en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_Aids
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/how-you-get-hiv-aids/
infowars.com/how_my_hungry_man_dinner_gave_me_HIV

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_Aids
infowars.com/how_my_hungry_man_dinner_gave_me_HIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a fucking idiot.
Do you actually believe microwaves irradiate food?

I bet you get vaccines too. You know they cause autism right? Maybe thats why you have autism

Your thread causes health issues op you fucking tin foil wearing faggot!

Only one of those links were real.

This nigga ACTUALLY FABRICATED A FAKE INFOWARS LINK. I love Alex Jones as much as the next guy, but seriously wtf

The amount of mental illness one encounters on the internet is quite staggering

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_Aids
>microwave aids

Thing is we're all mentally ill or else we wouldn't be here.

see

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS DEATH SERVING SHILL
you're sheeple, it's not your fault, it comes back to how the human species was created
but you dont have to be WILLINGLY sheeplish, you can admit you react like sheeple and try to trigger yourselves out of that disgusting suicidal behavior, instead of denying it and keeping doing it blindly
then you'll be called insane by the sheeple and you'll understand

Visible light is also spooky spooky radiation too you know.

I'm fine with it.
population control for dummys.

You can't be this stupid can you? There are 49 green people, 15 dead would equate a 31% mortality rate. In 2015 there were 147.7 million influenza vaccinations, and VEARS only reported 122 vaccine related deaths. Not factoring in any other vaccines gives a mortality rate of .000083%, or .00004 green guys.

B-b-b-bait

WHERE THE FUCK DO I TALK ABBBBBOUT GENETICS YOU STUPID FUCKWARBLER I SHIT SAY A FUCK THING YOUR GADDAMN RETARDFUCKED YOU FUCKING COXKSHIT ILL BURN YOU AND FUCK THE ASHES WHILE SCRWAMING THAT YOUR GOD A LIE. ILL SLURRY YOUR PETS AN FEED THEM UP YOUR ASS WITH PEPPERS! I'LL RAPE YOUR HOUSE FAGGOT STUPID SHIT COCKDONGLLER SHITFUCKER TOVDWATHFUCKYOUMO.ASHESBURN YOU DUCMYOURASHESASHE YOURDUXKSICKINGSHITFUCKMORHERCUCKINGFUCKSHITMURDERDEATHBONERSHITFAGCCCCCCCUNTDICK

>Thinks microwaves stick to things.

You could invent a box that bombards food with gamma rays if you wanted to, as soon as it's shut off there are no more gamma rays. FM waves, AM waves, gamma, ultraviolet, x ray, infrared, visible, and microwaves are all light radiation of different frequencies. This is middle school shit.

Yeah, it causes skin cancer

This should be copypasta

Lmao it is

Everything causes cancer, the universe is harsh, genetic material is fragile, it's not hard to damage and when it happens cancer can happen.

They do all things in moderation. Eat shit. Do meth smoke crack shoot dope fuck animals. And when they eat someone with a disease they dont get the disease. Funny when shit eating monkey fuckers are healthier than you.

>shit eating monkey fuckers are healthier than you

Oh really? What is their average lifespan?

85+
They eat shit too. And they rarely cook the human flesh. Anything else?

Who is they?

The meth addicts in the Appalachians

I think you're mentally unstable dude.
You think hardcore meth addicts in the Appalachians have an average lifespan of 85+?

only way that would be beneficial to you or him surviving, would be to pass on genes, that's where genetics came in you mong.

if he was in WWII, the first flu vaccine came about in 1938. so he would have to have been ATLEAST 11 to get them at a "young age", then 12 and 13 for the next 2, which means his immune system has always been shit because an 11 through 13 year olds immune system should handle those vaccines like a champ.

I don't even understand where you are coming from, what side you are on, or what you are talking about.

I am on the side of life, stop using your microwave, stop getting vaccines, stop washing your hands.

Obvious paid shill trying to discredit the truth

I'd like to see one bit of evidence proving that vaccines dont cause autism
>PROTIP: there is none

The government inquiry into Parker's death by R.A. Shooter[3] found that while working at the University of Birmingham Medical School,[4][5] she was accidentally exposed to a strain of smallpox virus that had been grown in a research laboratory on the floor below her workplace, and that the virus had most likely spread from that laboratory through ducting. Shooter's conclusion on how the virus had spread was challenged in court when the University of Birmingham was prosecuted by the Health and Safety Executive for breach of Health and Safety legislation.

What if you're vaccinated against autism?

Then you'll hafta settle for assburgers, I'd guess.

Don't be stupid autism isn't a virus its a bacteria

>Smallpox is an infectious disease unique to humans, caused by either of two virus variants named Variola major and Variola minor.

Careful OP, you don't want to end up like this man

It seems they've deleted the wikipedia article and the infowars article, not long now this thread will be gone too.

>infowars.com/how_my_hungry_man_dinner_gave_me_HIV