Nostalgia thread v2

Nostalgia thread v2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/thetribetvseries/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=1yZNuUpTjTo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwo5q-AlGAY
youtube.com/watch?v=HqSF-DDTI5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanted to post this in the last thread but I was too late. All I remember of it is the whimpering of Pikachu. God that was unsettling to kid me.

reposting because it was at the end of the old thread

Great game. Made lots of memories
>tfw played on splitscreen

>Am 28. Oldfuck and prouuuud to be
I can already imagine your skin losing it's youthful elascity faggot.
>old
>proud
>but on Sup Forums
Hmmmm

I saw them as SCUD-launchers for their war against Blacktron.

What I wrote to them:

both of you need to shut the fuck up.

To the 28 year old, stop arguing with a kid and defending yourself. You're just showing how immature and childish you are by engaging with him like this. And it's absurd for you to talk all that shit about "his generation" - they said the exact same shit about your generation, and none of it was true. The younger generation is fine - they're teaching these kids how to code in middle school, which is a huge step forward. If anything, your generation doesn't have a leg to stand on, bashing them. You're a millennial, which means you've been shit on more than anyone. The fact that you feel the need to attack a kid shows you to be pathetic.

To the 18 year old, you need a little perspective. I know to you 28 seems inconceivably old. The reality is, at 28 you're still at the beginning of your career. The world isn't like it was even 20 years ago - nowadays, the only people who have kids and a family by their 20s are ambitionless white trash. Nowadays people are still figuring out dating and trying to find "the one" by their early 30s, and they're still trying to establish some kind of a stable career.

t. I'm 27, a bit emotionally immature... I'm in grad school, worked for a while, and did the Peace Corps a couple times. Compared to my friends my resume's kinda impressive, but I'm still trying to figure out my life, and even though I've dated and been in a relationship now, I still don't really get girls. I feel really self-conscious about being on this site, but I've been using it for 7 years, and have kinda gotten stuck on it.

(You)
nice dubs

Here I was hoping we could have left that in the last thread.

chan is just for 18-20 year olds
>>guys i know how the world works
>also
>>lad
>this is an american website, 100% owned and operated by the chinese. fuck off with your "formerly european but now we want to be more like america so we left" faggot words.

Good ole powerful america cucked again by the asians in 2016. I can already imagine what your piece of shit degeneration would look like in 2026, lad.

METABOOOOOOTS

complimenting yourself much?

nostalgia'd hard - I remember getting that at the movie premier

yeah... my reply was just so fucking longwinded that I didn't feel great about the thread being deleted so soon

You're justifying your old age. Thats a true sign of you knowing that 28 isnt "still young". If you had the opportunity to rewind your body to 20 years old, you would.

johnny fuckin thunder what a legend

best part of gym class was the last 10 minutes with this

catch a koosh motherfucker

idk why everyone says this. best part of gym class was playing all sorts of sports. fuck outta here with that parachute shit nigga.

Fuck me

Does anyone know what that card is actually worth now? I'm not really in to any card collecting at all, but I know Promo cards are generally worthless but I heard somewhere that this one might've gad value. Any truth to that?

no, parachute was the shit. and also those rolling things everyone got hurt on

It was a good day when this was up for computer time

Anyone else watch this?

YES

the fuck are you talking about, were you one of those kids with no athletic ability whatsoever?

football, volleyball, soccer, kickball, basketball..thats all we did in PE and it was the shit. we never did that rolly cart things or the parachute and im glad we didnt because that shit is mad gay

Unless that would involve rewinding my mind to that of a 20 year old. At 20 I was much more volatile, socially awkward, and immature. I like how I've developed, and I like the person I've become and am becoming. I'm higher in the social ladder than I was at 20. I have better friends than I did at 20. I understand people better than I did at 20. I understand the world much better than I did at 20. I wrote a lot at that age, and I do wish I'd kept that up more. I also wish I'd done more with music, and done more athletically. But professionally and socially I wouldn't change a thing - in those realms things have turned out as optimally as they possibly could have.
Honestly, you're wrong - I wouldn't turn back the clock. I still feel great, and wake up most mornings feeling physically amazing. The only thing I'm at all fearful of is in the future not feeling as good, energetic, etc. I very much feel that I'm still in my prime. My only regret is wasted time, because at this point I'm reaching the end of my prime. I suspect in the future I'll wish I was 27 again, but now I'm certainly not wishing I was 20.

