Honestly, I used to think of to move to another country

Honestly, I used to think of to move to another country,

well now. idk
I'm a chingchong gook when i'm not in my place. and korea is not so bad place desu

You can become a gamer in Korea

dog eater

hom is whe're the hard is

whats the logic with people staying in Seoul considering its so close to north korea and they will obliterate it someday?

lmao the moment NK fires even one missile towards SK they will get obliterated in 2 hours by China/USA.

Kim may be retarded, but the old fucks that control him are not

NK is our lost land. and they will collapse anyway.

but even though the unification finally happen, the people wouldn't be so happy... they would whine about how bad the economy will be.

Koreans, mostly,
perhaps including me, are utterly irresponsible of everything they burden.
that was the reason I wanted to leave..

If you were a loser in Korea, you'll be a loser everywhere. So don't worry OP. Your failure is universal.

kek
are you korean? I guess so.
because the sentence you just said is popular words which is tempting for backbitting Korea-escape dreamers.

and the sentence is mostly used by koren. because koreans always feel utterly bad that someone else is gonna be well living escaping here.

I really fucking hate koreans. and man. to be honest no mstter what shit you are doing in that burgerland, I am doing better than you. so stfu and keep living as slanty eyes chink slave in there. crawling down to whites as always.

How are job prospects in Korea? Everyone seems very focused on getting a good education so are these the only jobs you can get? Or can you do something practical ("learning a trade" in Anglospeak) and still make a good living?

And what about you personally, do you have a good education?

Is there still a sense of national pride and culture in Korea? From the outside it seems as though you're trying to become as American as possible.

you don't want to know

NK will fall one day, you don't think dear leader would take out seoul on the way out?
also they wouldn't ues missiles they would just shell the city with the hundreds of artillery they have pointed towards it already, it would be impossible to defend against

yeah most of people are pretty much focused and extremly obssessed about their own job, work, study etc.

all the fucking people always seem extremly busy. and uselessly blame each other.

I really seriously hate Koreans. even if I am korean myself. they usually throw meaningless shitty words toward someone who try something new, hoping to get some new possibility. like the above, korean american fucking arrogant poster.

to answer several questions from you, I am not so good educated, I only have done my highschool years and had really big fail in the uni entrance exam.

Almost, thought that if I couldn't get into some decent uni then my life is totally over. I seriously thought that during my highschool years.

Now I feel much better after renouncing it. and though I am not into any uni now, I am planning for going uni in abroad later.

Nah... nearly 0% now. we don't have that shit anymore.
maybe until 2010's we had, but not now.
I don't think it's something should be ashamed of though. what's so bad following america's mood? all the world do that already.

You should to be proud of your unique Korean culture and fight against modernism and globalism.

Remember that communist is a modern ideology that defends globalism and now is occuping the north of your nation. You should fight against communism.

>be 6'2 white American citizen

>can pretty easily get EU Irish citizenship

>can literally go anywhere

feels good 2bh

Human race and nations both will be meaningless now time.

that was avalilable thing for the last 5000 years. not now. they're all useless.

soon some genetic reforming technics and virtual reality techs will come up. when then nations or races mean nothing.

>be 6'3" black american citizen

>can pretty easily get UK citizenship

>can literally go anywhere

feels phantastic 2bh

It is very common to think that technology and transhumanism will wipe out races and nations. Some anti-modern philosophers like Alain de Benoist and Aleksandr Duguin even are against transhumanism and technology.

But I see no contradiction between technology, transhumanism and nationalism. Technology can even help to strengthen nations.

If University turns out to not be suitable to you, you can always attempt to work in other areas. I don't know if the concept appeals to you, but there are comparatively few good Korean restaurants in the US and most Americans are pretty open to trying new cuisines.