Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalization_and_World_Cities_Research_Network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

san fransisco

chicago

Gay City

That city Obama abandoned as soon as he could

San Francisco and Detroit

1. San Francisco (the red thing is the Golden Gate Bridge)

2. Chicago (the tall black tower is the Sears Tower, formerly Willis Tower, unless I got that the wrong way round)

thanks, thread can be closed now :)

Other way around, it's the Willis now

that imposing BBC of a skyscraper, the willy tower, is what distinguishes chicago.

First is San Francisco, I noticed the golden gate bridge.

The second one is Chicago, the black tower is called "Hancock Tower" if I'm not wrong, and I've been there. On the last floor there's a restaurant and a bar, and I got drunk there (way better than paying 20 bucks to see the meme glass box on the sears tower.

1.golden gate city
2.generic modern city

Top is obviously frisco
don't know bot, looks like generic city

if you actually call the sears tower the "willis" tower you are part of the problem

Oakland in the background

Who cares LA is better than both cities

both are what's known as "global cities" - very integrated with international travel and the world economy

look at this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalization_and_World_Cities_Research_Network

anyone around the world with decent internet and popular culture exposure is likely to recognize Alpha-tiered cities on sight because of their proliferation in media

forgot pic

there are a few which I bet people who live far away would not recognize, but given an aerial photo I bet the majority of people could take a good guess for most of these (even if you don't think you know it, subconsciously you might)

San Francisco and Chicago

>tfw no Canadian cities

Ah well I bet Crackronto would best Vancouver anyways

look again

crackronto is the only canadian city on there

New York city
Tokyo

REEEEE

ahahahahahha
u fucking got me china