Is it ok to beat my son?

is it ok to beat my son?

at what age should i stop beating him?

never had a dad so i am unsure of the process.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, as long as it's a board with holes in it. Have fun.

why the holes?

It's perfectly fine to hit your son, it's more effective than a lot of other non physical punishments
Always open hand
You can do it until he is stronger than you, after that just take stuff from him eg. Phone, toys, etc.
"Hitting kids doesn't work and it's just abuse" tell that to anyone over 50.
If its not working you're not hitting the little shit hard enough

hurts more

Reduce air resistance.

However in seriousness, as long as there are no bruises, you are fine to slap the fuck out of him when he is in the wrong.

Beat him untill he fights back and starts throwing punches at you.

if he's stronger than me and im still in a position to take things away from him, i have failed as a parent.

nothing wrong with a slap on the back of the legs when they deserve it

too... much... bait

My parents never hit me and I went on to live a good life. Never got in trouble, never done anything illegal, just stayed at home doing work till college. That's not to say some kids shouldn't get beaten though, knew a guy in high school who was a real piece of work. Even said if his mom ever slapped him he'd hit her back, I just can't imagine how a kid like that gets raised.

>hitting your kid is bait

Found the coddled child

>"I went on to live a good life"
>On Sup Forums

Then you literally don't understand human biology.
I was stronger than my dad when I was 15. My dad was in a position to take things from me because I still depended on him for food and shelter.

Slap him a few times, but you def should't beat him. My dad used to beat me for shit reasons and I turned out psychopathic

>he thinks Sup Forums is for edgy kids that don't fit in society

Come on now, most of the people here are pretty normal outside of this site

keep beating him but harder

For example when I was little fagget I drew on his leg with a pen and he beat me up, so you sould be asking what age you should start beating him and not what you should stop.

If they are still conscious then OP is doing it wrong!

your dad is weak
I am 18 and still weaker than my dad
how old is your dad?

Hitting a child produces the same results as hitting a dog.

He will be extremely obedient. Not because he wants to please you, but because he's afraid of the consequences of disobeying.
However, he will only be obedient when YOU are the one giving orders. If someone else gives orders, he won't give a shit, and might even lash out.

There is also a high probability of severe behavioral issues later in life.

But alas, many people use the stick instead of the carrot, because it's easy and doesn't require much thought or effort.

Would u beat urself ?
Your son is part of you, nothing can be closer to what u are, as the flesh of your flesh can.
Think about it.

When your authorithy is completely denied is the only legit moment to maybe salp him one time.

Have u ever seen beaten animals ? Rarely. Because they run away from you before ur gettin at them.

Do you want your son to be afraid of the world around him his entire life ? Or do you want him to embrace it.

DONT BEAT YOUR BELOVED ONE,OP.
DONT LISTEN TO DEVIANT BTARD FROM HERE.

FUCK YOU ALL

No. It's not okay.
You talk to him and tell him that he's being a dick. Then you explained to him how he's being a sick and then you ask him why he's being a dick.

You fatherless fuck.

Ur dad is an asshole if ur telling the truth

>if ur telling the truth
>Sup Forums
>telling the truth
top kek m8

I knew so many kids in high school that would talk shit to their parents (calling them "bitch", cursing them out, threatening suicide, etc.) and these same kids never got hit. Fucking crazy

if you treat them like more than a child, if he is not stupid, he will probably be okay with everything you say. so why beat a boy when you can convince him to do what you say with a couple of words?
imagine yourself in that child's position. imagine that your father, who is supposed to protect you now beats you and you cant do anything about it and you are just left with a broken heart and a sore throat.
teach your children, but before that teach yourself.

he says he would undo if if he could

Yeah but they also ignored them.
Discipline is more than violence.

Listen to this user. If the only way you can control and get your offspring to listen to you is by hitting them, you don't deserve to have children.

No, nothing more than spanking at a very young age. Beating your child results in him never trusting you or liking you in general, and you'll never bond with your son with him actually enjoying it.

Ok then maybe he was going through a tough time. Do you want to beat his ass or was that a one time thing? Sorry u had to go through that

And then those same kids grew up and realised what cunts they were. Without ever being abused.
Neat, huh?

the real "top kek m8" is that I am not even lying
go slit your wrist faggot

sure you're not m8
top lulz m8

U dont need to beat the shit out of them. An angry face & a dramatic swat (not a stinging slap or punch) will get them in line. Then eventually all youll have to do is shoot them a look & theyll know. Trust me, even though its Sup Forums

I don't care what he was going through, this was just retarded, and it wasn't a one time thing.
I used to want to beat his ass, infact I almost chopped him up with an axe few months back because he was talking shit to me for spilling some food.

>I almost chopped him up with an axe few months back
And there you have it folks. The consequences of beating your child; he becomes completely fucked in the head.

> Ok to beat?

Yes

> When to stop

When he can start hitting back. And a bit later get ready for payback if you were an asshole rather than just fair.

he's your property it's none of my fucking business

i started lifting weights when i was 16 so became stronger than my dad at 17, also im taller he just has more of a gut. beat their ass. my little sister didnt get beat as much and she is the most unruly child ever, still sucks her fingers and throws temper tantrums and cries to get what she wants. she just turned 18 is probably getting kicked out. BEAT YOUR CHILDREN. if you want to stay legal dont leave bruises or marks

Ok then hes an asshole, do you have anyone u can talk to? Whatever u do, do not attack him in anyway unless he's going to kill u. Seriously, hes a POS & he is not worth going to jail for.

T.R.U.E.

