My girlfriend and I are gonna have anal sex, but we're trying to pick lubes

My girlfriend and I are gonna have anal sex, but we're trying to pick lubes.
I have some petroleum jelly, and I've heard it's good. Only downsides are *possible* yeast infections, and condom breakdowns.
We're not using a condom (both been checked for STDs, and we've been together for 4 years), so what are the chances of her getting a yeast infection, and are there steps we should take to avoid it?

Buy a live made for anal Astros or the ky. Don't use a ton and go slow or you won't get it again.

Lube petroleum jelly is shit.

Period blood

My fuck. Be a man and eat her asshole. How the fuck have you been together for four years, and you're only now putting it in her butt?

Stick your tongue in her ass, leave a lot of saliva as you pull it out, get her to slob on your knob (like corn on the cob) and shove it in ya fuckin dingus!

dont swap between holes. Pick a hole and stick to it. Also, look into water based lubes.

This.

Or finger her ass while going doggy style

i like to use butter usually, pig lard if i've got some.

lard is good because it keeps solid at room temperature. it makes it easy as fuck to apply and it stays on the skin well.

make sure to lay down a towel before you penetrate. you don't want to get shitty dick prints all over your sheets when you pull out.

coconut oil man

I used my roommate's Kiehls shampoo and it worked fine lol on other girls I've used spot, and surprisingly some of her period blood

Alright lets assume, just a hypothetical, that we already tried petroleum jelly. What are the chances of a yeast infection?

Asking b/tards this question is retarded in itself but since you don't know what the proper lubricant is already I guess it's no surprise.

The answer is astroglide. Water based lubricants don't fuck up condoms (much) and are much more soothing to use than oil based lubricants which make things more slippery. You want smooth, not slippery.

Let me repeat: you are a retard. Also, astroglide, available at every pharmacy fucking everywhere.

I think gay dudes use that gun oil silicon based lube? If anyone knows about buttfucking it's probably gay dudes

1. She has to have a bowel movement and enema beforehand to clean out.

2. Buy any silicone based lube. Any brand will do. Water will do fine as well but you'll like silicone more.

3. No infection will happen as long as you only stay in her ass. You can't go back and forth between her ass and pussy without seriously cleaning your dick first.

Otherwise just go slow. Let her call the shots. Have fun.

so you are into pegging...

Good for you not having to use condoms. I can't go back to condoms after having felt it raw.

An excellent way to make it painal

I'm a fan of just spit, but I also like it a little rough.

Brian?

Don't worry about yeast infections - they are really not likely to be an issue for the guy. Your GF might get a nasty itch secrete vile vag cheese and stink a bit, but that is her problem. Really anal sex feels way better with out lube (again mainly for the guy)