My dog died today

My dog died today.

advice on how to move on and general feels thread.

pic related its her

Having your dog die is the worst feeling ever. It just takes time, and think of all the good times with him or her.
It will take a long time though.

Sorry user, loss is something that we all have to face. Looks like a good dog, I'm sure you have good memories and hopefully you will with another dog in the future.

Fuck you and your dog

grow a pair pussy.

It's just a dog. I shoot stray dogs here everyday and it's the best feeling ever.

Come on man, with that many repeating digits...

This is the only thing I can sympathize with anymore.

Witnessed

Quads has spoken.

Sorry to hear that user.

op here. gotta say i expected this form Sup Forums, but them quads tho. nice

I've lost three dogs user, I know how it feels. Sorry for your loss, she looks like she was a lovely dog.

I expect it with people and kids not dogs.

EDGE

Kill yourself in your trailer home, Cletus.

Know that all her life, her whole life, was focused on you. On her owner. That's what she depended on. Know that she had a good run and wants the best for you. Know that she loves you.

Advice, dont fucking ask b for advice

thanks guys, means a lot

Sorry man. There's really nothing I've found that makes things any better except time. Giants in particular seem to occupy an extra special place on the heart. Pic related, it's my boy.

I lost my dog several weeks ago. We're almost in the same boat. Regardless, let yourself hurt. Let yourself mourn. Don't fear the pain; letting yourself hurt is essential to living. Secondly, get your ass off electronics. Sit there and ponder him. He deserves it. Ponder his short existence, what it meant to you, what it now means. Just sit there in silence and think of him for as long as your conscious will allow it. All this aside, I'm so sorry user. You'll be in my thoughts as you delve through this time of deep, deep suffering.

thanks anons

Also, tell yourself he's fulfilled his purpose. I am not intelligent enough to say whether an afterlife exists or not, I don't think anyone is. But, while his body and his conscious are no longer here, he is still here in many ways. Your time with your pup has been a spiritual training ground for the life condition; it has also been a wonderful practicum in compassion to allow the next dog into your life who may need an expert owner, and it is your dog's gift to you that she taught you the art of compassion - true compassion - for the rest of your life. It is also his gift that his techniques will be shared with the new "stranger" of a dog who is out there waiting for the "accidental" marriage of the two of you to come together. (Dare I say "Rescue/adoption"???). There are so many perfect marriages waiting. And, remember, any capacity for future happiness will stem from your pup's unteachable gifts that she has imparted on you and you alone.

You probably never thought she was doing that with each glance, each stare, each cuddle, each tail wag, each nap. She loved you, user. And the things she taught you, like the infantile, organic compassion, remain alive.

holy shit

'wow. thanks a lot user. i hope ill get through, though i dont think i can get another dog after the realizing the sadness that comes when one passes away

Damn man, that's fucking beautiful. My dog is getting to that old age and when she passes, I will look back on this message and also send it on to those whose best furry friends have passed on

Hope your dog felt a lot of pain and was suffering

>implying he's canadian

i dont get it

Your dog wouldn't want to see you sad. Be happy that your dog isn't suffering anymore OP.

thanks user

This pic. She seemed really happy in this moment time. It captured who she is all in one moment.It's making me tear up. I'm sorry for your loss user.

oh wow these edgefag 12 year olds

wow

She's beautiful. She was a wonderful dog and she was lucky to have you to take care of her. I don't really know what advice to give, but just keep moving on and remember her fondly.

I'm by the way.

Bump

i think im gonna go cry for a bit now

thanks anons