Why shouldn't I just kill myself?

Why shouldn't I just kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-eFQcPfhpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because it's the highest sin

Because you can't have that?

You do understand that you have to buy them houses and shit, right? That the pride you take in being with them means absolutely nothing to them, that you're only as good to her as what you've done for her in the past 12-24 hours, and that you're just one slightly better deal away from being dumped, right?

"Live life like you're already dead."

Why kill yourself when you can go bum around california and learn to surf

You'll shit your pants.

Because tomorrow might be a better day.

all days are the same

eventually you'll die anyway so what's the point

sauce on pic?

Just do it my friend.

No real reason.

But all the people you knew will remember you as a weak faggot who couldn't take it and gave up.

Just sayin.

well, for one, you'll have to come back and do it all over again and that's gonna fucking suck so much ass and you wont even know it since we're born into each life with amnesia of our eternal self

Then fucking kill yourself. I don't care. I don't know you. Things won't get any better if you don't try, and trying is hard.

I get it. I know I suck at making salsa, because I've never tried to make salsa, so I'm never going make salsa.

Or, if you're being serious, get off Sup Forums, get on Google and find a suicide help line, or a local mental hospital, or an emergency room.

Man never would have walked on the moon if he didn't occasionally look up.

I think - judging from the face and the super saiyan level tits - it's Alexya / Luna Amor.

She's a real Godess man, a real Godess.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem...

Do it faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-eFQcPfhpA

tempoary? for who? it may feel tempoary for you but not for the person whos looking to an hero

because u didn't do everything in life yet , enjoy life like a crazy and u can die when u're done

Because that which is broken...can be mended by love only.

this

tried this with a plate.. jokes on you though I like glass in my dick.

because if you think like this means it doesn't matter much, so you're ready to move on and build a good live instead of waiting for it to be perfect or what you leayn it to should be, this is being mature

You should kill yourself

You begged and pleaded for this opportunity at life, you just don't remember. You really are lucky and should do the best with what you have, things will change over time and it won't be long before you look back and think, why did I even care about that?