/brit/

not all Muslims edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmpvlaAMfA
youtube.com/watch?v=-qMFBqCeAc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Programming arguments on /brit/ and Sup Forums in general make me cringe so much

pirates.........

rip oats pig

*walks toward you*

Imagine actually thinking religion is the problem

Let in a load of 3rd worlders who are Anglicans and they'll still be criminals who kill and rape at a much higher rate than Brits do

c/c++ will be irrelevant in ten years

>two leaf threads
Not a fan at all

mexican comes to /brit/, starts posting and not replying, gets autism. Sad!

not sure what this is trying to convey

>kill and rape at a much higher rate than Brits do

Would take a lot to catch up with the mass genocides committed by Britain.

me irl

same

i'd rather have anime arguments more on here

it's half the problem, 'sheed

looks a bit like wojak

disagree
christian Arabs come from the same area and culture yet are leagues beyond their Muslims cousins

Christian Africans are friendly cheerful blokes who try to do their best even if they are a bit rough around the edges, Muslim Africans are basically animals.

Okay guys, I know this one is a hot button issue but I'm going to say it anyway. I'm now convinced there were no planes on 9/11.

The aeronautical engineers, not the truthers, provide the smoking gun that eliminates the possibility of the plane impacts.

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmpvlaAMfA
There simply isn't any way to engineer an aircraft of that size, that can travel over 500 mph in the atmospheric conditions present under 1,000 feet.
Not even piloted 747 drones could handle the drag.
It's simply not possible that the images you saw on television, existed in the physical world.

And the thing that really seals the deal for me personally? Why risk it? There is so much that could go wrong in the coordination of plane impacts and controlled demolition.

Do people really remember seeing the planes on that day? Or is the power of suggestion coupled with (at the time) convincing footage of the impacts enough to power the delusion?

Rewatching the plane impacts today looks like watching a bad cgi film. The planes literally disappear into the buildings. It's a joke.

We mostly agree that no planes crashed at the Pentagon and Shanksville. Extrapolate further. No planes crashed on 9/11.

could he look more male

Have you ever met someone with an insufferable laugh?

ah yes, America

nice u guys are talking about hacking stuff

worst OP I've ever seen

What did Joe Biden do?
I've seen five people share 3 articles about him getting the Presidential Medal of Freedom

Beyond retarded

dost thou wish to get cyberheemed?

i would vote labour if they promised to lower the price of cocaine so the average man could afford more than a few grams a week

critique of Islam.
a Muslim thinks that eating pork is worse than killing a bunch of people to further the cause.

@69840833

Solved the Israel palestine crisis. its all over lads.

good work biden

Ah yes, Christian africans who have huge armies of child soldiers, employ slaves in diamond mines and lynch gay people. Such fine folk.

i hate my laugh desu
it's literally "ah huh huh"

C-C-///+4 is a secret code used by the GCHQ

proof him wrong

raped their kids. they can't do anything about it though because they offered

>classmate refuses to give up his chicky nuggies
Good lad.

It is possible
I can't remember the particular incident, but there was a plane that crashed years before 9/11 and it got to near supersonic speeds as it nosedived from 35,000 feet

good boys, Africa has a very real ground war between Muslims and Christians, gotta do what they can to fight and win.

You're full of shit.
Christian Africans are the worst. EAT DA POOPOO tier niggers.

Christian Arabs are bro-tier and they're my brothers no matter what.
But that's because most of them don't identify with the nigger form of European Christianity. Fucking Whites. Stealing Middle Eastern religion and making that shit into pure cancer.

>all these dubs already
/brit/ truly is blessed

mexico

Look it up yaself wop twat

-he is a tripfag and use the n-word
hahahahaaha

If something really tickles me, my laugh comes off as if someone's reading it. Literally just big booming "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"s.

The edge on this one.

(((Emirati)))

Happy birthday!

saw the girl in my software development group staring at me three (3) times today, in succession. i look over at her and she was staring at me, saw she was still looking at me in the corner of my eye so i looked again, and then again all over a few seconds. she's married though

Ah yes, the ever rare, Rorkesheed.

Feels good to finally see one

>genuinely thinks they're fighting muslims

>implying it's not just regional beef between local warlords who pick on weak and defenseless children in order to muster armies to gain control and resources

>Stealing

Got forced on us by swarthy fucking invaders from shitaly

Ah yes

you're a fucking white male

absolutely atrocious post this one

future is pretty bleak lads

we have the potential to blow the earth apart, no way we'll colonise space before that happens

the mexican poster

>denying the reality of the situation
>implying doing nasty things to an enemy is bad because it makes you "just as bad as them"

literally "if you fight they win" mentality.

Why aren't you doing roids /brit/? A cheat code in life to look significantly better with significantly less work.

you dont even have to get massive on them

youtube.com/watch?v=-qMFBqCeAc8

Not bad

>educate yourself shitlord
ah yes

woke af post tb.h

By shitalians and by the Carolingians

Got scabies again lads

the "g"f

the sesh

cos you have to keep doing them. if i could just do them for a little bit, look better then stop and keep the muscle i'd be all over it. but you can't. plus it looks like a lot of effort.

ah yes, now post toot

Very true lad. The religion is part of it though - we don't want a fucking foreign culture thinking they are entitled to live here. They're not.

Seriously just fuck off to Saudi Arabia you fucking dickless faggot

There might be some truth to this too. Religion isn't all of it but I think it's part of it. For one thing Christianity is the religion of the superior Europeans. Thus it is imbued with values of co-operation, honesty, forgiveness, which Islam doesn't have because it was invented by desert monkeys.

question time solihull bbc1 now lads

expensive and completely shuts off your natural test levels so you have to keep buying it

i DO NOT like islam

rorke

"orientals" have always been faggy barbarians

the toot poster

doing a poo

going to bed lads night

oh yes

£30 off my overdraft limit to last me 10 days haha

testosterone is cheap as fuck

>3g is faster than internet at home
>house is hooked up to the exchange so no fibre
>m-muh northern powerhouse

what your mum say if she found you dead from a drugs overdose

uuhh yes

>honesty and forgiveness
i'll give you that

muzzies are good at welfare and helping each other though. interest being illegal, favours from the state etc.

oh no

yeah okay dickhead

My worst fear is dying and my parents finding my drugs stash
They'd have a mare

would be her fault and she'd go to jail.

She's a junkie and I used to steal her shit, but she's on heroin now so i dont fuck with it

'sheed

Lads, I've just learned that Emma Watson had a cast made of her bum in Harry Potter. Out there, somewhere, exists a means by which one could create a millimeter perfect replica of Emma Watson's arse to shag.

how do i go about acquiring one of these autistic, mentally stunted, socially inhibited gfs?

i live in sheffield and my internet is like 90 mbps it's absolutely fucking ridiculously fast

she is an attention whore

Christian Arabs are often upper-class/ wealthier due to the nature of European interaction there (the French in Lebanon for example) and leave because they're forced out not because they're dirt poor
African Christians are insane

Would you lads?

is this patrick joseph watson

ah yes, the mexifat appears. stand by for 8 hours of mindless nonsensical bollocks that everyone ignores. time to sleep.