Holy shit you guys have bad taste. I've been going through some AOTY threads these past couple of weeks. Seriously...

Holy shit you guys have bad taste. I've been going through some AOTY threads these past couple of weeks. Seriously? Blackstar? Skeleton Tree? A Tribe Called Quest? Are you kidding me? How are you going to act elitist when your taste line up almost perfectly with Metacritic.

I thought you guys were supposed to be these hipster douchebags who listen to obscure avant garde music. I know people who claim they're afraid to post here because you listen to weird shit and lord over other people with it. But, no, you just listen to the same weak, milky, watered down pop that everyone else does. How do you guys even use terms like "normie" unironically?

Oh, and don't claim that I'm making a generalisation and that mu isn't one person. Fuck you. There wasn't a single AOTY list I saw this week that wasn't totally obvious.

kys

Okay, so what do you listen to tough guy? The reason those albums are picked is because they are good and better than most albums this year.

Holy shit you guys have bad taste. I've been going through some AOTY threads these past couple of weeks. Seriously? Blackstar? Skeleton Tree? A Tribe Called Quest? Are you kidding me? How are you going to act elitist when your taste line up almost perfectly with Metacritic.

I thought you guys were supposed to be these hipster douchebags who listen to obscure avant garde music. I know people who claim they're afraid to post here because you listen to weird shit and lord over other people with it. But, no, you just listen to the same weak, milky, watered down pop that everyone else does. How do you guys even use terms like "normie" unironically?

Oh, and don't claim that I'm making a generalisation and that mu isn't one person. Fuck you. There wasn't a single AOTY list I saw this week that wasn't totally obvious.

post your aoty and your feet we'll see if they're as good as you say

popular =/= bad

avant garde =/= good

mu =/= hipster hugbox

Fuck okay. You're right. You got bomb taste man. Going to listen to all of these today (except Endless which I did hear and I really think that it's pretty pimp you chose it over Blonde).

>pretty pimp

seriously kill yourself now

I have a feeling you made , got BTFO and are trying to start the same exact thread

nigga you got savage mode in your aoty list and trolling other people and publication's lists lol. seriously kys

What part of "kill yourself" you haven't understood?

go back to whatever website you usually frequent

Immediately dropped after your first two picks. Your taste is fucking horrible. Contemplate suicide, you smug little avant-teen.

nice taste user

TMTcore

>1975

kekekekekekekekekek

You can't have basic bitch taste like this and try to shit on other people lol

I just threw up

I clicked this topic hoping for 140 posts but only got 18 :(

aww are those the only albums you recognized :)