Love your kids? Prove it by beating them.

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat

Ur sister is probably getting fkd by him. Give her a break

nah I am not going to attack him probably, and he is not fucking with me anymore, but i almost killed my wall trying not to chop him up thanks for talking

No they didn't. They're the loud neighbors, the rapists, the wife beaters, the dope dealers, the scammers, the rude people who pick fights for no reasons, the people on welfare, the ignorant loud mouths, the sluts and assholes you see in clubs, careless speeding and drunk drivers.

What do they all have in common? A lack of discipline over themselves.

No prob - i wish u the best & he wasnt a douche. Might sound crazy but try & offer to do something nice for him. If hes treating you like this he probably feels like no one cares about him even though hes being a fucking brat. Getting him a beer or making him dinner might chill him out? It worked for me dealing with an asshole uncle - verbal abuse though.

>the rapists
>the wife beaters
>the rude people who pick fights for no reasons
>drunk drivers
Those above tend to be the ones who were beaten. I'll give you the other ones though.

Yep that is what I am trying to say. Don't beat your kids for no shit reason or no reason, or even a good reason that they don't understand because they are 6. This moment is scary when I think about what a HUGE mistake I would've done if I hadn't stopped and thought about it for a sec.

I was hit getting raised and turned out fine. Always loved my parents and never hated them for it and even today it led to me being able to admit sometimes when I'm in the wrong and being an asshole to friends and co-workers. But the way I was brought up had hitting mixed with discipline and love. What my parents did after they spanked me (until age 7) or slapped my arms (age 8-14) or just regular slap to face (age 15-17) , they would let me go in my room and vent off and be pissy and angry, and then would sit down with me and TALK to me as well. Making sure I understood what I did wrong and I can't be allowed to make the same mistakes twice. And that they don't enjoy doing it but when I go into the real world , that there are always punishments for your actions. They'd said they were strict sometimes because they expected more out of me. "but anons parents let him do it!" "Well to us, you're better than user , so we expect to not act as childish as him" Stuff like that goes a long way. Even if its repeated every time the kid gets in trouble. They'd also be strict about grounding or taking things away and if I handled it calmly and didn't argue or just be a dick to them for the next week, they'd almost always give me my stuff back early and take me someplace nice to eat. Just my advice for you

yes, it is right and proper, and will ensure you don't raise a pussy.

any age
but you should only beat them for doing something that either puts himself or others in danger of physical harm
and you should do the beating in a way that causes pain w/o actual injury

On the contrary, they always had stuff their way so when someone tells them no, they throw a fit because it's all they've ever known and it works.

What do they do when you want a girl so bad and you can't have her? Rape

What do they do when their significant other doesn't want to do what they're told? Throw a fit and hit them.

What do they do when the line at wal-mart is taking too long and the bickering starts? They pick a fight with whoever responds.

Drunk drivers now that's just easy, they always got things their way so why not do whatever the fuck they want.

use words, not violence. if you can't do that, you're a failure, and your son will grow up to be a failure as well.

all i can see is the watch tan.

Fag.

Gay.

My dad used to beat my mom, brother and myself. He started beating me when I was 6 or 7, he used to beat my mom real bad. He got put in jail a few times and promised every time to stop.
When I was 15 he was beating my mom, so I came up behind him and slit his throat with a straight razor.
He didn't die and never told the cops who did it, he left us the next day, he discharged himself from the hospital and vanished.
I have 4 kids aged 24, 18, 13 and 8.
I have never raised my hand to them, I am proud to say that they have turned out great and I would recommend that you do likewise.
You can't beat the good into them, only out.

This, because teaching children there are not necessarily consequences to their actions is how society ended up where we are now.

hitting your kids makes them more likely to grow up thinking it's okay to inflic violence on others, especially if they do something they consider "wrong" them not getting their own way for example.
Best to never hit your kid and make it known that you do not to them, this shows them that hitting is something you do not do, ever.

Dad used to give me a smack to the dick if I was bad. Hurt like fuck.

>dad beat me when I was a kid
>never gave a fuck and would fight back even when young
>bruises and belt welts all over body
>made me more angry
>would take out anger on animals and others
>made me a psychopath

i think it depends on the type of child, just made me worse. maybe it works on other types of children tho

kys

>"Hitting kids doesn't work and it's just abuse" tell that to anyone over 50.
Said someone who has never had kids.

Too much info

This.

That old chestnut my dad used to say when he punched me and I said he shouldn't;
"My dad hit me and I turned out OK."
Is a crock of shit, it taught him that punching children was OK.
Don't do it user, your kid will hate you the same way I hate my dad.

OP why r u even thinking about roughing up your child? Did he steal ur GF or spill his juice?

>What do they do when you want a girl so bad and you can't have her? Rape
Only sociopaths have that mindset. And people who were abused as a child tend to develop disorders such as sociopathy.

>What do they do when their significant other doesn't want to do what they're told? Throw a fit and hit them.
Just like their family did to them when they were younger. That's just how families are supposed to behave, right?

>What do they do when the line at wal-mart is taking too long and the bickering starts? They pick a fight with whoever responds.
See above.

>Drunk drivers now that's just easy
Indeed it is. The majority of drunk drivers do it because they have severe problems with alcohol. Which is yet another trait that the abused tend to have.

I think you should go crazy OP and hit him for as long as you want.
But just make sure to never hit him in the face/head. That's an area that should only be struck in a fight, never your own children.

Can't tell the difference between domestic violence and teaching a child that there are real world consequences to their actions.
Never change Sup Forums

correct