Elementary school was one's only chance for parachuting, you could do sports whenever.

This.

This was the shit

I just found out all 5 seasons are on Youtube so I've been watching it all again, that shit's still good

OH MY GOD I remember that. Best fucking thing ever. I remember always making the pics creepy. Like making blood come out of their eyes, ears, and noses.

link?

youtube.com/user/thetribetvseries/featured

>Wheels
today it'd cause an SJW shitstorm

thanks mate

I remember watching this before getting taken to school. Not really obscure, but nostalgia nonetheless.

Nigger detected

I was regularlytaking off the laser guns and putting them on the roof.

Who here /WoW/? Those were the days lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yZNuUpTjTo

when i was 11 i made a lego dildo and fucked my ass

first waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=Zwo5q-AlGAY

youtube.com/watch?v=HqSF-DDTI5k
11 years aggo total noob not knowing where we were going exploring all day and fighting unexpected enemies oh man best memories ever

>tfw this is nostalgia for me
>tfw didn't say it had to be good nostalgia

Obviously i didnt mean you would also be rewinding your mind. You obviously knew that. At 27 you'd probably say "i'd much rather find a life long partner than be 20 again and deal with promiscuous sluts" but you're only saying that because you're 27 now. It's called cope. With all things being equal a younger body even 26 is better than 27. With all things being equal, the younger you would be more energetic, more physiologically robust. It's just better than 27 in every way. Sure, you wouldn't be i
In grad school at 20 but im not talking about going back in time. Physically, assuming all things being equal, 20-26 is better than 27. Each age group has their advantages, at your age you have a more established career and at 40 you'd be completely settled in and established, that's the motions of life, but if you think, assuming all things equal, 27 is better than even 26 then you're bullshitting yourself. 27 is already a few years past your prime, tune into the olympics, obviously im not telling you to get into sport competition but the swimmers are younger than 27, Michael phelps didn't set his multiple world records at 27, sprinters, usain bolt set his 100m world record at 23 and he even said he has no chance to beat his record in the 2016 olympics, yes i follow this shit. 27 is already past your prime in a purely biological sense

This always got me.

Why is his mouth even like that?

I remember this and dont know what it is

Mmm delicious Apple

Special education / individualized education plan?

The best show when I was younger

cubix. was a movie

Honestly dont bullshit. If you put a 26 year old you then a 27 year old you in comparison then you imagine everything else to be equal like parallels, 26 would beat 27 in areas that are different. Do the same for 20 and 27.

around 15€
>ebay

You're making a lot of assumptions about physicality that you're wrong about. You're at your cognitive peak from 24 to 27. Those athletes are still at the top of their game at 27, but it's also the end of their game. For me at least, there is no noticeable physical difference between 26 and 27. The kind of physical deterioration you're talking about happens a little bit later. You're right about life stages, but for one thing, I'm actually a bit better looking now than I was in my early 20s.

Voids was fucking tight, but I think for mocha stuff I still have to throw in with Gundam Wing.

Still, underrated classic

Us motherfuckers who had this at school are the real niggas who had fun

Zoids not Voids lol

But yeah it was good shit, even had a couple models and a GBA game

Interesting. I clearly remember the character but nothing else

we had practically the same on my school except they were made of wood and didnt have the hand guards. so basically a plank with wheels

I had this exact same game with a different name.

I remember a friend who had that, we used to play with toy cars on it almost everyday when we were 7 to 10 years old.
Then we played with power rangers and other big toys pretending to defend the city from other big toys who are the villians.

Sadly enough he died at the age of 15 and i put the toys in his coffin.
I still have his city rug since his parents gave it to me, its in the center of my room near my bed.

Yeah. Maybe it's not so rare here on Sup Forums.

It's now a feels thread.

lol autocorrect
I also meant to say "for mecha stuff"

You could squeeze their brains and eyes out of their heads and theyd scream