Your city

>Your city
>How safe is your neighbourhood? How safe is the worst and the best neighbourhood? How safe is the city in general
>How good is to live there?

I could fall blackout drunk at 3 am in the middle of the city in any part of the city and wake up in my own bed after someone helped me into a taxi and told the driver to look up my address based on my name and take payment from my wallet. At worst during summer they'd just let me sleep it off on the grass before the police come gently wake me up and ask if everything is alright.

This is my neighborhood plenty of students get drunk here so yeah its safe and there are a lot of stores as well

>How safe is the worst and the best neighbourhood?
used to be good, now it's turning to shit

Live in a affluent white suburb, so it's safe at any time of day. Don't even lock my door.

The most dangerous thing where i live is probably some harmless town drunk, In some cases i might be the drunk. And even then police would just come pick me up and drop me off to a cell to sober up.

This
If I go one town over though I can expect to have my organs sold in that scenario.

São Paulo is one of the safest cities in the country and it lowers every year.

Mine is a bit turbulent because there's a club a few blocks from here and niggers go there to party.

>Your city

Colombo

>How safe is your neighbourhood? How safe is the worst and the best neighbourhood? How safe is the city in general

Safe, mostly safe and safe, safe

'tis okay

Not safe

I live on a gated neighborhood in southern mexico, so i can pass out in the middle of the street (and i sureley have) and wake up in the same spot at the next day.
i've never heard a gunshot in this city and the worst it can get is people wanting to mug you at night, just don't retire more than 1k USD at a time in the bank and you'll be fine

Don't walk around at night if you want to live.
Don't walk on the streets with ERO (easily robbed objects) which includes wallets, watches, golden jewelry (rings, necklace, wrist bands), cellphones, purses, etc.
Always have a "thief cellphone" to give away, that is, a cheaper cellphone you keep just for the case you are mugged. I already saved my real cell two times withthis technique ( but the spare phone must be believable. if you hand a thief one brick Nokia fron early 2000's he will shoot you)
If you take public transportation, watch your surroundings and your belongings, don't take your phone out in public, don't keep it in pockets that make its outline visible, don't go into empty dark alleys and streets, avoid night time urban exploration, if possible walk in groups.
If you have a car, watch your surroundings, don't get out of the car if there are suspicious people around (poor men of colour in bikes) don't park your car in dangerous places (empty dark alleys) don't go to known dangerous neighborhoods with your car, pay car insurance and don't leave anything inside the car when you're out.
And above all else: never, NEVER fight back or resist a robbery, theft or mugger. The numbers are against you, 80 percent of people who fight back or resist assaults are killed. Yes, even if you have a weapon. It's not worth the chance. You can buy back the material things you lose,but not your life. 65% of armed people who try fighting the thief/robber end up killed.
If you're a woman being raped, you should get your priorities straight. "Do I want to live as a rape victim or die as a strong woman?" If you'd rather die defending your honor, fight back. There's no guarantee he will let you live after he's done. He you want to take the chance that the rapist is merciful, don't resist and let him finish it, and maybe you'll get out alive. Fighting back is almost always a free ticket to the after life.

MEXICO IS WHITE

NIGGA AINT NOBODY READIN DAT SHIT LMAO weak beta bitch cuckboy.

I live in atlanta take a guess

How about the city slums?

>be Brazilian
>park your car
>favela monkey sticks a gun through your window
>"wallet and cellphone please"
>you hand it over
>finally you find a safe place to park, you go into a shop to buy something
>come back to find your car disassembled for its parts completely
>"guess I'll have to walk to the nearest bus station"
>watch favela monkey push a young woman around on the bus
>favela monkey drags her out at your stop and rapes her
>you can hear her screams
>can't fight back or call police because favela monkey will kill you

>be brazilian
>have a horrible life

t. bh my school has a study abroad program at Teresopolis and I really want to go see Rio despite all the memes huebro. Thanks for the advice.

So free sex with Brazilian women?

You could get them willingly just by being white and from the first world.

Literally just stay in South Brazil and you won't end up on the front page of BestGore.

I live near Newark, which is one of the most dangerous areas of the US.
>Best neighbourhoods
Increadibly safe, you could pass out and someone will take care of you.
>Worst neighbourhoodsf
Avoid if you value your belongings. You can drive through just fine during the day but you don't want to be there during the night. Do not go near any back alleys if you value your life as a lot of shady shit goes on there. Otherwise, it's safe as long as you're smart and don't get into trouble, like the vast majority of the US

Not safe. Somewhat safe. Recently, there has been a spike in the murder rate due to gangs disputing territories. Theft and pickpocketing also rose with violence, mostly in the poor neighbourhoods. You should always be aware of your surroundings in anyway.

