YLYL? oc here. #autismspeaks!

YLYL? oc here. #autismspeaks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYRmvnjzBlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slowclap for bananafag... i hope your mother dies in her sleep tonight..m

Okay Sup Forums, serious question. Can somebody explain to me what the FUCK is with this banana? I'm fucking tired of seeing this shit spammed everywhere. It seems like every fucking YLYL for the past year has just been absolute garbage because some autistic anons have been posting hundreds upon hundreds of variations of that idiotic banana picture. Then they circlejerk themselves by samefagging with "I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE" "THANKS LORI" FUCK YOU, LORI. I don't know who the fuck "Bill" or "John" or "Lori" are but it's not fucking funny. This shit is stale.

Not that it bothers me (or anyone who isn't underage themselves), but don't you banana posting idiots get tired of posting a stupid meme that angers almost nobody, and never has? Or are you just bored shitless and don't feel like doing your homework so you thought you'd shit up an anonymous internet board with few rules just because you can?

The mind of an autistic child perplexes me. It actually might be beneficial for you to get some mental help or to join a support group. You guys seriously need to reconsider what you do in your home life or you'll never be satisfied.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYRmvnjzBlw

fgt

triggered

What game is that even

Who is the wrestler guy? I know all of them except him

Chris Benoit

Akinator

Trips don't lie

go back to iFunny assdumb

Trying not to yell at the banana anons but fuck

>assdumb
Go back to school you fucking retard.

That's your cue bananafag post a screeny.

let the kids decide

I didn't post a banana tho

If you didn't know, how the fuck would you know he's a wrestler?

Because he looks like a wrestler....

Didn't mean to put this one in there

> When you try to teach grandma to use Facebook. OC.

Lost