Do you have your Mancard Sup Forums?

Do you have your Mancard Sup Forums?

Noveske

>buying and off the shelf rifle

Indeed I do. Still in need of an optic tho.

2 of many. Another AR, AR 15-22, AK, Ak pistol, 2 other 9mm pistols, and shotguns

>extraneous rails

Umm...no? I dont need guns to show my masculinity. Only stone age neanderthalls like you would use a gun to compensate for your limp dicks.
You see, I'd rather use my Intelect to display my manhood. Plus, too add on to that, what happens when you run out of ammo? You'll have nothing to fight with, therefore I'm the stronger man. I would use my intelligence to fight because, after all, the pen is mightier than the sword!
but tl;dr, your guns are compensating for something and your dumb.

I can't think of any selling point more cringe and hurtful to gun culture than that shit.

>master ruseman

Queue jealous eurocowards and chain draggers in...

How else are you going to use a GoPro as a brass deflector?

You're making my cock hard, show me your boipussy?

Yeah, who would use a sporter with no foward assist and dust cover as a mancard.

sticks and stones may break my bones but your words and crap will never hurt me ^.^

You are trying way to hard user. Slow down before you hurt yourself.

What a stupid thing to waste your money on.

May as well have purchased a solid gold bicycle.

Lol
Noveske is one of the best ARs money can buy. Right up there with hk and kac.

Whoa... your saying my bicycle made from gold isn't man enough?. I'll at a loss now

Guess I'll just trade it my bicycle in for a an ar15 and all the ammo I can get.. not that's intelligence!

>so much fedora for a post

>thread full of AR fags

one pump from this and your blood and guts are plastered on my wall like a french painting

Might wanna shoot those goblin feet first

are you shrek

What the fuck happened to your nails? Did someone curse you?

DONKEY!

Man card is being strong and smart enough not to need a gun, cowards.

the hole down the middle of my gun is bigger than 1/4'', so yes

no -_-

Yeah, your mother.

>I fight with honor just like my favorite ainume protagonist

>spotless designer ar rifles

gay

Just got my 2nd man card before school

I bought a lower a couple months back. Im poor and saving up for an upper sometime soon. I want a free floating barrel, but i'm not looking to enter competitions or anything, just a decent mid-grade upper for taking to the range and camping. Anyone have any recommendations? I've been looking at Palmetto State Armory's site. (They made the lower I bought.)

I have a psa 18" upper and it works just fine.
It came with the standard handguards which is fine with me. You can always bolt on a freefloat tube later on.

I know nothing about guns but I want one. What do? Idk about a rifle, what pistol should I get?

It's spelled intellect. Just an FYI from your friendly helpful Neanderthal.

Idk, i play cod so i have a little bit of experience and the desert eagle is definently a hand cannon and the most powerful, but just lookup whatever gun cops use because those can't be bad

>believing hollyweird shit about guns
Have you ever even shot it yet?

Start with a Marlin Model 60 .22lr - build your rifle skills from there.

guns aren't man cards but yeah, I have quite a few......

You're still compensating. You're right, but so is he desu.

It's pretty funny.

nigger if you played cod you would know the desert eagle kicks like a bitch and is borderline useless in real life, he should go with a M1911

No, he's trolling and don't know how to spell.
There is a difference.

Does a pistol count as man card in your gay view OP? Because I have three of those but no rifles.

This is all I can have, it says muscle man there though.

Those are kinda junky. Get an air taser, much more likely to drop someone since the voltage is supplied subderminally.

Any real firearms count - not OP btw.

Ur intellect is shooting blanks

Yeah, i wish i liked the standard uppers, but the A-frame sight just doesn't do it for me. Shame too cause those are cheap and everywhere. But it's not like i need a gun any time real soon, i've got 35 i think at last count, just no AR yet.

Nigger faggot

I have 6 ARs, they just don't do it for me anymore. I've switched over to AKM pattern rifles, usually in 7.62x39 or 5.45x39.
Been thinking about a AKM in 5.56 just so I can shoot the surplus ammo I have for the ARs.

Gun owning amerifag here. 1911, some czech ak, sako .243 w a sick leopold, others.

hows the gun a man card? you faggots carrying your ar everywhere? some dude gets fresh and you wanna flash your man card that shit doesn't look like "hold on, imma go home and get my gun".

Nogunz faggot detected.