Right now, i'm really not enjoying it.

It's truly astonishing how many ultra-threatening nogs live in ATL. I get that it's the southern capital, but holy fuck. There must be thousands of volumes of unreported crime so as not to entirely ruin the city's reputation.

Da land
Pretty safe
City isn't really safe in some areas

But i hangout in downtown sometimes in the night and chill with niggas

Still, lots of people get mugged or shot at drive by
Its not that good to live too cold

Where you live fám

>live in rio
>never been mugged
>use my cellphone on buses after getting drunk in dubious parts of the city
>even slept inside the bus more than once
>never had anything stole from me
>walk around by myself at 3 am completely drunk
>get on a random taxi and give the driver way more money than I should
>he gives back the surplus and bid me a good

I don't know if I'm the luckiest brazillian alive but from all the stories people tell you would think people get murdered, raped and mugged all day every day.

Cleveland

Should have mentioned I knew your Sup Forums reference.

Got fám in Lakewood and Westlake.

You're a local though, some white 1st worlder would have target painted on his back.

Cant even get beat up or killed in here.
Very rare.

but thats boring

>I don't know if I'm the luckiest brazillian alive but from all the stories people tell you would think people get murdered, raped and mugged all day every day.

You are somewhat lucky, considering what you said.

Getting mugged changes your perspective on what feels safe. I've been to rough areas of the city on business and never had a problem. Went for a jog and got robbed at broad daylight with people passing by.

> broad daylight with people passing by
anyone called cops?

Nada. I'm still not sure if they didn't give two shits about it, were afraid to do something or did not even realize what was going on. When i was walking back to my car i found a patrol, told them what happened but the criminal was long gone by then.

They prolly didn't want to get shot.

i live in the suburbs so very safe. never lock the door. most crimes here are person property thefts from open cars. so i lock my car when i leave it in the street. about 1 car theft a month (town of about 80K people). breakins are also extremely rare. 2 murders in like 10 years both were domestic violence.

Possibly, yeah. All he took was a shitty cellphone. What really bothered me was the name calling.

Are your cops (patrol?) armed? I know you have PMs that look like serious guys that are probably armed but I am not sure, are they the ones patrolling the streets or some other regular cops?

>What really bothered me was the name calling.

What did they call you? Were they like "lmao beta white boi bitch"

I live in a medium sized southern town. It's pretty safe, the worst crimes we have are high school dropouts selling large amounts of shitty weed. Even the black and mexican neighborhoods rarely have trouble.

>Your city
Tomsk.
>How safe is your neighbourhood?
Pretty safe. I can keep my door open and not be afraid. It`s also fine outside even in late night.
>How safe is the worst and the best neighbourhood?
In worst districts you might see some random junkies or gopniks and get pillaged or even murdered in the night, but it`s very unlikely. There`s no such thing as street gangs, so noone makes theirs living by doing this sort of stuff. You have to have really bad luck or to participate actively in local conflicts.
Compare to what? I mean, I`m fine with it, but ofc I would prefer a villa on my personal island.

Do you live in the northeast?

So in short "swede".

Snobby people in my town think the neighborhood where i live is very shitty, but it isn't that bad or unsafe at all.

Precisely. PMs are the ones responsible for patrolling the streets and yes, they are armed. Usually they carry a semi pistol, but special units like RONDESP also use assault rifles and shotguns.

puta/bitch, viado/faggot, desgraça/i'm not sure how to put it. it literally means disgrace.

>tfw finland unsafe neighborhood would be considered paradise here in brazil

I live in an area with a lot of Mexicans and Blacks.

The Mexicans aren't so bad. They look at you funny if you enter one of their stores, and generally only communicate with other Mexicans, but they're usually nice enough, though their kids are annoying shitstains.

The Blacks are responsible for most of the crime and also litter.

Fuck me, every time I hear about living around niggers on Sup Forums, they ALWAYS leave out the fact that they litter everywhere. You can tell you're in a ghetto when you find packs of cigarettes, gatorade bottles, 40s, and alcohol in general on the street.

WTF, who called you that? The onlookers? Why?

They're like adult children honestly. They can't pick up after themselves, can't empathize with other people they can only see things from their own perspective, don't understand the rule of law or respecting other peoples rights (kind goes along with the last one)

But user, whitey holin me down!!

Kek no. The criminal. It actually took me some time to give in because i was seriously considering engaging in a fight with him. The man was amazingly shorter than me.

>tfw American
>tfw not white
>tfw go to Brazil and look like a local
>tfw get shot anyway once gangstas figure out I don't speak any Portuguese

pic unrelated

if it makes you feel any better they would shot you even if you spoke portuguese

This.