Well Sup Forums it's over i told my girlfriend what i did and now im single can we have a good feels thread for that...

well Sup Forums it's over i told my girlfriend what i did and now im single can we have a good feels thread for that please

Well what'd you do you faggot

I guess he cheated.

Op quick point
A) You had a gf, who presumably loved you
B) You had someone in your life besides Sup Forums and your hand
C) Don't obsess over what is lost, focus on what is to come.

And finally
D) You have made it this far, farther than most. dont give up faggot

i asked this other grill for nudes and i told my girlfriend because i felt guilty as shit and knew that she deserves to know

What did you do retard

Lol you fucking fag why did you even try to get nudes out of another grill when you already had a perfectly good grill
Fucking retard now how are you gonna cook your hotdog!

LMAO why if you have a girlfriend would you ask for nudes? Just get some actual pussy from your girlfriend. Wtf. And why would you tell her? What you did wasn't even that bad. Now you are single and dont have nudes. Jesus christ.

>tfw the girl you liked denied you so you make up a story to feel a little better about yourself.

White knight fag detected.
Cucking himself n shiiiit

>Has GF
>ask another girl for nudes
>10000000000% Pure idiot

fams i know im retarded. i know i just want a feels thread now

Yep. And she is probably getting dicked down by some other guy right now. All because you wanted some nudes. Kek.

Look at your wrist, do you see the two lines?
God has given you instructions, now you must go through with them and cut across.

Girlfriend and I just broke up man. Bought her a ring before she went to college and she broke up with me I'm 22 she's 20. Shit sucks but on to the next one I guess lol.

oh man that sucks, ope everything will be fine for you user

Weak. Kys. If you don't got the balls to do it don't you fucking faggot. I don't approve of that sort of behavior but what makes me madder is people who start things and don't have the courage to finish it. You already decided to be a piece of shit just go all the way, half assing it like you did makes it even more pathetic.

u cucked urself

could be worse

approaching the 3 year mark next month with my gf, the last year and a half have been brutal, she's constantly moody, in an out of depression, naggy as fuck, constantly forgets shit, total lack of situational awareness and common sense, just pisses me off all round, i've totally fucked my training routine over the last year and lost a lot of results, my university grades are starting to fall and i'm struggling to concentrate but studying full time and working 2 days a week is barely enough so i'm quite dependent on her financially which makes me feel even more trapped in my situation

22 is way too young to be married. 30 is way too young to be married. It's only a woman's concern to marry so young because of their youth, A man preserves well and doesn't start peaking until mid 20s early 30s. Waiting until then will allow you to pick the ripest, sweetest fruit. I am glad I waited until I was in my early 30s to commit because I was able to take my time, focus on my career, then browse the type of girls that would actually stand the test of time. Marrying young like my friends have had always led to unhappy marriages, unwanted children, and drug/alcohol addictions.

She did you a favor, you should be thanking her.

trips of truth

I live to only be disappointed by everything. Never experienced love, sex even a kiss. I'm liked only by my family (becasue I don't cause trouble and do my studies well) and a few beta friends i've known since i was 7. I just lie around doing nothing because I decided to take a break for a while and rest after I aced my semester in the uni. I don't even have the will to do anything but read some books because it takes the least amount of effort and even that bores me. The only girl I used to have a thing with should be coming back to town these days but I won't even see her because I don't use social networks and none of my 'friends' will tell me when they are gonna go out. After not seeing her for a year or so I ain't even sure if I still like her and she was the only one I gave a shit about. My only three friends work at the moment so I just stay at home annoyed by my teenage brother. I thought I would buy WoW to have some fun but I can't even afford that. I'm fucking hungry but my mother said that she will make dinner and i'm waiting for about 4 hours now. Well fuck everything then. I can't take this disappointment anymore.

I tried a few times to write something sensible but it just hurt my brain. Jesus man...

Next time just use your personal slip n slide unless your girl wasn't putting out. Looking for pics when... ugh ... fuck man what the fuck.

Okay did you at least get nude pics? Or did you double fail and lose both. I suggest a long night of booze and drugs cause your mind ain't right. Maybe it will kick something back in gear.

Fuck you OP you like made my brain die a bit cause shit don't make sense.

>mother said that she will make dinner and i'm waiting for about 4 hours now.

Thanks man, I mean I know it was young but she was a 9/10 and she was by far the best girl I've ever had a connection with. She didn't ask for me to buy her things she like going outdoors ect. I'm not even that sad just bummed out that I lost a best friend lol.