Where online can I buy weed for my wife who has first stages of dementia...

Where online can I buy weed for my wife who has first stages of dementia? She needs help so bad and I am at wits end trying to help her.

Other urls found in this thread:

alzheimers.net/6-15-15-effects-of-medical-marijuana-on-alzheimers/
naturalsociety.com/cannabis-takes-alzheimers-dementia-successfully-story-studies/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1087544/Cannabis-stop-dementia-tracks.html
sundownerfacts.com/treating-dementia-with-cannabis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude that sounds horrible don't know where online but get it from someone you can met IRL but make sure to take a knife and the money you need and no more

Lol knife weed is not that serious

Niggers are unpredictable so better safe than sorry

just dont buy from niggers dumbass

Might want to look up synthetic if it's not legal on your state.

If you don't have doctor friends or ones with weed cards that nab real weed for you.

There's plenty of websites devoted to it they don't even have to hide

It's called spice.

Not sure if it's more addictive or not there's a lot of bullshit about it circulating around like they make up shit for diet soda (it makes ur dick fly off and gives you cancer) but those accusations are pretty ungrounded.

Look up synthetic marijuana you can buy legally and read reviews

Only niggers deal drugs

Were abouts are you from ?

Where u located?

nigger are you serious
synthetic shit causes seizures and shit

dark web

Yeah fuck spice that shit is retarded.
It can be 1000x more powerful than weed and cause serious issues. Don't fuck with it. The creator said it would be retarded to try it

I guess there are still places you cant get a prescription for it . . .Post on craigslist saying you need to find medical marijuana for your wife and hope the cops don't catch you. Synthetic shit could make it worse. If they do catch you you could try involving the media, getting more attention for your situation and maybe someone might help her for free. Or you could just go to jail. Who knows? I don't law.

More scared faggots.

It's not more potent and doesn't hit you nearly as hard as weed edibles do.

Op try some if you're worried about it the 'stories' are single case retards who would've spazzed out no matter what.

Until you can get real weed.

You want to buy that shit off the street or from some faggot online expect broken glass and spidermites and all kinds of shit legal grade weed wouldn't otherwise have.

Fuck you potheads I'm trying to help out op

But I don't want to support the nigger community

How does weed help with dementia? It fucks my memory up when I smoke it.

Shut the fuck up you scumbag mojo head. That shit is the grossest weirdest high ive ever experienced and I do plently lsd and edibles.

Spice is straight up toxic

Can confirm. Smoked some "iBlown" bullshit a few years back, ended up having a seizure. Haven't touched any of that shit since.

>I do plenty lsd and edibles

You're memory is fucked and you're a bitch.

Spice was the first thing I ever did I took a few massive hits from a bong like a retard. And it didn't really effect me.

It was NOTHING compared to legal grade weed edibles. Nothing! Edibles will scare the Fuck out of you if you don't nibble on them like a pussy.

Did legal grade weed first few years of college and now I only drink occasionally.
And OP if you get any kind of high, make sure you or your wife trips out to relaxing stuff. No horror or anything, that's where problems come in

You are a faggot of the biggest kind. Anyone who knows their ass from a hole in the ground will tell you natural marijuana is a million times safer than some shitty synthetic trash.

although you arent entirely wrong, k2, spice, etc. was made to be inhaled. they were made as relaxing incents.
and they have THC in them.
the other chemicals that could be present arent probably "good" for you nor meant to be inhaled directly.
but it was made to be inhaled.

> natural marijuana

Bought from trustworthy street niggas right?

You're the biggest kind of retard that's obviously never looked under a microscope.

OP I will say, if you find someone advertising legal grade weed online and seems to have a good record/following, go for it.
You might have to search the 'deep web' for that stuff though

alzheimers.net/6-15-15-effects-of-medical-marijuana-on-alzheimers/
naturalsociety.com/cannabis-takes-alzheimers-dementia-successfully-story-studies/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1087544/Cannabis-stop-dementia-tracks.html
sundownerfacts.com/treating-dementia-with-cannabis/

Nigger, you must be the biggest pussy ever, natural weed doesn't make you freak out over everything, unless you are inexperienced and don't know what the fuck you're doing. Unless you eat some super strong ass edibles you aren't going to "trip out"

>buying from street niggers
Or you could find someone who gets it from the deep web or has it brought from a dispensary, or even grows it themselves

I did over eat by 100% extra because that shit doesn't hit you until a fucking hour passes. I was 10x higher when I tried spice I thought I was going to die. No one told me you had to intake your own weight in weed before any problems come up though so I was more scared than I should have been. Luckily I didn't do anything dumb.

