>VOTE NO
Closed the gap by 2000 in the last thread, reddit on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10940039
strawpoll.me/10940118
strawpoll.me/10940090/r
strawpoll.me/10923859
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/06/take-a-stand-against-the-urinal
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/gender-neutral-bathrooms_us_56fd6ccbe4b083f5c607262c
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr59wELgFDo
strawpoll.me/1094011
bbc.com/news/world-europe-30937492
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would they be on suicide watch? Reddit is mostly anti-transgender except for the SJW boards which make up like 3% of the site.

bump

boomp

here we go

strawpoll.me/10940039

strawpoll.me/10940039

strawpoll.me/10940039

Ftfy.

3% on suicide watch is still a win

Found the reddtior

LIES .
they are all degenerates

bump
Fuck these mentally ill degenerates

strawpoll.me/10940118 Vote

bump

I voted yes.

OP on suicide watch.

Vote yes to the trans one please. Not even joking. If you vote yes they won't get their own bathrooms

Again, at some juncture in the technological evolution of our species, we'll have developed to the point where we can swap to either gender flawlessly with fully functional faculties. It's no longer a matter of "if". Once there's demand in a certain corner of the market, it will be utilized, as it already is now with these rudimentary HRT procedures. These procedures will only be fine-tuned in time, this is inevitable; our feelings on the matter are irrelevant. So once men will be able to bear children and women are able to impregnate men, what bearing will these shitflinging fests have?

I really hope y'all get in on this one

why does it matter?

I welcome girls who think they are men to come stand next to me at the urinals. I'm not insecure about my genitals

Do you want your sister and mother looking a male's genitals when they go to the ladies room?

Whoa thats a bunch of votes.

One thing I dont get though is that don't we sorta already have a 'everyone' bathroom mostly used for parents and their little shit.
Though what the fuck... if a chick with a dick needs to take a piss then go where ever the fuck you want. God gave you a hose... water some weeds fuck.

strawpoll.me/10940090/r

Sounds hot.

>male's genitals

Cuck. I hope your mom gets raped by a nigger tranny just for this

Butt hurt.

My mom died when I was five. I did find her diary though, she apparently got around.

do u have more pics?

Well i would say 90% of the people here are part of reddit too so... you aren't wrong.

There are people who truly believe they are werewolves. You know what they get? Thorazine.

These mentally ill people who think they are the opposite sex need to be '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''fixed.'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

do i still say no if im comfortable with tran in men/women bathroom

Won't work that easily, that's for sure. You are talking about major changes to the body there, to the hormone production and even artificial wombs?

We can't even produce proper artificial limbs and believe me, the market and demand for that is way higher (at least atm) than for changing gender.

So at least for the next 100 years, men and women will pretty much stay whatever they were at birth.

Fucking nerd

You seriously think a stupid strawpoll will make owners of public places build new bathrooms?

Sorry for believeing that everyone in a developed society should have the right be comfortable

Where on reddit was this poll posted?

im more than comfortable bby

Who cares about that shit, wtf? There are so many things that are way more important. What do i care if some woman without tits pisses in the same room as me?

I think more importantly is that feminists and SJW types want to do away with urinals and push for just standard toilets.

Now along with wanting to pretty much make all toilets unisex for whoever , this will drastically reduce the available toilets for me , because women don't know how to use toilet time efficiently , they go to toilets in large groups creating congestion , so they will use their toilets AND the mens room , leaving men with less toilets than we had before , because the ladies is already full.

Look I don't really care what people want to identify as , good for them.

What I do care about is the invasion & destruction of male spaces.

Thanks a lot permissive soft cock white knights.

*underdeveloped were going backwards

FASTER WE CAN DO IT

its kylie maria

I'm sorry but no. Those people are mentally unwell, obviously. Normal people don't want to change gender. The market knows and won't fuel a mental illness

Why would they?
Would you?
What does it even matter?

Besides, since when did the ladies room have open stalls?

tits or gtfo

But that doesn't refute the argument. At the rate our bioengineering and computing processes are developing, these technologies will be accessible to the public, and eventually at an affordable rate once the private sector fully fleshes it out. We've seen this pattern before. These debates will become irrelevant.

is this your first day on 4chen?

Whoever made this is a fucking retard. If you're indifferent to trannies in your bathroom it means that you're okay with them in you're bathroom. 'Indifferent' is a completly redundant categorie.

/r/pol
or possibly /r/Sup Forums

as someone who lives in a weed loft I can confirm that this is the most pressing issue in my life right now

Apparently i'm one of the people being here for about 3 years that enjoys the advantage of critical thinking.

That's my fetish

How do you think girls go to the bathroom? They all stand around a bucket in a circle and pee into it whilst examining each other's genitals?

If you have ever been into a woman's bathroom then you would know that girls actually go into booths. No idea why. Maybe for the same reason why there are booths in men's toilets so you can sit and take a dump in peace.

Also, furthermore, I feel that you might be suffering from mild mental retardation. It's probably nothing serious but you should refrain from voicing your opinions. It makes you sound like a fucking moron

Read that again, retard. I am a man. A woman without tits would piss in a male restroom. Here, i even explained it to you.

Fucking normie.

checkem also , we are close

>a woman without tits
a man with a pussy
pussys go to pussy room
dicks go to dick room

Yes , and the current shrill minority is pressuring governments to do away with urinals to equalise bathrooms and to allow women into the mens room.

So if you are a man , you will have less options than before , because ontop of the ladies room already being at peak capacity , your restroom will also be filled with ladies.

Why can't anyone else see this ?

