Fuck you, I liked it: Movie edition

Fuck you, I liked it: Movie edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_films
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY2m2niKd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just.. just what did you like about that?

Wait, people didn't like this one?

did you miss the entire point of the thread? I'll restate it
>Fuck you
>I liked it

This movie was fantastic. I'm with in not realizing it wasn't well liked.

Didnt my words get to you? its called question, i was asking why i was not saying its a bad movie you ignorant fuck

I'm a faggot fan boy for wolverine though.

Honestly made me laugh

The way you wrote your sentence implied you were asking 'why' ya fucking ape

I'm gonna get flak for this

savage
nice Spacey tho

Wanted.

John Wick.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s

Fuck you, John wick was damn good.

this movie was 10/10. SUBLIME storytelling that really hits home. visually eccentric with a hint of impending rape. would watch on hallucinogenic drugs again.

50% of people were probs to dumb to get anything in it..

That's what I'm saying - But there's many that did not agree.
Movie got a ton of shit even though, for me, it was one of the most entertaining action movies I've ever seen.

Very ashamed. Actually watched it twice

Always wanted to watch Across the Universe on LSD.

>hot charlize theron

whats there not to like

This was a good movie

Joe's Apartment. As a youngin', that was one of the funniest movies I'd ever seen.

my go to example of a movie with a great premise, and a great 1st half, but a second half that just fuckin ruins it

Liked the story, hated the "actor" if that's what u want to call him/it

This movie sucked ass. Mike Myers was on the backside of his career... CLEARLY...

Remember the most expensive movie to this date.
And to be fair there is no other movie like this.

done it quite high on pot, good time. slightly panic inducing with a real feel good vibe behind it all. something about the way it's narrated, it's just got a "but don't let that get you down, everything will be just alright" feel.

It. Was never intended to by super serious win an Academy award kinda movie. It hit the nail on the head for exactly what it wanted to be. The lighting and camera work was superb.

I fucking love that movie.

Inb4 someone post Fight club

This was good. Better than the previous which was also good

I thought it was good

One of my favorites, honestly.

People who don't like Wanted can suck a fuck.

>I'm a foggot fan boy, blah blah blah blah

Got that right!

I fucking love fight club

Stopped at black ops. Meh. Game got worse with each addition. Moved on to bf4

I enjoyed Spore, I thought it was a fun way to pass the time

Cloverfield

never heard anyone say they didn't like this movie. It was really good.

Exactly. And on acid the camera pans, and artwork would be almost to much and I mean Beatles. I watched Sinister on shrooms, during a really bad thunderstorm, first time a horror movie actually terrified me.

Absolutely wonderful movie. Well written characters/story, amazing cgi and I really think it deserved some oscars.

Was that too obvious?

I liked suicide squad though.

it was the most expensive movie ever made at the time, but not to this date

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_films

Not OP, but I liked the organic feeling of the superhero. The guy is able to levitate, it doesn't mean his body is a rigid unit that stays completely horizontal when flying. So I liked Hancock being an actual dude with super powers.
What I want to understand is what is the huge weird creature running in the opposite direction of the fleeing crowd during the huge battle.
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY2m2niKd0

>Movie edition

This is one of my favourite movies.

Best drama ever.

For some reason I ended up in situations where this movie was being shown. Stoned, too lazy to change the channel: WAB. At someone's house, no cable, one DVD: WAB. After seeing it like 5 or 6 times I actually started liking it.

I like it to. might bee because Its the first film i can remember me and my dad watching.

>no other movie like this
Book of Eli. It's like Water World without the water.

i lost my virginity whilest watching this movie
10/10 movie

Starship Troopers. AKA Starcraft: The Movie

liked it too

haven't seen it yet, but wasn't it critically praised?

dork, shit movie for realz, but appropriate for thread

meh, not bad

Awesome movie, and most people liked it

fuckin' love it, saw it at the drive-in when i was like 10, but yes, many people disliked it [cunts]

bad bait.

Why not to do heroine 101.

pretty decent imo, critical failure

universally appraised, even if depressing as fuck

classic comedy, who doesn't love it?

Top quality bait right there

Dumb as a barrel of monkeys; but was visually spectacular, and space captain Stringer Bell was awesome.

Was good

Too bad DC fucked up hellblazer

It got a bit of flak for using the same actor but with whiteface and shit. Looked silly to most.
Otherwise I'm on your page. Great movie.

I'm not going to say this movie is great, but I agree the CGI was good. When you make live action out of a cartoon with characters blasting light balls out of their hands... I think they got the effects right.

Everyone else I know fucking hates this film, but IMO it's excellent.

Was funny

Bait

Not very accurate movie depicting drug use in order to scare the shit out of kids and convince them not to do drugs. I liked the movie regardless.

I'm disapointed user

Xavier kicks Starlord from the X-men after banging kitty pride. kek

Was funny during the time it came out. Dunno if I'd watch now

I think it's a wonderful picture of human relationships. Last line is so beautifully...honest.

Not your average Kubrick film but nonetheless a triumph despite its shortcomings.

I've watched it several times and I still enjoy it.

I think people's issues with that movie stemmed from the way it was advertised. One of those cut together to be a totally different movie ads then you get a completely different thing

I agree with the visual part, I'm excited to see what Ridley Scott will do in the sequel

stopped watching after half n hour, it's such a slow movie

first legit post in this thread

remember co-managing a summer school and a romanian group leader (someone the school sends over to look after their kids) recommended this as suitable viewing for 13-17 year olds. The poor sap who was in charge of that evening's movie night had no idea what it was about.

I've never had such a fun time dealing with enraged foreign parents over the phone!

Pretty good. Best part was Jen doing ass to ass and hairy vag

My favorite movie of all time. Seen it like 10 times. No idea why I like it so much.

The opening scene is very nice to this

How else would they fucking handle the concept of reincarnation if they didn't use the same actors. Jesus christ some people are nitpicky. Sure they didn't look perfect in the different ethnicities but they did a fine job with what they could do to make that part of the story work.

This was good. I like this series

A 5/7

sumpin wrong witchoo nigga

>Newfag trying to be edgy

Yo this movie was so fucking good

Great movie. People who didn't like it are too slow to follow 6 stories at once.

That movie was the tits. Book fags will say it's not Starship Troopers. Duh. It's better.

Wait do people think this was bad?

gr8 ending

I don't give a fuck what you say, it kept me entertained the whole time.