What is Sup Forums listening to right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkh7d2XBur0
youtube.com/watch?v=qUaBYOVq_tg
youtube.com/watch?v=86Q0q2ibYH4
youtube.com/watch?v=QRffT1dqqmg
youtu.be/4PzetPqepXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Springsteeeeeeen

youtube.com/watch?v=gkh7d2XBur0

I feel bad for all you poor souls with basic ads stereo setups. Currently listening to a dean Martin record on this.

2112 on vinyl, feels goodman

dean martin songs from the 50s probably sound the same on an iphones speakers as they do on yours desu

:^)

Nine Inch Nails - Deviations 1

I think it sounds pretty decent, but I have other stuff that sounds really killer. Soundgarden's Down on the upside is insanely good on vinyl.

add n to x

youtube.com/watch?v=qUaBYOVq_tg

Just a little reminder that there's no perceivable difference between 320kbps MP3 and any other music source.

vinyl is a meme

Love Bites (So Do I) - Halestorm

so is the president of the united states
memes are real son

dirty art club - heavy starch

Vinyl isn't all I play on here, I just like collecting them. I assure you it isn't (completely) a meme though.

There is on these speakers, I'm sorry you're limited to your stock ipod ear buds and laptop speakers :^)

(^:

well-encoded 320kbps mp3 is for all intents and purposes spectographically identical to FLAC.

what flavor of homo is this

All the time.

That's the thing, where do you get well encoded 320kbps songs? Lots of torrents are shot quality, and if you rip your own cds you might as well rip them lossless. But the speakers are important as well.

please stop spamming your shitty music

Most downloads from Google and Amazon are 320kbps.

youtube.com/watch?v=86Q0q2ibYH4

oh, and default gnome numix gay ...

I prefer hard copies, I don't really care about shit I just download. Idk.

Aren't most CD albums raw audio? Just rip in FLAC and then encode 320kbps mp3 from those.

Xtal

I just play the FLACS personally. Or I use apple lossless, I have an ipod classic that I use.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRffT1dqqmg

youtu.be/4PzetPqepXA

came to save the thread