What's Sup Forums's method to falling asleep fast?

What's Sup Forums's method to falling asleep fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_rC-495Z_A
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aYURhU9SOiA&ved=0ahUKEwiI-taGsrDOAhUD0RQKHdSBBFMQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNGNjRtUb_59LysjAAtscaiC0NH-NA&sig2=EIlfNwTDzYoYCoVTE7o8Pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Down a beer

JOPO

Etorphine

gunshot to the temple

stay awake for 3 days

kek

masturbate

Watch a movie u wached a ton times but with low volume

youtu.be/W_rC-495Z_A music fo ya soul

Lay on back and fall asleep fast

heroin round the clock. 24/7 heroin up the nose or in the veins. wraps me in a warm comfy blanky and knocks my ass out.

Get a lot of exercise during the day.
If that doesn't work, jack off.
If that doesn't work, break into my stash of Valium.

try staing awake with open eyes, and then after a minute or 2 just close your eyes.

Really concentrate on not falling asleep, like your a guard of some sort

Melatonin, chamomile tea, whiskey and relaxing music after working all day

BLEACH

3 x 30/500 cocodomol

>warm comfy blanky

all the feels

stay awake until you pass out.

Drink bleach

Vodka

Cure for all diseases.

Being cold and a beer

fap, fall asleep less than 30 seconds later

i've been doing it for as long as i have been fapping

Drink something like tea, or if your mad, herbal tea and then go to beds.
Tastes like shit but does the trick

Love from, a coffee drinker

How do you fall asleep if you're cold?

>mfw fap lasts less than 30 seconds

OMG THIS GUY

HAY GUYS.. GUIS GAYS!!! HAY!!2!

GET A LOAD OF DIS GUY RIGHT HER

HOLY SHIT HE'S A CHARACTER,,, HAHAHAHAHA ECKS DEE THIS FUCKING GUY

YUR A FUCKIN FUNNY GUY YOU FUNNY FUCKING GUY YOU OMFG

SO HARD I WANNA LAFF AT YOU OMG SO MUCH THIS GUY EFFING GILGAMESH

YOUR A HILAROUS WOW SO MUCH CANT EVEN

DONT KYS YOURSELF EVER PLS EVER ALWAYS STAY GOLD PONY

sadness and depression usually lull me to sleep at some point. along with bacardi 151.

i wouldn't drink tea as theres caffeine in it, but maybe thats just me...

use drugs like opioids benzos antihistigens

tea is litrally the universal snooze oinkment you bubboon.

being drunk

I like getting a cold shower. My bed feels comfier and warmer then.

xanax. sleep for days.

Taking 1 or 2 sleeping pills an hour beforehand. I used to not need them, but my roommates fucked up my sleeping schedule over time.

You're probably right tbh.
Idk if I'm being wrong but it happens to work for me.
It has complex compounds and stuff like that in it that does two things:
-Makes you relaxed and sleepy
-Makes dreams much more vivid

i have insomnia because depression and general anxiety disorder so its not dat easy

nigger

Spending time on Internet before going to sleep late works for me

I just swallow a couple diphenhydramine capsules about a half hour before going to bed and then I'm out like a rock. Most effective non-prescription sleep aid I've ever tried.

Staying awake

fap in bed and then imagine something interesting but not too interesting, like make up a story or something

more info pls

it probably has the same effect as warm cola

thanks pal

This, but it can and most likely will make you groggy in the morning. If you don't have a problem with that, then this is the best solution.

Be warned though that it can cause dependence if you use it often. Not dependence in the same sense as say, an opiate addict, but that after a prolonged period time of using it to sleep that it makes it hard to fall asleep without it.

I never really have trouble sleeping because I either drink, smoke weed or do opiates daily. Opiates are rare, but if I don't feel like drinking or smoking I like to relax with a few hydros or oxys.

Nice mousebad

Google to youtube search binaural beats, or white noise, or AMSR. See what works for you & sleep easy. Also hypnosis & adult bedtime stories
. Failing all that...this
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aYURhU9SOiA&ved=0ahUKEwiI-taGsrDOAhUD0RQKHdSBBFMQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNGNjRtUb_59LysjAAtscaiC0NH-NA&sig2=EIlfNwTDzYoYCoVTE7o8Pg

I guess I'll do essay at 0:00 for u...

I really do't understand it all but shoving certain plants into warm water takes the stuff those plants are made of and makes it drinkable...

Much like vitamin c helps with stress, certain chemicals inside plants cause certain parts of the brain to be amplified or dimmed.

>Example: I drank Chai cinnamon tea one night >and I had a dream I never forgot.

Wish I could be bothered to get certain plants and blend them together into a 'super tea' but if you REALLY want to find out just look it up.

Lots of love,
A tired person

dem sweaty palms doe.. ew

GO AHEAD

!

!

!
Watch old learning lessons from school on youtube , the old ones, with a commentator who speaks monotone ..... best sleep ever

I'm not kidding that Jacqueline will get you sleeping before she even starts on your dick, she is that good.

camp some MVP in a RPG

This is the only thread I've been active in since forever