Should I blackmail this chick?! I have her nudes and inside info on her cheating with her long time boyfriend...

Should I blackmail this chick?! I have her nudes and inside info on her cheating with her long time boyfriend. Also got her parents and boyfriends Facebooks. What do?

I want more pics/or videos but don't wanna fuck up

Post the nudes

Not posting them until I decide if I'm blackmailing or not

Black mail it all out her I mean I do and have little repercussions

That's not even a question. Have to blackmail her

>Not posting them
Then fuck off faggot. Give us something and maybe we'll give you some advice. Otherwise get your shitty thread off this board

How should I do it then? I was thinking make a new snapchat account and message her there. What should I try to get out of her

Do it pussy

cheating whores always must be punished

I can't post the same exact nudes I plan to use against her come on bro. When I'm done blackmailing I'd post anything I can get.

Ask to borrow some money.
Dont pay back.
>profit!

Let her pay in btc and get more nudes

Bump

Get them off a new snapchat? Any way to save videos

Anyone?

She is hot

Dont, it would be immoral and cause her lot of stress. Do post nudes tho

Don't blackmail her, because it won't be worth it. The chances that you would get busted are very slim, but there is a chance. It's an actual crime, so don't risk it for the $100 this dumb chick probably has to pay you.

Do post her nudes, though. There's no harm in that.

I understand, but damn I want to see more of her. I know she isn't smart enough to do anything about it

Not interested in money just want more of the goods. A pussy spread would be great

Hurry up with nudes OP thread is dying

nudes or gtfo

All you get for now. When I get more nudes off of her I'll post this one first so you know it's me. Be on lookout

Yeah she's probably not smart at all seeing how you got her info and pics already. The thing is that attractive girls tend to have smart men around them in their lives. If she happened to have an uncle who's buddies with an attorney/cop/judge whatever or her dad plays golf with a dude whose wife is a secretary at FBI.gov, well then you are gonna be made an example of.

As I said, there is little chance to be caught, but there is a chance. It doesn't come from her but from the people around her that you don't know about.

Of course blackmail her.

How'd you find out she was cheating?

Does she know you know? The alternate snapchat account is a good idea.

Just message her and say you know what she's doing and present your proof. Ask for more nudes, and then tell her boyfriend anyway.

Ugh yes very true... I really was just thinking about adding 10 or so pics and delete the whole snapchat and let her go so as not to push the limit but maybe maybe not

The guy she cheated on is my cousin. But she went out of her way to contact him and told her what she wanted. Then continued to send pics. She is a cunt for it and I feel for the dude she is lying to

What fucking planet do you live on? Legitimately kill yourself please