8/27: ONE FC: Jakarta - TBA
9/2: ONE FC: Kuala Lumpur - TBA
9/2: Lion Fight 31 - Baars vs Whitley
9/3: UFC FN 93 - Arlovski vs Barnett
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson
9/25: RIZIN 2 - RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: OPENING ROUND

Previous bread >Nick Diaz's suspension is over
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/nick-diaz-is-free-and-hes-coming-back-to-a-very-different-ufc

>Khabib responds to Alvarez
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/khabib-nurmagomedov-just-blacklisted-ufc-champ-eddie-alvarez

>Kimbo Slice's son fights Johnny Tomasian in pro debut at Bellator 160
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/kimbo-slices-son-baby-slice-meets-undefeated-johnny-tomasian-in-pro-debut-at-bellator-160

>GSP says he wants Woodley
mmamania.com/2016/8/1/12341012/georges-st-pierre-just-said-yes-to-tyron-woodleys-call-out-following-ufc-201-mma

Other urls found in this thread:

bjpenn.com/mma-news/mark-hunt/mark-hunt-snaps-usada-tries-drug-test/
bjpenn.com/mma-news/conor-mcgregor/video-conor-mcgregor-spars-national-boxing-champion/
bjpenn.com/mma-news/michael-bisping/michael-bisping-responds-to-daniel-cormier-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=zlnVFOo4F2A
ufc.tv/video/the-exchange-nate-diaz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schaub is cancer tho

Tim Kennedy is god

Is there any UFC fighter you would guarantee /heem/? Post who, serious gun to the head question, who getting got?

None because I dont know how to box.

More news:

>Hunto mad at USADA for wanting to test him
bjpenn.com/mma-news/mark-hunt/mark-hunt-snaps-usada-tries-drug-test/

>Conor sparring with another potato champ named Conor
bjpenn.com/mma-news/conor-mcgregor/video-conor-mcgregor-spars-national-boxing-champion/

>DC want to SUCC Bizbong
bjpenn.com/mma-news/michael-bisping/michael-bisping-responds-to-daniel-cormier-2/

zhikui yao

listen up you fucking newfag casual if you werent here for 1 month you wouldve known why I said that to poland

I admire the honesty. U humble king.

I like this meme

any female fighter

>Coach Zahabi breaks down Diaz/Mcgregor 2
youtube.com/watch?v=zlnVFOo4F2A

I'm putting all my shekels on Diaz

That last thread was fucking terrible. Sort yourselves out or I'll crack all of you, swiftly.

I would guarantee /heem/ anyone under 145.

>any female fighter

Gabbi Garcia is summoned.

RIP English lad

according to mackenzie she isnt as strong as she looks

plus her striking is shit would just overhand right her into an oblivion

>under 145.
Faber Garbrant Dodson DJ Dillashaw Lineker?

What makes u sure u could meme deez blokes

hunt needs to chill the fuck out

could you heem gabbi garcia?

>Female

Maybe, being such a high chance of retardism in WMMA

Yeah it's starting to get a bit over the top.

Reminds me of a little kid doing something sorta funny. Then you laugh at the kid once and the kid thinks that means they should do it more and MORE and do it LOADS, all the time.

Ian McCall Antonio Baneulos

She'd spinning back fist heem you like she did to that islander in her debut

mate she doesnt have the reflexes of a male

literally would end up on anderoid vs chael 2

that lady prowrestler with -15 striking skill nearly did, if she would've had any fight experience at all she would've had the presence of mind to put Gabi away while she was wobbled

I could heem Bigfoot with a handshake

I'm still an ammeter Welterweight,
refer to but if I had a gun to my head I sure as shit wouldn't pick that big Brazilian gorilla to scrap with, especially when all she'll try do is Jitz the shit outta me on the ground

*amateur

ufc.tv/video/the-exchange-nate-diaz
Interview with Diaz if you have fight pass.

You have only two options: Fuck or fight Gabi Garcia?
Choose wisely

>I am a fighter...shit...I come here to fight shit...kill or be kiled...shit

Fuck, obviously

I am listening now its pretty good interview.

fucking hell olivi is insufferable

Is this some sort of Jew trick question? I'd assumed it was a given, but I'll make it clear for the record, I'd pound the lifeforce outta Gabbi Garcia's bunda

you cant have one without the other. if you fuck her, she wont be satisfied and heem you after.
if you fight her, she'll heem you then rape you.
either way you're getting heemed and fucked.

>Prospects under 25
Nikita Krylov
Max Holloway
Yair Rodriguez
Cody Garbrandt
Thomas Almeida

hello mates when are tickets for UFC 204 on sale/what price etc? thanks mates

Gabi looks like *THIS*!?

Can Holloway be a prospect? The dude is a bonafide contender at this point.

are you the webm aussie?could you stream some parts for us later

Sorry no I am not that guy. There has been an american streaming stuff lately. wait for him maybe

The one true phenom, Sage

Now she does. She went on a diet 'new Brazilian substances' and got shredded for competitions

>Good fighters under 25
Better?