When or if I have a daugher, I don't want men exposing herself to her in the bathroom, even if those men have long hair, makeup, a boob job, and gender dysphoria (the mental illness that makes one think they are the opposite gender)
So I voted no.

off by 2000

Nope
It is /r/transgender, not even close to /r/all.
So yeah... i bet we can pull this off. We will really piss off all 20k of the tranny subscribers.

>2016
>not feeling guilty for making the world hard for everyone who isn't completely perfect

This picture with that post? You need to let off some steam after mommy prohibited you from buying another anime pillow?

Should be two results, if you're indifferent you're comfortable unless the latter choice means you're more comfortable with the mentally ill in your shitting facilities.

who wants to get rid of urinals? Why would people who provide public restrooms want to do away with urinals? Who will pay them?

I run a bar here in my city center. It gets pretty fucking busy. If someone wants to come and re-do my gents they are more than fucking welcome. But I aint paying for it and neither is the brewery who own the lease so.... yeah good luck with that.

i love how the trans people on reddit seem to think that this strawpoll will actually change anything, as if "winning" means anything

Yesterday, I already answered with "Yes"
Seriously, I don't have any issues with them, and I'm straight.

You do understand that most trans people can't afford operation and just do as if; just with the wrong genitalia, don't you?

If not, i explained it to you once again.

Its a wonderful year of post-ironic hipsters bitching about everything and ruining it for everyone by posting shit on the internet.

>strawpoll.me/10923859

Voted Yes. Eat a dick you retarded faggot.

YOU GO GIRL

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/06/take-a-stand-against-the-urinal

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/gender-neutral-bathrooms_us_56fd6ccbe4b083f5c607262c

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr59wELgFDo

There is more if you care to google.

But yes , destruction of urinals & other male spaces.

Fuck men , whatever men have women want , but women get their own stuff.

No more public toilets just for men.

neither do the majority of the people voting no, I think it's mostly just to fuck with people

could be wrong though, there are some spergies on b

strawpoll.me/10940039

Sup Forums is primarily male. Why the fuck do you retards care that a fake man with a vagina goes into the men's restroom? If anything the women would have the worse problems

>pretend to be genderfluid queer
>stash drugs in my genderfluid holes
>wait in female restrooms untill I'm alone with decent female species
>knock out female
>drug female
>lock door
>???
>profit

>post ironic

Nigga the irony game hasn't even gone full circle yet

>strawpoll.me/1094011

so there will be a bunch of girls pissing next to me?

Oh noes. What a tragedy. I am only comfortable showing my limp cock and gushing piss stream to other men. Now women might see it. What a shame.

Or wait, are you worried that you will have to stand in the queue longer? Then go outside and piss in an alley. Or piss by the side of the road. Or piss in the sink. If confronted just point out that your urinal is gone and you are reduced to finding other options.

Also, as i just mentioned in my previous post, who the fuck is going to pay for all public places completely ripping out their urinals and inserting toilet stalls everywhere?

With more people on the planet than ever before why stress acceptance of everyone? With so many people would it really hurt to just slaughter all the nonwhites as a start?

Yeah... cuz i would much rather have my kid see a tranny taking a piss in the mens room.

>beeing on Sup Forums
>voting against women with dicks in ur bathroom

bumppppppppppppp

10/10 advert.

Would drink their bourbon.

WOAH THERE Donald.
We push acceptance.
We ignore incompetence and ignorance

No , you will probably not make it to the toilet, because it will be filled with women.

Next time you go to a packed venue that serves alcohol & food , watch the large packs of women making their way to the toilets, also at venues like nightclubs and concerts , watch how long women have to wait to use the toilets.

If you piss in the sink in a bathroom that has women in it , get ready for them telling the police and getting white knights to rough you up.

My Bathroom? as in the bathroom in my house? Fuck yeah. hopefully she is taking a shower to get my stink off of her dick.

You will pay against your will.

Voted yes, lol.

Fuck OP.

was that backtalk boy? or girl?

strawpoll.me/10940090/r
for fucks sake

Why ignore it when you can remove it from the gene pool?

Voted yes. Not your personal army.

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/06/take-a-stand-against-the-urinal

cringe worthy opinion piece linking bbc.com/news/world-europe-30937492 pointing out that men are indeed allowed to piss standing

>huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/gender-neutral-bathrooms_us_56fd6ccbe4b083f5c607262c

I have seen these bathrooms and they work pretty well. Nothing about any laws pushing towards abolishing urinals though.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Jr59wELgFDo

A fringe party in a small county in sweden wants to impose gender neutral bathrooms in public civic toilets. The rest is just opinion

I am not googling shit. It sounds like fucking hysteria and idiocy. Noone is going to fund the replacement of all public urinals in the country

>You're just an ignorant trump supporter!
>We tolerate around here! we're voting hillary!
>Not realizing thinking the election matters is the most ignorant part of it all

SO EDGY

>using the "it's the current year" argument as if it means anything at all
just plain stupid and lazy

>assuming requiring people to go to the correct bathroom makes their world especially hard
false equivalency

I agree with your stance, but for christ's sake learn how to argue well

>gender neutral bathroom

Womyn can see our peepee ?

if it makes it easier to sneak a chick into the mens room at the bar for a blow and go, i dont give a fuck.

I go to various free parties with just toilet stalls all the time. Of course the queues are long, everyone is doing drugs in there but never mind. But I have also been to gender neutral toilets in train stations where queues haven't been a problem. And neither has the fact that im shitting in a booth next to a woman.

But no, all in all, noone is going to pay for the removal of urinals in for example pubs, bars, nightclubs

How are they going to make me?

>2016
>using meme arrows and "current year meme" as an arguement
thank u