You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't having a family

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't having a family.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hotwebmnsfw/comments/4wle3u/tons_of_butt_sex_and_big_load_of_cum_on_her_big/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i cant find wife for anal like this

reddit.com/r/hotwebmnsfw/comments/4wle3u/tons_of_butt_sex_and_big_load_of_cum_on_her_big/

Kids are shit.
Long term women are shit.
Freedom is good.
Sleep is good.

I expect I'll kill myself before the year is out. No need to put someone else through that

To protect my wealth, women and children come and go, but money is forever

Don't want one. Too much hassle.

I got a son may have another but no girls

I am 20 years old that's why you fucking fag

I'm selfish and want more money and time to do whatever the fuck I want. 29 yrs old, no ragrets

Because I live in a college town and ever year there is a new crop of 18yo girls newly liberated from their parents and alot of them have daddy issues

You'll have regrets when you're in your 40s and a lonely faggot.

Then even more when you're in the hospital at an advanced age and nobody will come to visit or call you.

Have fun!

Adults are disgusting and annoying
Can't start a family with a cute kid girl

Not enough money

How do you pick them up?

GF cheated on me a while back and haven't had a meaningful relationship in the 2 months since.

Who knows I may have a hidden bastard hiding somewhere. I used to travel a lot.

Right now, it seems like only stupid people are breeding

Shit, just look at this photo. It says it all. Dumbass motherfuckers with five kids. Jesus tapdancing Christ.

More white people should be doing this desu.

You're assuming he'll be alone in his 40s. Also, considering how many people in nursing homes never have their sorry ass kids coming to visit them, it doesn't seem like a guarantee for old age is having kids or a wife.

I'm a selfish fuck, thought it would be best to not bring children into this world I might not want.

because im 12

There are almost 8 billion people on earth.
Also, I'm a degenerate piece of shit who has no business passing his genes on.
Also, no woman will have me.

The state of Ohio won't let em within 100 yards of a school, so i wouldn't be able to walk the little shits to class.

Wrong. In my 40s, because I didn't have a wife and kids, I will be able to retire and have enough money to travel the world and fuck all different types of women and experience various different cultures. So yes, I will have lots of fun.

I doubt I'll live that long tbh fam

Never fallen in love
Like my freedom
Like spending money
Happy the way things are now

>Then even more when you're in the hospital at an advanced age and nobody will come to visit or call you.

Better than having people coming to see me just for pity
> Hi grandpa how are you? (Argh, I can't believe that I'm wasting my time here, the Saturday is running out and I not even have finished my homework yet)

But I do.
Right now going crazy, waiting for the youngest to grow an fucking economy and git outta mine. Nomsayin?
Kids are great, but then they become teens, and much too late to put em inna ground.
But fortunately, they grow up and piss off.

Best thing about kids really.

My two hobbies are

1. Long term world travel
2. Fucking hookers

Neither go very well with family life.

I feel you

>wake up one day
>wife is the bitter and aging 40-something bitch that hates you.
>kids don't give a fuck you work your ass off
>wife won't blow you
>stuck in hand me down minivan with no a/c
>boss is younger than you, gets along really well with your wife
>wifeis full time no fun allowed type bitch
>wife consumes all your money for frivolous bullshit
>kids consume all your money for frivolous bullshit

Nawwww brah, 32 and no kids here. My baby is my bike

You guys must have some shit tier families to be so jaded.

Even if you did that you'll still be empty inside and ronery.

Then you'll think "damn I fucked up" and either realize it's too late for you or you'll be one of those sad older men trying to meet women online.

Because I fucking hate kids. They're loud, they stink, and they have clammy/sticky little hands that always want to touch your face.
I'm married and ain't playing that shit, we're going to live out our lives happy and kid free.

Because I'm a complete failure at life.

Same

Can't have kids, hate the idea of adoption, dont want to limit the dick intake

If I get lonely when I am 50 I'll just go to the Philippines and get a hot young non jaded wife. But I doubt I will be lonely when I am 50. The idea that you need some nagging bitch in your life is completely preposterous. Some guys have the patience for it(and many even believe they are happy), but I certainly don't.

My gf wants to have the whole family thing, but I dont.

>Lack of funds
Im not financially stable to have kids.
>Kids are gross.
I dont want to clean up shit, puke, snot.... Fuck that stuff.
>I often debate if I want to be with my gf
She wants to get married, but she is 24 year old who often acts like shes 14. She does not even shower or brush her teeth on the regular, and keeps a dirty ass house, just like her mom.

Im 27 year old, maybe one day I will get the bug to have a family, but right now its a no go.

Beacuse I'm greedy and don't want to spend the little money I have on anyone else.

worlds a fucked up place and i can barely take care of myself

Because I'm a Jew and Hitler gassed most of my family

You're under the assumption that any woman you marry will automatically be a "nagging bitch" which is a pretty juvenile thing to think.