Yes

Sage

>"Nick's my fearless leader"

;___;

that was a back fist not a spinning back fist

Daily Reminder: Yair is a meme that will be exposed by Bruce Leeroy

If one of you isn't uploading that exchange interview with Nate to YouTube I'll heem you into a living death

You've never heemed a person, nor any other mammal in your life, buddeh.

idk why but the brotherly love between Nick and Nate always makes me smile.

What do you guys think about the upcoming Salt Lake City card?
I got Bermudez, Cummings and Cammozi winning their fights.
Not sure what i'm going to parley yet

Throw it, baby. Throw it.

Let it happen.

I always thought that Conor was winning round 1, but after rewatching the fight closely last night, he was missing most of his shots and he was already gassed by the 3 minute mark. Nate kept frustrating him with quick stiff jabs and movement, and all Conor did was whiff uppercuts and "dat left hand shot"

Diaz Mcgregor 2 is literally free money

I think I had Nate winning the first, Conor was winning the second. He landed far better strikes there than anything in the first round

Yeah he really poured it on hoping Nate would crumble, he was either going to finish Nate that round or be finished himself, it was a big play

Schaub bless.

any time /heem/ says this they are wrong, like fucking clockwork

It's crazy though how the story of the fight seems to be "Conor dominated the first and Nate took over in the second", when that's not how it went down.

>Journo cucks defending Woodley ruining our sport because Bisping is also trying to ruin our sport

Are these people even fans?

At the time that's how it looked like, but on closer inspection Nayte was never in real trouble.

Who's the next champ to lose the beltch?

I'm thinking Tyron if he isn't able to duck Wondermeme.

Either that or Stipe via loss or Goobs via vacating.

Wow, this is so much funnier in slow motion. The way his eyes vacantly wander as he finishes the uppercut, then impotently slaps nog's arm in a desperate plea for it to all stop. Why does Slob have the absolute best knock outs? It's absolutely magical how dramatically any semblance of coherence or awareness escapes from his being once he gets wobbled. I could watch him get knocked out all day, every day, for years.

>our sport
>our sport

Stipe is getting heem'd

Believe you me

*tips*

Definitely Stipe. I cheered him on vs Werdum but I'm sure he loses against Overeem

Joe Silva rings you up and tells you to get ready for a fight at any weight class with an opponent of your choosing. Who do you pick?

Hard mode: No Artem, No CM Punk.

what went wrong

I've had two amateur fights m8. I'm pretty much Fedor.

Rin Nakai

Yeah there's no way Diaz won't throw for a trilogy. I'm putting my textbook money on Connor to win in 2.5 or more rounds.

brandon schwabe

Mike Jackson

I want to feed her cookies.

You just know Conor won't go for the trilogy fight if it happens.

She's had to face actual competition

Underestimating volume strikes on the inside, I guess?

He would go for it, but not immediately. Probably wait 2-3 years for it, and have it be his retirement fight.

Literally the entire reason he suggested it
Conor will meme on Nate and then never give him the third fight and make the first one look like a fluke
Conor wins again

Got hyped up too much after beating PVZ, despite the fact she couldn't finish her with her clear advantage on the ground.
Then edged a win against Torres which wasn't exactly convincing, but only fueled the hype train further.
She's still young I think, but I don't think she's really all that good yet. KK is similar, but she didn't have a hype train. I reckon JJ could end up dominating KK unless she plays a really, really smart game

got her ovaries smashed up into her throat by an angry muay-thai slav

Exactly. He will say he doesn't need to fight Nate because he beat him in the second fight which was the real match and downplay the first and make all the excuses you can imagine. He doesn't need the money it would make so that wouldn't be the driving factor it may be for Nate.

KK was getting sloppy on the feet in the third and getting caught a lot. I don't see her having the stamina to keep the defence up against someone like JJ in the 3rd or the 4th.

Her corner men. She won round 1 clearly. If she didnt keep trying to clinch she wouldn't have eaten those knees that killed her cardio and made her become even more sloppy.

She also needed Pat Barry to give her a motivational speech before-hand.

Nah mate assuming he goes on a win streak after diaz he'll look like a bitch if he refuses to fight him ever again.

The trilogy will happen

Check em

Why would he fight Nate again if he beats him? Trilogy? That first fight doesn't count.

Conor will quite obviously make a trilogy fight

Nate goes down in the first round I've been saying it for months

How far would he get in the UFC HW division?

First fight doesn't count? According to who, McGregor? Everyone will be asking for a third match and if he doesn't do it his legacy will go to shit even if he still dismisses the first fight in his head. He won't let that happen.

Trilogy confirmed

Nate goes down in the first round to guarantee a trilogy fight at UFC 209 WUT

>if he doesn't do it his legacy will go to shit

Oh yeah like how Floyd ducked Manny for 5 years and waited till he was old and slow to finally fight him? Lots of casuals still bought that card for $100 no less, and it was beyond boring.

>trilogy will happen
lol retards

he was already fucking him up in the first fight, if he ends him quick this time theres no reason to fight again

He'll clog up his ears and shout louder that they're wrong and he's right. As much as he is vain, he is even more of a pussy.