Why do niggers keep taking all the white women...

why do niggers keep taking all the white women? i saw a really pretty asian girl with a nigger just a couple of hours ago. if they start doing do asian what they did to our women, there might not be any women left for us.

>ITT: we come up with a final solution to stop our women from getting niggerfied

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hotwebmnsfw/comments/4wlgum/alex_grey_step_sisters_perverted_proposition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/hotwebmnsfw/comments/4wlgum/alex_grey_step_sisters_perverted_proposition/

maybe you could stop being a stupud fucking beta piece of shit and figure out how to get a girl for yourself you pathetic fucking pisspot

he posted it again

the absolute madman

the niggerfication of our women will be this great nation's downfall

it's usually just a phase.

>taking

i'm not even a beta tho. i study hard and live a clean life, why do white women want to hang around chimps? i just don't get it.

Judge for yourselves.

If you weren't a beta you wouldn't be online complaining about how an entire race of people stole "your" women. I sense an inadequate cock and an abusive mother in you user

depends. it could be a phase. but more and more women are going ape shit for niggers.

i just met a really gorgeous white girl recently and she's been with 3 black guys. i couldn't believe it.

why does /b worship nigger cock?

Because women think they can "help" guys, make them better, and change them for the good.

Niggers are at the lowest in all categories; a perfect commodity for bleeding-heart, white-guilt carrying women.

plus they like bad boys, and blacks always are up to no good...

>there might not be any women left for us.
Therer are plenty of women for "us", just none for you.

who gives a shit you insecure little bitch?

As long as she is clean afterwards then there is nothing wrong.

Fucking pussy

You mean asian-americans. Real asians hate niggers.

You know that there are literally BILLIONS of women on earth, right?

We fuck white women because you call us niggers. Quit calling us niggers, and we'll stop fucking your women.
Just kidding....we'll fuck em anyway....

you are honestly retarded no offense

ya and most of them are just waiting to be penetrated by a nigger. i asked my ex about her past boyfriends one time. she told me. pretty standard past. i broke up with her when i caught her cheating on me with the one ex she never told me about. the guy's name was de'vontae.

Because black cock is best cock. Let's face facts. Black men are more virile, much more alpha psychology and will easily outperform white guys in any sport or physical challenge.
You can say what you want about whites earning more money, go on out and earn it. You'll marry a gold digger white girl who will eventually revert to type and come flocking back to the mighty BBC

alloutbait.jpg

stop being a little shit and learn how to spit game.

but aren't relationships about more than just sex? i assume there's more to life than being ravaged by a 6 foot tall, 8 inch penis having chimp.

>de'vontae

Was he Brazilian or what? Strange name.

no idea, but he was about as nigger as nigger can get.

stop being a fucking pussy
OP is literally a faggot

Nice Edge M8

Fucking KeK

Nice Guy