I dont understand. This guy says what every American think IRL. Why not just admit and elect him?

I dont understand. This guy says what every American think IRL. Why not just admit and elect him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CceQISThDYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MuxYhhB-k3k
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Y5o0crf7g
youtube.com/watch?v=Rjc-50CVgkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

True.

Assholes just trying to be trendy or PC - but they all want what he says.

>Every American
Go Fuck Yourself

Because doing what the people want is not necessarily the best option. People are fucking stupid remember?

We've had two generations of political correctness and libtard activist nonsense drilled into our pink, teal and beige skulls.

College administrators and Feminazis are extremely worried about 'micro-aggressions' and 'thought-rape' and men aren't allowed to be men and bond with other guys because of 'rape culture' and 'in-your-face-gay' pop-culture.

So what do you expect?

They've even tried to act like Multi-Culturalism is a natural law or something instead of a failed social experiment (like Communism), and they like to silence all opposition and intellectual discussion on topics. They've even outlawed 'race' discussions and try to tell us that race is just a 'social construct' despite the fact that any 6 year old can tell the difference and that any first-year pre-med anatomy student can identify race from skull and bones alone.

Factual discussion and political discourse have been trampled by the new 'True-and-Revealed' religion of the libtard and now we are supposed to continue to deny the Muslim apocalypse unfolding in the world and befalling Europe and the United States.

It's going to take some time for us as a people and nation to wake up from the nightmare that we imposed upon ourselves.

I wish Donald Trump had some other qualities and slightly different personality traits, but he is the only one who had balls big enough to speak the truth, derail the Republican 'Machine' and make the political discussion and the presidential election ALL.ABOUT.HIM and the only really important issues facing us (in case you hadn't noticed)

like the people who deny that islam is a problem, right?

Oh mate don't get me wrong bro.

Islam is a problem, I live in Europe so I've been surrounded by mudslimes all my life and I hate the MOST of the people that come from those coutries, right.

But all I'm saying is every fucking degenerate retard can see a problem when it's there, it's just that not everybody can see the right solutions.

He never said that.
You said that.
Take a reading comprehension course, you dumb cunt.
T

So we should nuke them? Its only logical?

95% of countries think America is the problem but go on..

why the fuck you American can only be radical in everything
political correctness is ok on a certain level, not like in your universities, where assholes create safespace and dominate debates with their stupid shit
feminism is way much more than a bunch of pussies whining about privileged men and wages
you integrated millions os Mexicans and Muslims in your economy and now you are whining about terrorism and fucking poor Mexicans who live in the most crime-infected region of the world thanks to you, who can't have enough of drugs, becuase you have so much money, you can't spend

and now you feel justified that this complete douchebag Trump is close to be elected and given him the greatest power man achieved in history

how fucking stupid you are?

youtube.com/watch?v=CceQISThDYQ

Islam is a problem to the enlightened. The whites never wanted enlightenment spread,hence this predicament.

youtube.com/watch?v=MuxYhhB-k3k

>people are fucking stupid
He got a point

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Y5o0crf7g

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjc-50CVgkQ

>doing what the people want is not necessarily the best option
"Democracy is the will of the people, but the will of the people is not always righg. Let us never forget that Hitler was elected."

Trumps going to win

>I dont understand. This guy says what every American think IRL.
Your premise is faulty.

People don't like police. America is world's police force.

What the fuck did you just write?

Until they find out how much money and supplies we give them.

Because I don't believe that the average american should be trusted with a handgun, let alone the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. It's not a smart move to elect Joe Schmoe to the white house.

Would you you choose your doctor based on how politically incorrect he is?

They should have no problem with us charging for our military presence in their countries then. Or about stricter immigration laws. There's a reason we're called the land of opportunity, 3rd world peasant.

All whites. Is this really happening?

No, but id rather be my doctor be straight with me and tell me I'm fucked rather than force feed me prescription meds to line their pocket until I die.

The president isn't the end all say all when it comes to making decisions.

>Mfw a new dawn for American culture

Yes. If somebody's a fatass, lazy, a pussy, etc. I want the doctor to say so bluntly.

>College administrators and Feminazis are extremely worried about 'micro-aggressions' and 'thought-rape' and men aren't allowed to be men and bond with other guys because of 'rape culture' and 'in-your-face-gay' pop-culture.
This is still a real problem even though you think social media activists are trivializing it.

We still do not live in a culture where a girl who is raped on a college campus can report it without fearing expulsion.

>(((Milo)))

Out

> every american
> implying america only consists of 50+ white men who have never worked for anything in their lives

?

>Hilary gets fund from Jews
>She will admit Poland had his hand in holocaust
>Jews will demand Poland to pay Jews
>Jews will reclaim their lands
>Fucking Jews
>Fucking Hilary

Please vote Donald Trump.
>"Out of the frying pan into the fire"

Whenever you think Trump is fire or frying pan, at least it will be American.

wat

All citizens are average Americans before they enter political stages.... every president was an "average American"....

>every american
>implying he give the people the solution.

CAN

SOMEONE

PLEASE

TELL

ME

WHY

ALL

TRUMP

HATERS

ARE

SMELLY

UGLY

PIGS

? ? ?

Maybe this needs to be a copypasta

Special snowflakes that need to kill themselves

> every American is a psychopath

not even close

yeah, lets just throw the whole voting process out and let dictators scorch earth their way to the top and call the shots.

>Choosing either shitty canidate

Hitler wasn't elected. He rose from the position of Chancellor

implying that any beardy terrorists are actually islamic and not just using their religion as a cause much like christians in the crusades and whatnot

>too complex; didn't understand
you're brainwashed by the media congrats

this thread gives me hope

Because, he would be worse then Obama. He's redneck mind frame will ruin the US more then it's already ruin. Even his own party thinks he's a joke. The only one's behind him are people with low level I.Q.s that can relate to him.