Shoot thru asshole

I choose live

roll for this

Give kitty milk and rub it's belly.

No kill kitty

plz

Love it, play with it, and pet it you fuck

let it live yo fucka

Shoot yourself as the cat deserves to live more than you.

This

spare kitty
kill self

Rolling for this.

80-80, close enough.

Die

WINRAR
GG OP

Leave it alone.

Winrar

DUBS

Steam it OP

Cut up your dick and feed it to the kitty, post results.

RIP OP

let the cat go and kill yourself

Post pic of slide racked back and chamber with timestamp or GTFO.

Kill it

Fill its food dish up big before you shoot yourself you fucking idiot.

Look at the little coward. Probably to much of a pansy to confront his own issues so he has to drown his sorrows in the blood of an innocent animal.

OP must an hero

Kill the cat !put it in your sock draw with just its head poking out but close it tight so it can't escape then behead the cunt with a kitchen knife

do it do it do it OP

Old pasta is old. This guy got buttraped in prison for this.

The redneck OP has a scratch on his face. Did the lil bitty kitty scratch your face you fucking pussy? Be a man and rub some dirt n that shit and go vote for Trump you weak faggot.

LIVE

you must an hero OP
it's one life or another and you lost
>die faggot

OP here:

if anything was proof of how infested Sup Forums is with gullible newfaggots who are too retarded to press the little triangle besides a picture to do a simple 2-second "google image search", you faggots are it!

i'm more laughing at the gullibility, butthurt, and just so much cancer.

i think i'll troll faggots like you with more threads like this!

rip op
19??-2016

you should kill yourself anyway

We already knew.
You're still a fag.
You'll always be a fag.

Even if it is old/bait, would make my night to see a piece of shite like this an hero.

Troll or not id still like to see OP die

To be honest, wasn't taking this seriously. Except the fact that you should kill yourself because this world deserves Hillary more than you.

and the irony is more gullible faggots will continue to pour into this thread, in spite of this revelation...

i wonder who is more pathetic, the faggots who believed it above, or the faggots who keep falling for it once the troll is revealed

kill yourself instead

freedom from the faggot

OP here:

i just love the butthurt!
please beg me to kill myself some more faggots,
and please tell me how you knew all the time!

yes, just like you predicted
gullible faggots like these make trolling Sup Forums so much fun!

Let's see, make a 2 second anonymous post that because of anonymity cannot be traced to me and possibly disgrace my good name or waste several minutes performing an image search in order to confirm if this poster is legit or not.

Your trolling technique is pathetic. If anything you are wasting more time and resources yourself than any poster had done.

Let the cat go and stick the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, fucking scumbag

>Your trolling technique is pathetic
58 posts later, i'm laughing my ass off at your butthurt
> inb4 "i saw it all along"
but please, tell me how i'm wasting my life and energy laughing my ass off at gullible faggots like you!

but up to a point, you're right, this troll was so good, I could have stayed silent till the 300th post!

maybe I will, it's still that good and you gullible faggots are just that gullible!

it will still make it to 300, in spite of this!

i dont want you to kill yourself

just want
edh

some hotdogs goodnight

if i find out where you live, i'm going to fucking kill you!

another edgy faggot. you must be a trump supporter

the one who saves 1 life, saves the world entire

Not butthurt Sup Forumsro. I like outing the ignorance of dopes on this site to, but this way is stupid and I really don't understand where you think it's funny. No, I'm not saying it's cruel or mean, I just don't see where humor is in having a bunch of people write one word posts, wasting a whole 3 seconds of their life. I didn't even post, I just scrolled down to see if there was funny winning comment or something. 99% of these threads are fake and never delivered, so I don't even bother rolling. I'm just saying you should devise a new trolling technique, cause this one is just dumb.

kys edgelord faggot

>when faggots discover the only thing anons want to see dead on a post is OP
>kek

let the kitty live plz

Accountant

yeah, but trolling autistic fags with animals is beginner level trolling dude, everyone knows autists laugh at human suffering but cry at animal pain. its an old debate, and easy to exploit