My girlfriend just told me she's late on her period, i'm 18 years old and can't support a kid in any way...

My girlfriend just told me she's late on her period, i'm 18 years old and can't support a kid in any way. She said she will not get an abortion if shes preggo, wtf do i do???

Kill her.

Tell her you faked the orgasm

Tequilla and stairs

Coat Hanger

Thought about it, theres no way.

Be a man and start making more money. It's incredibly hard and will put a strain on you both but it's one of the most rewarding things in the world and you'll regret it terribly if you fuck it up.

Military. You get money for both the girl and the baby. That is, if you're okay with putting up with bullshit for the next 3-5 years

My gf has been late on her period many times, dont worry It'll come. If she's pregnant get an abort.

Too early for that, but will keep it in mind

oh snap i misread the post, if abortion is off the table youre screwed LUL

Put it up for adoption or convince her to get an abortion. Also, being late doesn't mean she's pregnant. Have her take a test in a couple days.

When she comes over next, strangle her with a shoelace. Then dig a 12 foot hole and place her in it. Bury it half way and place a dead animal on top, then bury the rest.

change name and city

have the kid... the kill the kid couple of months later

i work at mcdonalds right now, however i'm currently interviewing for jobs that can lead to actual careers. if it comes dow to it i'll stay, but i really don't want to.

dont listen to this dumb shit. you have to dig the hole before killing her, you never know who shows up at night. all of a sudden you have to dig a few more holes and are spending the whole fucking night doing that shit

Make like a titty and bounce.

You can just hit her in the belly, or force her to take abortion pills, or just move away very far. where from? what languages do you speak? what did you study?

Leave and never come back

Kick her stomach and china. Use your fists too.

Put mysoprostol on his soup

she said theres no way she'll give it away and abortion is not an option, she wants her parents to raise the damn thing, thats what really pisses me off

This is why we need mens' rights. A man shouldn't be forced to raise a kid he doesn't want.

Knock another bitch up and change your skin color to black.

just do this then there arent many ways to get out of this, you kill her, beat the crap out of her or leave for a very far away place

Push her down the stairs

man i 100% agree, its honestly bullshit, if it doesnt happen i'll be afraid to have sex with her again because now i know her stance on the whole thing

Tell her you're sterile

ever seen the Saw movies?
in one of those movies, a guy pushes a door hard open and pushes a preggo woman between te door and wall.
so, there you go.

Break up with her. It's your only option. Tell her if she wants to raise the kid then she can do it on her own.

>if it doesnt happen i'll be afraid to have sex with her again because now i know her stance on the whole thing
thats why you have to dump her right after

Connect Warlus punch in the belly

Go full nigger: Let her have it, be absent, give no support, put her on welfare, look for the next bitch to impregnate.

1-3 slayer
4-6 fishing
7-8 woodcutting
9-0 smithing

good idea but i took her v-card, there is no one else it could possibly be

well then you have an easy way to find out if she cheated on you, tell her you are sterile and see how she reacts

A little bit of nail Polish remover never hurt anyone OP

She will also fuck other fools when you are away.

>>this

I suppose it's too late for "after pill" ?
Also ever heard of contraception ?

at this point i really dont give a fuck if she did, im just sweating bullets over this baby business

Induce a miscarriage

Post pics and address. We will take care of it for you

1. She's an idiot and she isn't preggles.

2. Push her down the stairs.

wore a condom every time, sometimes they dont work i suppose

Nail Polish remover will make her abort, just give it to her mixed in with a drink.

There is always a way, like a work visa to Australia.

Gee willyker you're a faggot

Get a decent paying factory job and work really hard and make your way up. Doesn't require any education and its something that teaches you all you need to know while you're there. Some people get paid a lot at my place and I can turn into a career if I needed to

Seriously just post her info everywhere if you don't see youself staying with her. Someone will be fucked up enough to do something to scare her enough to move far away.

Only if they break, and it's not like you can miss it happening easily. And that's what the after pill is for.

Start cooking her meals/making food like sandwiches and put crushed abortion pills in it

The A (bortion) Team

Shit situation Sup Forumsro,
But you're gonna have to just shut the fuck up and man up, take responsibility and look after your child.
I've been there it sucks, but I had my first child at 18 it was a shock to the system yeah but you quickly adjust, I had to leave college and get a home and job, it was hard going yeah it was the work was Shit too.. but y know.. you done it to yourself, my eldest daughter though is now five and I wouldn't change her for the world

Honest to god, Orange juice. I think it's the vitamin C or something. I know one user even got vitamin C tablets (again, you might wanna Google it to check if C is correct) and crushed it in his girls food, which gave her an abortion. Just gave her a fuck ton of Orange juice and tablets crushed in food. I'd say your best bet is Google things that give you a miscarriage and be creative in getting her to ingest them

