Cuck thread post your girls Bulls say if they want them/how they would use them - V2

Cuck thread post your girls Bulls say if they want them/how they would use them - V2

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4uoolt/amateur_webcam_teen_dildoing_shaved_pussy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4uoolt/amateur_webcam_teen_dildoing_shaved_pussy/

im not posting a pic of my wife in this thread again

no matter how much i wanna see her suck cock

SO don't?

wife for cuck thread

got plenty of pics

what would you do? more to come if yall like?

Wwyd?

more like this kek

Left 18 right 23

My ex, posted last week.

would anyone destroy her for me?

Slutty gf getting ready.

What would you do?

wow more please

Trying on her tiny skirt.

fuck the left's cute face. More of her?

I'd make her put on suspenders and walk around saying "Did I dooo thaaaat?" before yelling at her to go home. Then I'd make her invent a machine taht makes her cool and have her pronounce her name a little different before absolutely wrecking her pussy. I'd tell her that i'm not going to cum in her pussy, but that my semen has to be inside her, and she makes the decision of how that will happen. after using her for a few days, the effects of the machine will wear off and i'll continue to berate her again.

grope those fine perky tits. Post moar!

i posted her pic in the last cuck thread and someone got her name

More of this hot slut

I.... wait, what the fuck IS that?

i think u got this plot from family matters

mmm want to pull off that top and expose her tits. Moar

>Bulls say if they want them/how they would use them
Who is going to get a bull to come post on Sup Forums?

Did you mean kissless virgin losers pretend to be bulls?
You did?
Good, carry on losers.

vanessa maldon...

Does her name start with S?

Fucking faggot ass cucks.

I would make the ugly one shit in that shoe she is holding, then have her hold it on the blonde girls face while I fuck the blonde doggie style. I'll squeeze her tits while pulling on her hair, then nut against her scalp and rub as much of her hair in it as possible. Then I would make the ugly girl wear the shoe for the rest of the day.

Continue pls

no

Do your worst, bulls. I will upload requests if I have the pic requested.

mmm any more good cleavage/body pics?

More.. I would love to rape her tight body

my gf

let me know

gf

mmm would love to have those lips wrapped around my cock. Moar

I don't know user. Chest looks a little too hairy...

ummm... go on

let's see tits

I wanna pull her hair

please cuck these two girls for me

what would you do to my slut

More!

what would you do to my sweet little girl(middle), still a virgin

Alright, for this girl I would make her take off only her bottoms and bend over her bed. Then I would take a handful of those twig things in the background and spank her with them so the tips of the twigs are jsut hitting her pussy lips. I would alternate between spanking her and fucking her from behind for about 30 minutes until she no longer distinguishes pain from pleasure. Then I would facefuck her until I cum, and instruct her to keep it in her mouth and not swallow it until she gives her father a kiss on his cheek.

Oh yes, I would love to stick my thick cock down her throat and fuck her face

Fuck her like a whore for her first time. Post more pics?

last for now

My fiancée

hot as fuck. Moar

your lifestyle is a cancer to humanity

Anyone that bulls and degrades her to the fullest will force me to post her Facebook and instagram

any bikini or cleavage?

Nice dubs, any request?

go on, user!

it is not you gf, have you slept with her?

While you are in the pool swimming and your fiance is tanning, I go up to her and tell her to make up an excuse to go up to your room without you. She tells you she is going to get more tanning oil and meets me in the elevator. An older man is in the elevator with us, and we both stand behind him while I fondle your fiances ass. She giggles softly while playfully slapping my hand away. The old man gets off and I instruct your fiance to lift her top for me.
Continue?

someone do her?

her tits arent big enough for cleavage, and this bikini pic is pretty old

I feel like you and me frequent these threads user, I've seen you at least twice

mmm, full frontal pic?

damn

pls continiue if u can!
Your girl just begs for cum.
Would love to Bukkake her, you would ne allowed to watch, but only if you kiss her afterwards like a good bf.

more!

is that stomach hair?

cmon what would you do, be harsh

still -- moar would be appreciated. She's a cute one

dubbing for moar

ever been blacked? interested?

Nobody?