post your studio

go to bed, joel

go to bed, joel

Just finished it last month.

stop taking shitty photos, hans

you're*

D-does this count?

nice flam
how do you have all of those volca's stacked like that?

chairs looks uncomfortable af desu

It's a nifty little stand I got online
Look on eBay, there a few people making them

comfy, i like home studios like that

*yore

thats pretty nice user, seems like it would be fun to jam with

nice setup! like the small modular setup too

Can I build a fully functioning, professional studio capable of recording guitar, vocals, bass , keyboard line in VSTs and drum machines for $15,000?

should I discontinue my dreams of opening up a trap studio in the back of my friends tattoo shop?

sure

15k might be enough for the building materials if you already own a space build everything yourself
but with an acoustician, some workers for the hard parts like electrics and ac and then all the electronics and audio devices it's more like 70-80k

mine is 10x times better
utter shit

But it seems like you don't need to spend much on acoustics considering how you can line in, meaning the bass, electric guitars and all keyboards and synths/VSTs. If I put the studio in my living room would it be feasible?

acoustics treatments in rooms are not just for recording, but so you can hear the sound coming from your speakers better.

but if you just want to record all of those things at a semi-professional level in your living room, you can do that well under 15k. You can build a mic'ing booth pretty cheap and just treat that.

yes

When you stop stuttering

what drum machine is that under the monitor?

:^)

Here's a better pic :^)