My fucking aunt bought my retarded cousin (he is socially retarded with autism or some shit) a $1200 gaming pc...

My fucking aunt bought my retarded cousin (he is socially retarded with autism or some shit) a $1200 gaming pc. How fucking stupid can she be? Sup Forumsros, how do I shame this stupid bitch fit eating so much money on her pet retard.

Shame her by rotating your pictures before posting. That will show the bitch.

For wasting*

You sound underage. Jesus Christ.

is this a gore threat now?

seems like you have the autism

Fuck off OP, you're just jealous his mom loves him and spoils him and not you, you whiny underage autistic cunt.

This.

Stop being a whiny little cunt.

Do you live with your aunt?

If not, stfu, it's not your goddamn business

You are advertising that you are jealous of a literally retarded child. How do I shame you for being the sad excuse for a person that you are?

Go cry to your mom about how she's a failure in life and can't afford to buy you shit. I hope she beats your pathetic little ass

Someone didn't get what they wanted for Christmas. When does school start again?

1200 is not even that much for a pc. Sounds more like youre going menstrual because some little shit is getting more attention and stuff than you. There is no way you're over 16 y/o.

Someone whats their child to feel good, what a fucking cunt how can she live with herself

>kill yourself OP you cockmunching thundercunt

Be happy for him and help him align the cables correctly. Must be a pain in the ass to use that mouse with the cable like that.

He's got autism yo, you could plug a potato in there and he wouldn't know the difference. Get real, homie

Want to know why you don't get nice thing OP?
Because you're not a nice person.

Basically this

dat samefag doe

What a sweet mother :)

However you are really rude.

You should stop hiding your autism then you probably would get nice things too

Are you just jealous because your mother doesn't love you enough?

The kid looks very young, he has a mental disorder and if pc gaming helps him not be stressed, why the fuck do you care you fucking faggot?

get the fuck off your jealous high horse and go suck a dick, maybe if you weren't such an entitled little fucking cunt and did chores for your parents maybe your parents might love you enough to buy you fucking something you love and enjoy.

fucking faggot, go kill yourself and leave him and his pc alone.

OP is a jealous 12 year old who sits around in his room watching anime and not doing anything for anyone but himself.

You need to die, you're cancer.

"my fucking aunt" "how stupid can she be" "how do i shame this stupid bitch fit eating so much money on her pet retard"

She is his mother, that means she loves him, you're clearly not loved and clearly VERY FUCKING JEALOUS.

Grow the fuck up faggot.

my brother has autism. he's really only happy when he's on the computer, because he can get exactly what he wants on it. he gets genuinely happy and his eyes light up when he gets to watch a new episode of arthur or curious george or whatever.
maybe your aunt wanted your cousin to be happier with a more quality pc. maybe your cousin gets enjoyment out of gaming. stop being such a whiny cunt. you're jealous of someone with autism, how fucking low can you get, you nigger?

>he is socially retarded with autism or some shit

Meanwhile your cousin will probably grow up to kick your ass , fuck your girlfriend, and empty your bank account,

SHOTS FIRED!

Damn khaleesi, you savage!

These people know you're a piece of shit OP, a jealous little rudey fucking poo who is not loved.

grow up and if you can't manage that, go fucking kill yourself.

he is her CHILD.
you are not her top priority you piece of shit. you're just that shut-in nephew who never socializes and will probably disappoint the family.
fuck off. are you 12?

Nut on her face, like a real man.

OP is a pathetic little bitch. It's not their fault your family is poor.

>Damn khaleesi, you savage!

Damn straight muh nigga

Is he playing fucking roblox

when did Sup Forums become white knight central?

Fuck off OP, go suck a bag of dicks.

When you are talking about pcs or chocolate milk

Buy him a $1300 gaming pc

if only Sup Forums had an upvote