> story in news about police officer and his wife who tried edibles and called 911 thinking they were going to die?

Yah edibles are worse.

Even the little highs from edibles feel really strong at first

Here we have a brain damaged spice head, praising spice and degrading lsd and marijuana.

What a fucking retard

>10x higher than when I tried spice

Can you not read you cunt?

Lsd is fucking retarded.

Legal grade marijuana > spice > street nigga weed > almost any other drug

So Fuck off

Obviously you've never heard of the whole "grow your own" concept.

Op here

I live in north Carolina. I just need the website. The /fit/ fags gave me eroids.com but that didn't lead me down the right track at all. (Found surprisingly inexpensive cancer medication thou)

And I'm way way to nervous to pull up to someone and ask for pot.

Yeah that's why you need to know your shit before trying any drug, edibles can be bad if you eat to mich, but they still aren't as dangerous as spice

I've looked into growing pot but the websites to buy seeds look like entrapment-central

your wife shouldn't have anything to do with spice, you don't want her condition to get worse

>lsd is fucking retarded
>recommends spice
Yeah no

then you're too nervous to help your wife and i dont feel bad for you.
in fact at this point, i feel like you're lying about the wife part.
if you arent then it would mean enough for you to rack your brains just a little and contact that one family member or friend who knows a sketchy crowd and ask.
otherwise take protection and ask subtly

Spice is a mix of herbs (shredded plant material) and manmade chemicals with mind-altering effects. It is often called “synthetic marijuana” or "fake weed" because some of the chemicals in it are similar to ones in marijuana; but its effects are sometimes very different from marijuana, and frequently much stronger
Natural marijuana gains its mind-altering effects from a chemical known as THC.

Synthetic marijuana, on the other hand, is coated with synthetic cannabinoids – a family of over 700 research chemicals.

In other words, synthetic marijuana / K2 / Spice is completely different than natural marijuana.

In 2008, the scientific and law enforcement communities began to study what was actually contained in synthetic cannabis mixtures. The result of the scientific analyses was alarming.

Analysis showed that rather than being a simple mixture of harmless herbs, such as canavalia maritima, leonotis leonurus, zornia latifolia and others, the product had in fact been sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids.

These are not the “All Natural” ingredients listed on their packaging and on the sellers’ web sites. These chemicals are similar to natural cannabinoid found in marijuana, THC – tetrahydracannabinol, but affect brain receptors differently.

Spice and K2 may contain one of many synthetic cannabinoids such as JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-200, AM-2201 UR-144, XLR-11, AKB4, cannabicyclohexanol and AB-CHMINACA, AB-PINACA or AB-FUBINACA. Even the prescription drug, phenazapam, has been found in some products.

kek, you're taking the piss right? LSD is a lot safer and better than spice.

literally ask ur poorest friend/shadiest friend for weed and 9 times out of 10 they'll be dealing

> does lsd

> thinks has any authority to judge drugs

Yah no

the fuck, why would someone rob you over a 1/4( $80) which would be enough to last a non-smoker a while. its weed not crack

> spooky words

> just like aspartame

> zero research showing worse in any way

> herbs are better than man made products because nothing natural is bad *cough*

You learned this all in street nigga botany class right?

Someone just give op a fucking website already

I'm 83 year old man Military/police background. If I know one thing its that regardless of how bad the situation is, it can always be worse. Also I'm guessing you aren't going to help because you don't know. Thanks anyway.

Maybe ask your or her doctor for a card... You're at your wits end you said

you're right ive lost my complete list of every low level dealer from florida to new york but if i find it ill search for your area and hook you up with a few numbers to try.
seriously? 83? why am i responding to a troll?

I've lost contact with those friends long ago. If this or another forum won't get any results, I'm going to regretfully try Craigslist.

just use tor

Yeah I've done lsd, I've tried shrooms and MDMA too, did coke once, I think I can judge some drugs

Everyone here is being silly.
Go to /r/darknetmarkets, inform yourself.
Then proceed to go on Tor and buy weed from Dream/Alphabay.
Tumble your coins via Helix Lite.

Just go to a shop that sells vapes, bongs, etc near a college campus or a used record store. State your case, dont be weird, dont be a cop. They can at least tell you where to look safely.

Talk to your doctor about marinol.

Can confirm. Have lost touch with reality more so from spice than after a few hundred mcgs of L.

Thank you, I can tell by the fact that I have no idea what I just read, that you know what your talking about. I just copied it all down and I'm about to go to town on Google.

bitch.
that was sativa.
for the last time there's nothing wrong with spice.
it was made to be inhaled.

what is marinol