God tier movie characters thread? God tier movie characters thread

God tier movie characters thread? God tier movie characters thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrchangirls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean: Slut tier.

why are people so in love with her? i mean shes hot but what else?

people are brainwashed

Stand back, folks.
I got this.

steve bushemi mixed with christopher walkin

The VVitch

who was that movie even made for? Teenagers I guess.

>picture immensely unrelated.

Easy

I know this is bait but Ill take it anyway. Now, most of the reason why this character was such shit was none of her fault. The screenwriting for this film was a complete disaster. Every time she spoke it was more annoying than the last time. Then there was her randomly falling out of character? I really was dumbfounded when I saw this. I can't remember another blockbuster where the person just STOPs acting and starts talking into a mic. Wtf happened? No coffee on set? She has 2 distinctly different accents throughout the movie. I can't even tell if this was just sheer laziness or a production oversight. Does she have the NY accent in real life or the American?She did nothing to garner sympathy the entire film (which is accurate to comic HQ) and then a major plot point is that Deadshot feels sympathy for her and won't shoot her, the first person he ever won't shoot? What rubbish. The sad part is she wasn't even the worst character in the movie; which would be Killer Croc or Amanda.

better than tinder! plenty of horny young sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrchangirls.html