I want to become religious. What are some good religions to get into?

I want to become religious. What are some good religions to get into?

>inb4 kikism or pisslam

None of them

Scientology

Organized religion is a joke honestly.
I got into Buddhism and spirituality bull shit about 2 years ago and have since just worked on being a better person.
Recommend it

jedi

Go blow yourself up for Allah faggot

West bow Baptist Church

What's the matter OP? Tired of not having the answer to questions which are impossible to answer so need to just take things 'on faith'?

Christianity. Jesus Christ is the only way. Get on your knees and Jesus will touch you.

PENTAKEK

Spot on. more thinking, less bitching

christianity, they will tell you what to think so you don't have to do it anymore about anything, every question you may ask they will provide an answer as long as you believe it without question, its so easy; and if you ever do something really really bad all you have to do is apologize to go to heaven, no matter how severe the crime; you also get a free pass to judge who ever you want and feel superior about it

Aum Shinrikyojoin/search that shit. I study religions and that, by far, is one of the most crazy ones. You get to go to japan you weaboo cunt

islam is religion of peace

You are such an edgelord it is amazing.

and you're intolerant of other people's beliefs

Orthodoxy

You live and learn. You hang on to the edge of tomorrow.

You wanna make money, get over your anti-semitism and go Reform Jew. If you're just too much of an autistic pussy, Episcopalian or Unitarian. Of course, none of those religions are really "religious", but I'm sure you'll do fine as a trailer-dwelling evangelical poorfag.

Satanism or free masons

This.

Jesus is kewl

If you're not a retired Ukrainian auto worker or Greek diner owner, Orthodoxy isn't for you.

>uses the term anti-semitism unironically

Ew.

Christianity helped me find a purpose again fam.

atheism is complete bullshit

Science

That's judaism you dip

>needs translation to NEETspeak:
Jew-hating neckbeard

Agnosticism

Kekism

Anyone with a brain hates Jews.

not a religion

suicide is a wonderful religion... remember all religions want you dead so just beat them to it and kill yourself!

atheism is like brain cancer

atheists are gay

>tfw A. Wyatt is currently shacked up with a Jewess
But you fell for it, familam!

fuck off

4chanism

Wow. This changes EVERYTHING.

dank af

Look, another proud, goyish white man for Trump and against immigration!