Have you ever listened to a song that made you cry because it's melody or lyrics or both just got you so worked up?

Have you ever listened to a song that made you cry because it's melody or lyrics or both just got you so worked up?

Guys, I don't know what happened to me tonight. I started listening to "Pictures of You" by the Cure and suddenly I started to think about my past and my ex gf, and how I just miss it all so much and I just started sobbing hard in my room like pic related. Anyone know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YmHtISRcz0
youtu.be/cet-rELSWpM
youtube.com/watch?v=EFBlB-jwf5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=z_Jx9nqnxOM
youtube.com/watch?v=2i0IQap3i7w
youtube.com/watch?v=bJV71cW40OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C9b7uxX5LZo
youtube.com/watch?v=ustTnrPxmLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f_TAxgf02VY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, its a good thing though. Feel it out when you need to, and dont touch the song otherwise

usually only little parts, like that break in bimbo or when follow me goes into jewelry duty make some tears well up, but sometimes this whole thing just gets me really fucking worked up

youtube.com/watch?v=2YmHtISRcz0

right here

>If I could start again, a million miles away
>I would keep myself, I would find a way

I know these feels

yeah

youtu.be/cet-rELSWpM

Elliot?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFBlB-jwf5Q

just did

you probably have severe depression or some relative mental illness. Seek help at your local hospital. No, listen to goth music for hours won't cure you.

dont listen to this guy, what OP did was a completely normal thing to do

I don't think it's actually possible to listen to the opening harmonica of He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother without getting a bit misty eyed.
youtube.com/watch?v=z_Jx9nqnxOM

youtube.com/watch?v=2i0IQap3i7w

sing me to sleep...

No. Melody has come closer than lyrics though.

yeah listening to Do You Realize by The Flaming Lips.

talk talk new grass

>Listening to Soundtracks For The Blind for the first time
>The Sound comes up
>Trance becomes a super trance
>"You were wrong.... I was wrong..."
>Tears well up in my eyes
I don't even know why I cried. Another song that gets to me is "Centuries of Damn" by Death Grips.

literally not true btw

The entirety of TPOBPAH's self titled album, Muzzle by Smashing Pumpkins the first time I ever heard it and same with I see Everything by La Dispute

Almost to die winterreise

I love that song

This mostly because i know i will never be close with my mother

Yeah neither will he

i was moved to tears the first time i heard cluster ii a few months ago. it was very beautiful.

After a tough break-up this song played on the radio while i was on the bus. I think i almost cried. Still gets me in a sad vibe.
youtube.com/watch?v=bJV71cW40OQ

Yeah but she still alive but I just can't talk to her emotionally she just tries to hard

I cry every night listening to plowing into the field of love

youtube.com/watch?v=C9b7uxX5LZo
reminds me of my ex

youtube.com/watch?v=ustTnrPxmLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=f_TAxgf02VY

I once did the same thing with that song.

Powerful stuff.