How does it feel knowing dogs can pleasure a woman better than you?

How does it feel knowing dogs can pleasure a woman better than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/xwokrsxxx/comments/4wlcaa/squirming_orgasm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit.com/r/xwokrsxxx/comments/4wlcaa/squirming_orgasm/

Moar!?

Well then

Not fair, they have longer tongues and most have bigger dicks than... a friend tells me.

Can i click

It's crap

dont

lucky doggo. That bitch would never let me lick her like that

moar please

Nice feet tho

The same feeling when someone says how a black man can pleasure a woman better than you: I dont really care what woman put in their vaginas as long as it doesn't affect me

pleasuring a woman is not hard

You know the only women who would choose a dog over a man are those who are so repulsive, a dog is their only choice

A dog:
Weak, shallow, rough licks

A man:
Even without practice has much more maneuverability in his tongue. Can lick harder and deeper, and has a smoother tongue

A long tongue means nothing.

>inb4 autist jealous of doggo

If the average man was any good at eating pussy dykes wouldn't exist

>Can lick harder and deeper
you are delusional

I don't know, can you?

A woman could fuck nearly anything and have a better time than with a man, get the hell over it.
you will never be better than her fetish.

just go 4 clit

You punch the whore in the face and tell her to shut the fuck up and look after the kids so she doesn't think too much.

My dad tough me.

enjoy the disease

Hi, Barry Scott here!

Poor dogs. :(

can we just have beast thread?

Have you ever seen a dog tongue?

Just sanguine, OP.

Dogs make over $70k with insurance and benefits?

Dude, have you seen the male body?
For some girls its probably like choosing the least ugly bear to fuck. I don't blame some girls for choosing the hotter sex. Mind you, this is because the women didn't have to hunt, kill, be killed, or do anything physically taxing for the first few million years of the evolutionary cycle

Keked

dont do it user, that link goes to reddit!

Cool ! New bacteriums in your vagina !
They will grow up soon

Doubt it.

In a place with no mothers, you had this girl posting vid' with her dog. She wasn't ugly to be honest and apparently it wasn't professional either with a camerman or something like that. Yet, she was doing "how to" where she was getting fucked by her dog. The name was Shylark or Skylark. Truly a loss.

Yea that's true, but you're talking to a faggot so I feel like I can speak for some woman when I say if sexuality was just about picking the most visually appealing thing the human race would go fucking extinct, the average man is ugly as shit, the average woman is a humble pretty

god can you imagine her parents walking in on this or seeing this video? fuck to see that aftermath...

MODS

moar

wow thats fuckin hot

chill bro

Boiiiiing

Kys faggot

Nope, the bacteria isn't compatible with humans, unlike other humans who carry all kinds of nasty stuff

diamonds

>bacteriums
dog fuckery is fairly safe, learn english you dumb nigger

They would watch. Fucking degenerates.

ffs

stop it user, i can only get so erect!

i dont really care.
dogs have them beat to.

girls need to or three laps to lick your balls to your ass. i assume a long wide tounge would be awesome at that

probably no chance but a long time ago I saw a video of a really young looking teen girl letting her dog lick her pussy, she would squeal and moan and sort of yell at the dog to "lick it!"

anyone know this video?

Filename lel

My wife fucks our dog.

It's hot af

how did this start

Pics?

and even more importantly: are there pics or vids?

MOOOOOOOAAAAARRR
LIIIIEEEEEK
DIIIIIIS

I once saw a wasted girl at a party suck a dog off.

She properly worked it, the dog shot its load in her mouth. She swallowed, everyone cheered then she threw up.

That was one of the weirdest nights ever.

Cuck

Was it a big doggo?

That's so unbelievable that I actually don't believe it happened.

At least she didn't suck off a nigger.
Fucking cucks.

sauce?

SAME DOESNT SOUND REAL

Unless she was a hurtin fuckin drug addict working a dog dick for a fix, i dont believe you.

Sauce?

Pretty big, like a boxer crossed with something.

As I remember it, she was totally wasted and trying to score some free drugs. As a joke this guy said he'd give her some coke if she sucked off his dog and she fucking did it.

Some people are fucked up.