and you can start posting bananas

Reposting the same shit everyday and never checking the catalog makes you as bad as a banana poster.

>im going to put in actual effort and you can start posting bananas

So reposting an image is effort?

Actually worse then the banana, all you're doing is inviting underagers here.

OC or reposts.
Hence why desu and bananas exist, to drive home that fact.
Their is a official Sup Forums banner explaining this principle.
It's not a new concept, you provide something we like, we reward you in turn.
Post shit, and be spammed with image macros.

Is this funny?
I don't get it.
Is this a meme or something?

Banana Guy

Banana, Banana, Banana.
Banana.
Oh how it came that your heart is so mellow
Such good boy, soft and yellow
Oh whoopsie me, i've lost my peel
I hope those children don't cop a feel
Oh no!
To the door, the policeman came!
He knocked, he kicked but he did not chatter!
"Yellow banana man, come on out, don't make me madder!"
My child could see everything, far and wide!
Everything from your banana bits to your tall, cheeky smile
Just give me it now, your hands on a plate
To the prison cell we go, this cannot wait
Banana, banana, banana man he thought
Who could have taddled, to get banana man caught?
Could it be that man in that shit shirt?
Mother fucking Bill Hitchert
"Oh I like this image"
He said to his friend
When deep down anxiety and dread would fill his head
Meanwhile John, he laughed and groaned!
Poor boy Bill, he wasn't the least bit stoaked
Implications being implied, by this friend that he had defied!
THESE FUCKING TADDLING SWINE, THEY HAVE GOT ME CAUGHT
All for flaunting, my glorious booty so hot
I look for everything, I never bath or groom
IS THAT ANOTHER THREAD?
Wuts Dat, I Raff I Ruse?

I actually really like these. Takes the piss out of those fucking autistic black twitter images.

I really cant believe the banana has lasted this long, i thought it would only last a couple months tops, but its been well over a year

Well then sir, have some more.

>getting triggered over a fruit

I agree though, those pictures are perdy stupid.

>actually coming to Sup Forums specifically for ylyl threads

s

YAY!

>mom
>mom they posted it again
>mom they are posting the banana again
> waaaaagh waaaaaa screeeeech

> sweetie I told you to stay off that site
> breathe sweetie
> stop screaming
> stay off that site with the banana since it triggers your episodes

> wwaaaaaaaaaa

kek. i get it.

They were the last threads Sup Forums had going for it, Sup Forums died when yly died

Dunno why but that picture genuinely pisses me off. Like I don't fucking understand it's purpose. It's so incredibly stupid and not even in a way as to make it funny. Who was the retarded faggot who's great fucking idea it was to release this piece of backed up cuntwater into the eyes of the Internet anyhow? Of what purpose did they intend with this abomination? Is it supposed to be cute? Is it supposed to be situationally funny? Why should i care that it is naked? Why does it look at me like i should want to laugh at its immature gesture?

Seriously fuck this dumbass banana and the 40+ year Olds who are to blame for surfacing this aborted shart of a sad attempt at humor.

did you really miss all that? long story short, obviously its a corny, boring picture. some oblivious middle aged guy posted it and thought it was hysterical, and his clueless middle aged corporate drone friends were like HAHA, DAVE, that is a great picture!!! can i save that picture!!!

so it was originally funny because of that, but now its funny because faggots like you get mad enough to type an essay over it instead of just scrolling away

i actually believe its oldfags doing it, to push you impatient newfags out of here

here's how i interpret the origin of this image: Bill Hitchert, Jon Callanan and Lori Petrosino were facebook friends (prolly IRL friends as well). One day Bill Hitchert posted the Banana image. Maybe he got some response, maybe not. Maybe people commented on the image and he was really proud of his finding. Maybe no one commented and he let it go. I think he got some feedback and he was proud of himself, in a pleb way. Then, one day, perhaps not too long after, Jon Callanan posts the same banana image. I don't know if it was intentional or not. Perhaps he had a beef with Bill Hitchert, perhaps he was just trolling Bill, perhaps he was just as a moron as Bill (they are friends, after all). Bill, upon seeing that, not sure what Jon was up to, tries to fake a laugh and asks where did Jon find it (hey Jon "ha-ha", where did you find this ?). Jon, who prolly knew what he was doing, says, oh, just somewhere. Then adds sarcastically. Nice of you to join us. It's possible that Bill was ignoring Jon, and that Jon did it to bait Bill. Bill, then, passively-agressively says the famous "i really (3x) like this image", as if saying (yeah, I, it was me, before, who posted that image, scumbag) Jon, then replies with his famous: save it, it's yours, which, of course, means "yes, I know you posted, i stoled, suck my dick". Then Lori, who was just passing by, says: "wow, this is funny" Bill, then being the one who posted first, of course, says "thank you, you should thank me, I was the one who introduce the image to this faggot" And that was the story

niger

Keep up the bananananas guys! Keep Sup Forums alive with the sound of music! Que Banana sound of music gif... Someone BETTER have it.

That's a nice pair of faggots.

"Listening to 105.9FM in Los Angeles right now & the girl just came with a good one about I love Lucy. About Lucy's race, and she said "She Was black and white! Ha!"

I'm a samefag faggot.

I know there are only 12 kids samefagging non stop with spiderman and faggot shit. you're a cancer as harmful as a freckle.

Some freckles turn out deadly. In fact they kill hundreds each year mother of flubbers.

lulz u mad bro? xD

>Harmless as a freckle.
...Skin Cancer

this ACTUALLY works...a goddamn banana picture that's funny...

I miss all these comic threads in old Sup Forums

shiet