Hey Sup Forums how do i prove im not living in a simulation ?

Hey Sup Forums how do i prove im not living in a simulation ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid06.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't

Kill yourself. You can't live in a simulation if you aren't alive

Look at the mirror and ask yourself "Are you a faggot?"

take some dmt or huge dose of acid.

oh wait, you said, NOT to live in a simulation.. well then you're out of luck

Simple, you're not worth all the effort it would take to simulate.

That's my dilemma, i had the best night of my life last night and im having a hard time beliving it actually happened

You can't prove anything except your own existence and math.

but we are

I feel like my lifes the fucking Truman show

you are all stupid cunts!!!!

even if we are in a simulation, it exists as information, maybe the phsical world is made up of info, simulation, but the info happened,,,,you dont say a software doesnt exist just because it is info inside the computer

what we dont know, is what or where is the hardware?,,,maybe there is no hardware at all

maybe the universes are "simulations" inside simulations, it doesnt make any difference

how many dumb threads are you gonna make?

Calm down user

What ?

it kind of is,,,,you need to walk into this ideas calmly and slowly,,,

if you go heads first,,,you will go nuts,,,consider yourself warned.

But it does make a difference, natural things can happen without knowing that they can happen.

Guaranteed to work

Right the real question is how many simulations of simulations are we not if we are a simulation we know we are a simulation just how many deep are we thats the true question.

You can't because WE ARE living in one, and here's why..

At some point of history, we will reach a point where
1. we understand exactly how everything works (string theory or whatever).
2. will have strong enough computers to simulate that.

Once we get to this point we will create a simulation of a world equal to our own. It will generate random starts and galaxies etc and will probably some life forms.

Given the fact that the simulation is "as real" as our world, it is inevitable that at some point of history, the simulation will create a simulation of its own... Or in other words - once we create a simulation that is sophisticated enough to be as real as our world, given enough time there will be an endless long chain of simulations... Since every simulation will create its own.

Now, if we know there is an endless amount of simulations living inside simulations, and only one "real" world that started it all... What are the chances that we live in the real world and not one of the simulations?

That's right, the chance is 1/infinity..

So the only question is: do you believe that we, as human race, will ever figure out physics completely and be able to simulate it perfectly on a super-computer? If the answer is yes (and I think it is) we are living in a simulation.

So if we're able to make a huge simulation, that automatically answers this question?

We could be the first to do it.

jump from a bulding and see if you loose more than 10hp

why do you think the bible says if you want to be SAVED you must believe in Jesus. The HOLY GHOST Program

very unlikely as all our dna and ATOMS all the things that make up our universe are traced back to one line of code. the real world i am afraid would be much more complex

u dont

Hi Elon, how are you?

>asking the simulation how to prove you're not in a simulation

I think I've heard that before...Not sure though...

There is only one way out of this simulation you must find the HOLY GHOST program ans upload it to your consciousness.

Well, atoms are made up from protons, neutrons and electrons. These particles are made up from quarks connected via flux tubes. We really don't know how far that shit goes, so no, everything it's just traced back to one line of code.

It's hard to really come to -any- type of conclusion when we don't even understand why things are they way the are.

see lay lines and quantum particles

One line or millions of terabyte of lines... humanity can create it once we'll understand it.

its actually a common theory, not from Rick & Morty. Elon Musk talked about it a lot.

Jump off a cliff. If you don't wake up your not in a simulation

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid06.htm

Hey OPs gotta bounce later