What does Sup Forums think of this movie?

What does Sup Forums think of this movie?

Why does Harry have horns?

It's shit.

That scene with the two cops made me lose my shit at the cinema.

Watched it when it was one for the first really cold and dark evenings of the fall.
Bought a 12 pack and drank it while watching. Solid 7,5/10 I'd say. Good memory.

His girlfriend is 10/10

It's bretty good

I couldn't tell you, because I naturally assume it's so terrible that I will never watch it.

Didn't this come out around the same time as Beastly? I'll never watch that, either. I know nothing about it other than that it is called fucking BEASTLY, and that is enough.

he's super gay, IRL though. Worst kept secret in Hollywood.

what

First half is GOAT.

Good premise poor execution

It's a cool X-Men movie. Think about it.
>Psychic shit
>Growing horns and wings

his american accent is horrible.

>I'll never watch that, either. I know nothing about it other than that it is called fucking BEASTLY, and that is enough.

Well, your intuition's correct. It's a modern adaptation of Beauty and The Beast where the beast is literally just Alex Pettyfer in really shitty makeup.

It is pretty awesome.

Yeah, now that I think about it the main character would fit in well with the X-Men universe.

Juno Temple is so fucking hot

Really enjoyed it. Ending wasn't great, but not too bad. I'd watch more movies with Harry Potter.

Swiss Army Man's coming up, oughta be a fucking riot.

Trailer looked great. Harry Potter does a good Weekend at Bernie's. And Classic should be a good Castaway.

that part where after a whole movie investigating, the killer just blurts it out so easily

In my language, "having the horns" means being a cuck, literally.

Really, really liked it. Wish more people talked about it.

This. Got a bit silly in the end.

That's the literal definition.

I just watched the Red Band trailer after remembering there was one and holy shit

This thing is gonna be absolute kinography. Midnight Movie to the core.

I liked it. Was expecting to hate it.

>Solid start
>Ok by the middle.
>Horrible by the end.
WastedComedyHorrorPotential/10

I'm so fucking hyped for SWA. I wish Sup Forums talked about it

You can't talk about film positively here.

Don't you know that means you're a shill? Talking about films means you're obviously being paid for it, except when you're talking about the films of Zack Snyder.

Horns is nothing like it, though.

Highly underrated

It wasn't even in the cinema where I live