Lmao leave her if no abort. Your too young user

OR she poked a hole in one

Don't listen to him. You will be throwing away your life for a child you can have later, at your own convenience

Sounds brutal, but first get a DNA test.

bs, she cheated on you, and now she's hoping you'll raise the cuck baby

My thumbs hurt

if she actually did that she deserves to be killed anyway. WHY THE FUCK DO WOMEN HAVE TO PLAY AOUNRD WITH THIS SHIT "UPS I FORGOT THE PILL" ETC FUCK WOMEN

/r/equesting the abortion potion greentext for OP.

shut the fuck, not everyone wants to be a cuckold like you

Why would she ? It's not like he's a richfag. Why babytrap a poorfag ?

I got my girlfriend preggo by pounding her in the ass, true story. Fucked her in the butt doggy style without a condom, came in her ass, the jizz/shit combo rolled down her crack and into her cooter. Kid will be 4 next month.

yeah thats true, i hope im just being paranoid, but i saw a different side of her last night, it was almost as if she wanted a baby, now i think she might be crazy enough to do some sketchy shit in order to get one.

You can creampie her every day, and when childbirth comes, use your dick to block the baby.

Hey OP

I was in your situation when I was 21. My advice is do a lot of pregnancy tests with her. my ex gf did her first two were postive (I almost an heroed) others were negative.

Kek

and you know this how? stop being a retard

At the very least she could be using the kid for child support and welfare

Zozzle

Map ger day to day movements and mug her while wearing a balaclava. Put on an accent if you can OP and be sure to push her onto her stomach as you leave

Run nigger run

see

So he cant leave her for someone hotter. So she can get fat. So she can force him to move in with her. There's a whole bunch of potential reasons outside of just fat cash. Though that being said, maybe she wants dem sweet gubmint babybucks

He said he's working at mcdonalds. Why would a well off person work at fucking mcdonalds ?
That's just low.

This chick looks a LOT like the LA Beast.

get a dna test if shes actually pregnant, also dont be stupid, if you used condoms everytime if the condom didnt break or you didnt touched her with cum in your hands
(I'm supposing here that you actually know how to wear a condom) the actual fail rate is 1/10000
TL;DR get the dna test

U don't get forced to raise it, the contrerary. Even if u wanted to raise it, she can still easy prevent u from it. U just HAVE to PAY for EVERYTHING

1) Tell her you have a policy - you'll be there for your kid, but no matter how much you trust anyone, you've promised yourself to get a DNA test to make sure it's yours. She will be upset, make sure she understands it has nothing to do with her, you've just seen the stats and heard too many stories about guys getting fucked this way, so it's a promise to yourself.

2) Don't rely on the pill. Wear a condom, or in a LTR make sure a girl gets an IUD or something like that.

3) If she has it, and it is yours, it's time to man up. I know we live in a culture where 18 year olds don't really want to be adults yet, and we treat them like they don't have to, but you're of an age where you can and should be responsible about this. You helped create a life. Don't help create another aimless, fatherless nobody, like the millions of others ganging up the ghettos. And don't set yourself up for regret in 20 years when you realize you lost your family and legacy by putting this kid aside. Man up. Work hard. Take a shit job that pays alright, or take a shit job with a chance to further move up in an industry, or go learn a trade skill that will set you up with a regular, middle-class income. Then take care of your family.

>Wont get abortion if she is preggo

Mate just change brands

This

Fucking man up.

That shit's called real life

just ignore the ignorant whore they do this all the time its a scare tactic th'ere mother taught them to entrap a man.

one (highly hyphenated) word
>abortion-murder-suicide

Don't be a spinless person and listen to them user. If you are not committed to raising a child, you and the kid don't deserve each other. Force a miscarrage or some shit.

i already said that i would stick around, i would just prefer it to be aborted

Fail rate is 1/100 user

Stress can cause a late period, try giving her a really chill night in, run her a bath, give her a full body massage, rape her eyesocket, make her some herbal tea. If she completely relaxes she might just blob on out of nowhere, that's worked for me with girls in the past.

>join the army
>have her raise the kid and promise all those armybux and a lifetime of support when you return from tour
>assuming you don't die, don't bother coming home, just join some PMC and spend your days removing kebabs and raking in those warbux

It's not like she's gonna fly out to get you

But if she doesn't want to abort then you have to either deal with the bastard or I duce a miscarriage

slip a morning after pill into her breakfast

Hands can't get pregnant retard

Dude, at 18 you don't know what's best for you. Stonewall her right away, show that you will NEVER be there for her or the kid, in any way. Keep it up and she'll abort. She just wants her manslave, don't fall for it.