Is it time for a haircut, Sup Forums?

Is it time for a haircut, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, that's some nice ass hair. I have hair half that long and I'm a guy, chicks praise you for it

looks like you surgically grafted a horse tail to your head. just awful

It actually looks really nice.

Yes

I got long hair too, don't cut it, bitches love it

Nope.

no man your flowin hard

where do you guys live? here in the netherlands i'm looked at like i'm some kind of freak

Just change the style you fag

You don't get any bitches, do you?

How do you keep it from getting frizzy as fuck?
My hair is about that long and it's constantly tangled / frizzy.

I use de-tangler after washing, spray, cream.. all sorts of shit and it refuses to comply.

what gender are you?

You wish

I wash mine only once a week. With that length, you should wait at least 72 hours. Sebaceous glands chill out when they're not constantly agitated.

Maybe a trim. Learn to bun and/or braid it. Looks muy kawaii.

you just have shitty hair. mine is long enough to sit on it and i just use shampoo and brush it once a day, no problem

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k

I was maybe a couple times a week, any less and it starts to look greasy, at least around the scalp.

What kind of brush?

tits or gtfo

You need a wrist cut

one of these, whatever they're called

Do what thou wilt, OP. I keep mine long but that's because I'm a musician and it attracts interesting/hot/kinky girls.

Nah man, long hair don't care. As long as you take care of it, which it looks like you do, fuck it.

it was time for a haircut about 2 years ago. now...its time for anhero. not the anhero we deserve, but the anhero your friends and family need

no way, user. it looks hot

>Is it time for a haircut, Sup Forums?

If you actually comb your hair like that, I'd say it's way past time for a fucking severe beating.

I'd bash your cunt face in, faggot.

You bring shame to the long-haired, for even thinking about cutting it. Never cut it. ... well, trims now and then is ok

someone's insecure

edgy as fuck

I'd say time for a different hairstyle instead. It looks like someone shaved off half of your hair.

Outrageous

Center parts tend to look like shit on men.

Just put it like that so the length is good to see.