19 year old (I already know I'm going to be bombarded with being called a newfag. I've accepted my fate...

19 year old (I already know I'm going to be bombarded with being called a newfag. I've accepted my fate.) In the middle of bumblefuck IL. Never done drugs. Loner in highschool. Want to try weed. Where do I even start looking?

fuck you loser

Find someone that looks like a stoner at uni and ask them.

MEXICANS

Well buddy, looks like you're in one of the worst situations. You're gonna need to know somebody that does or sells drugs. Luckily, I established my connections way back in high school and ever since I have had numerous dealers, dealing numerous substances. Wishing you luck user, drugs are fucking amazing

networking, meet and talk to more people and ask. someone is bound to have access to or atleast know somebody who does. but you'll have better luck in more densely populated areas than where ever you are now

r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs

Be warned drugs are so good they can literally fuck up your whole life.

Get growing Boi, create the market. Also never say how new you are

Go ask Cornelius. He's the guy to see in bumblefuck, IL. He lives on Bungo Rd. Next to the soda machine. If you see the flamin' tater you've gone too far.

This.

just get out more
get a tinder put 420 friendly in the description
the best way is to meet people and ask about their hobbies or if you go to college ask if they smoke but dont sound too desperate its a put off

Chicago

>Telling someone to buy weed from niggers.

Yeah, if they wanna be robbed/ripped off/smoke shit soaked in formaldehyde.

Dont try weed just go straight to heroin you will have more fun and plus if you smoke weed you will eventually do heroin since weed is a gateway drug.

I'm also in bumfuck, IL. I'm from Bumfuck West though. Which part of Bumfuck are you from. I bet it's East, it's always east.
217 here

Drugs will turn you into an unreliable idiot.

>Bumblefuck>bumfuck
We kicked your asses in homecoming. Also, enjoy the niggers.

Most people know somebody that smokes weed. Just ask if they can hook you up. If you don't know anybody ask some randoms that look like they smoke.

taylorville faggot burn in that shithole

Meet me app and click stoners... track down a dealer and don't get jiped or busted and live a happy ever hippy life

OP, you've got 3 options:
-order on the deepweb (do not recommend for newbs)
-ask any stoner-looking fellows you see around town (this requires balls)
-drive to Chicago and buy some from the numerous African Americans that will offer it to you (last resort, absolutely do not recommend this as I am a Chicagoan and know first hand how ruthless these thugs can be)

Lol north side obviously
Kill all black people.

Holy shit. Another west 217

Nigger, heres some really good advice.. tor. oasis market place. wesellcrypto.com. gorillaglue #4 from sacdirtyclub is reliable and dank.

avid weed smoker who has quit recently reporting in

you're better off not doing it at all dude. weed is not even a chill drug. stick to drinking, occasional ecstasy perhaps, occasional hallucinogens... weed seems far too benign, it has no respect.

but, if you must try it i'd go to your local community college and look for anyone who looks like they skateboard or anyone who dresses like a teenager. shouldn't take more than 3 tries to get a number.

What part of illinois? Northwest?

haha that place blows just go jerl of t.o. and hell get you some nugs

dont listen to this troll loser. my god, get a life.

Near 359 ?

Actually yeah.

that pic, a meme from the crypts

Go to chicago. Go to a show or ask someone there.

Anywhere near the sterling/rf area?

'Bout an hour and 30 away.

Grow shrooms too. Hidden goldmine if you find someone to sell to.