How is voting for this guy a good idea? He's a fraudulent businessman with 0 tact, 0 political experience...

How is voting for this guy a good idea? He's a fraudulent businessman with 0 tact, 0 political experience, and habitually lies because he knows his core audience is too dense to use google. How can he possibly be better than Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/
nuwber.com/person/563a94dd7686b0176b9989f9
dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien
youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to vote for him and there's nothing you can do about it.

Lick me butthole.

Hi Hillary.

Also this man never lies, Clinton however...

If everyone who votes for him is trying to troll everybody else, that would be the most logical reason.

is you name here OP?
realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/
we will find you just like this one.
nuwber.com/person/563a94dd7686b0176b9989f9

I'd like to see him win because I want all the white trash people living in the center of America that have the majority of his votes, to realize how bad they are at decision making, with their racism and shit, I really want to see how these faggota react.

sure kid. stale pasta the post.

dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien
It's like Google doesn't exist anymore...

>Hillary shill cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

>never lies

Idiots like you think that idiots will realize their mistakes. At least you're only 15 so you can't vote anyway.

Ok. Send me a postcard.

I hate Hilary almost as much as I hate Trump, but voting for her is all I can do.

Fat white cuck detected

Fuck, are you taking a screenshot of two screenshots in the windows of a program used to take screenshots? Fucking imbecile, get the fuck out.

Because he hasn't murdered anyone.

Fucking hell he's contradicted himself in the same goddamn breath, it's not even about his opinions (raising the military budget my fucking arse), people support him because it's Trump, not because of his values. Fucking idiots the lot of you Americans are sometimes.

I'm pretty sure she's capable of attending and International conference without making bacon jokes to the few allies we have in the Middle East.

vote gary johnson or jill you fucking beta faggots.

Considering the only pro Trump replies here are obvious trolls or people that think he "never lies", I rest my case.

Oh you mean conspiracy theories? Trump just hasn't had the opportunity. He's defrauded plenty of folks, tho, and it's not a conspiracy. He's also openly threatened the press and told them they'd "pay" if he become president. So there is that...

He is only interested in making things better for himself. He is in no way able to lead and work towards the advancement of the heterogenous, diverse society which is the US population.

Also, I come to suspect that he actually doesn't want to become POTUS. His bullshit has reached levels far beyond credibility. I think he's to scared to back out, because it would mean he would lose his face. So he just keeps pressing those racism/insanity/offensiveness-buttons to sabotage himself.

Shocker.....illegals are NOT a race

Tell that to Republicunts.

Like that shit is true, You know how much Mrs. Email lies? Shits fake and gay

I'd like to vote for Clinton, but I don't want our first woman president to have had to cheat to win. The SJW's would never fucking shut up.

Bright side, Clinton, like Obama the First Black President, would likely poison that well for a generation.