youtube.com/watch?v=CypgeAwy9qs
youtube.com/watch?v=vlg1Y_n_YMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

taylor is cute, i like her.

>celeb fap thread
>Posts a trap / bonerkiller

OP is a faggot

i can support this

Glad to have found another appreciator so soon. Been in a real swift legs mood right now

mmm nice, any feet?

Not a feet person but I have a tiny few

MOAR

Our pleasure to

i know, she seems like a really sweet girl, like she would be fun to hang out with but is also wifey material, dosent have some crazy donkey ass and dosent put a shit tone of make up on. like if i was on a 10 hour road trip i wouldn't get annoyed of her and jump on the moving car you know.

awesome keep posting her or whoever

youtube.com/watch?v=CypgeAwy9qs

Hngg everytime I see this image it makes me wish her red-lipstick was staining my cock

for real, same

What would you want to do with her right now?

footjob for sure, love her feet

I don't get the hate TayTay gets. She's crazy hot. It don't mattah what Tayfags did as long as they post celebs. But again: I don't know. I'm just a guy who \b\ talked into jacking off to his own cousin

Taylor, why is your ass so flat?

Celeb thread or swift thread?

I don't get why any celeb gets hate from here, like we all just wanna jack off to some hot girls together. And damn nice, sounds like a good time.

proubly just spoon with her in her massive bed, and make out and fall asleep.

A gene is the basic physical and functional unit of heredity. Genes, which are made up of DNA, act as instructions to make molecules called proteins. In humans, genes vary in size from a few hundred DNA bases to more than 2 million bases.

GOING O NEED. SOURCE ON THAT PICTURE

>found a thread where people arent hating on the godess who is name is taylor swift
>mfw

It's Best Emma. Emma Roberts

I'm in love.

I'm usually able to accept that I don't have a chance with these girls but Emma Roberts and Tay drive me crazy.

That's Emma Roberts.

any good celeb feet to fap to?

You are correct.
When you reply to someone it doesn't automatically mean you're posting a pic of the same person.

what really gets me going is her belly button. something about the way she almost never shows it off.

Youre post was talking about her though... Just be more clear broseph.

Taylor is the biggest whore around. A bigger slut than a drunk chav girl. She's constantly dating and breaking up with people. She changes men more than she changes her fucking underwear. Every song she has is about a new boyfriend or ex. Someone please stop this.

Like a Muslim woman. Oppression gets ya hard huh.

>who is name

boi...please go back to Middle School

kewl

you tell em!

>capitalizing middle school
you only do that if it's part of the name

nice dubs

Your post was technically talking about her, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlg1Y_n_YMU

agreed.

anyone have this video?

Or if it's a proper noun. Like he's saying a specific school but not using the name.

Joey King

SHE WAS 15/16 IN THIS! stop!