Found the pedo

Firstly, I'm fat and socially awkward.

If I wasn't, the idea of kids seems retarded. Especially in today's world

because I'm working on building my career.

I hate kids
I'm gay (thank god)

1) First and foremost, my money is for me
2) I hate obligations, and families are nothing BUT obligations
3) I'm not just playing pretend here, a girl I was with wanted something more serious and I noped out of that relationship
4) WHEN you get divorced (what's the point in having kids if you're not married?) she will fuck you over as much as possible and the law will be on her side because she has a vagina

I'm having a vasectomy
>fuck having a family
>i don't like commitment
>i don't want to deal with the same domesticviolence/cheating/divorce/child-support bullshit my 4 fathers had to put up with
>i want all my time, and money for myself
>inb4 nigger/jew detected

Don't want one

and come home early from work one day and find my sweet wifie with someone's cock down her throat, while the kids were dumped at the neighbors, no thanks

Because I'm having pizza instead.

All women are nagging bitches. Every guy I know who is married is miserable, even those who think they're happy are miserable, they're just in denial. Marriage is prison. Relationships are prison. Kids are a life sentence. Fuck that shit.

well if that woman is a teacher she is fucking juvenile boys in your bed and in your car

>You guys must have some shit tier families to be so jaded.

No, but it was in a different time, nowadays people are just materialistic sons of bitches, family not work anymore.

Can confirm nagging bitch statement, source I'm a wife

That's not mom material dude, mine was an alcoholic bipolar bitch, but she cleaned the house and fed us.
If she can't even take care of herself, what makes you think she can handle taking care of kids, let alone raising them properly?

Why is bipolar a mixture of the words bi and polar? Doesn't polar already imply two, as in north and south, why is the bi necessary?

I have one of those things. Would do over and be a forever alone instead.

Im right there with you. I tell her anytime she brings up kids. "If I was to ever have kids, I dont want them to pick up your bad hygiene habits among other things" It hurts her when I say it, but It seems girls now-a-days just dont care. I think she would be a caring mother, but she stuff she needs to work on.

Oh no, not again! I can't handle another murd....uh...suici...Shit, what was my alibi again?

I hope she at least has the decency to bathe before having sex.

Polar does not mean both north and south.
thus the bi.

Overpopulation, freedom, marriage is a trap, women aren't interested in me, adoption is an option

because im already happy without one ^_^

um... haha sometimes. I have seen bits of TP in her pus, and near her brown eye. Shes is a good gf, loves me more then I could ever love her. I have to tell her to shower, or brush her teeth.

This

thank you for your service

Damn, that sounds awful.

I don't want to spend MY life on somebody else.

WAY to insecure, boring and anxious to talk to women. So finding someone to have a family with is pretty much impossible for me. I am a lazy piece of shit (part of the reason why i am so boring) and a family is a lot of work and a lot of responsibility. Yeah that's pretty much it. And yes i do hate myself.

>Also, I'm a degenerate piece of shit who has no business passing his genes on.
>Also, no woman will have me.
It is the truth for many

She is a good fuck though. Pic related.

I think about it often but the cons far outweigh the pros. I just don't want to relive my childhood. My family is great but it was chaos growing up. My dad was constantly stressed from being overworked and was one wrong comment away from exploding. I was far from innocent myself and was defiant all the time. I just don't want to relive any of that and after 10 years of eating shit I finally have some stability. I'm not working until I'm 60 either. Plus, everyone can go to hell.

>implying there is any benefit at all to willingly sacrifice yourself to the misandristic business model of the undesirable American female

I prefer to keep the shit I worked hard to earn, not pay whore welfare for 18 years and keep treating cunts like they deserve to be as a disposable warm hole with absolutely zero other value left in the modern world.

When women go back where they belong(basic education only and can't vote), then it's a different story.

Islam got women right.

You described my childhood tbh. I was a little shit to my dad

The world doesnt need more humans.

Because I live in a box outside McDonald's, so I can use their free Wi-Fi

I want to do a vasectomy too, how much it cost?

This

I don't want my child to live in such a fucking shit hole our planet is.

>I don't want to pass on my shitty genes
>I don't want to be a father to some fucking pathetic normies

Cause I have a passable trap GF and I'm living the high-life right now

Fuck women and their Bullshit

I plan to, but I need to be able to take care of myself before I can take care of others.

be attractive and confident
or at least /fit/ and confident

Oh, and having some disposable income doesn't hurt.

I do.
I have a daughter.
None of you will ever meet her.

25 years old and going to get my career and a house before starting a family

Also I'm gonna have at least two wives and one husband.

I can't get one

FUCK THATS NARSTY

I am, just want to enjoy my 20s first.

thats no excuse if you are american.