/cum/

March to the sea edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemalan_genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=or-Lam5tPHc
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q-QH1XiCQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine how great real america would be if we just let the south secede, or better yet we just nuked them

Dixiecucks are a hindrance to progress

reee right as a new thread gets made

>Link post. I'll give it a glance. I'm in a giving mood today.
(You)

third for hips

k it wasn't interesting but I read it

Perfection post

I definitely noticed that. Several of them dress up like 50's housewives and even the super-liberal ones put care into their appearance. a lot of the northeast girls here just throw on yoga pants and say fuck it

>t. yankee OP w/o flags

post your state coward

we tried faggot you wouldn't let us

that ones on you

sometimes its too thick for me to understand senpai

IHDI is a fucking meme invented by butthurt leftshits

They're the kind of morons who think it's better to have a society of 5 poor people than a society of 4 rich people and 1 poor person.

>reading posts more than 3 sentences

Can we burn down Atlanta again?

Good luck building an economy in middle America without the Mississippi

The land of lincoln himself

Agreed.

Please do

The UN doesn't release that stuff at the county level, which is why I have to calculate it myself with the most recent data I can find. I'll certainly try to update it if possible, though.

went and had a toot lads

How do you even go about calculating that

>Illinois is the Land of Lincoln
>Chicago was the land of Stephen Douglass
kek

Yay

:3

it's a culture of shaming and peer pressure senpai, you learn to dress up when you need to and the need to look good to not be outdone by neighbors/friends

>The land of obama himself

Should I make a map of

i wanna nuke everything that looks like the left

HDI is a meme. Even here we have shit poor spics and nigs, the jews in this county are just so fucking rich they massively offset it

>implying they go to church
>implying they don't dress like slags all day erryday

>the land where I contracted hpv
I agree with getting rid of the south, though.

Hey guys here's some gum on the sign outside my house. I'm 21 now and I put it there in second grade and it's still up. Forget which piece is mine, but me and a few friends put it there to see how long it would stick.

Nope, who ever though these states would join alaska is an autist, only states I could see joining it are Washington and Oregon maybe Minnesota

wait til you see the rest of the country

skirts are the norm in the south, elsewhere it's slags in pants everywhere

Nah. Main street shops are too expensive. I'll stick to the Real Canadian Superstore and Costco.

>HDI is a meme
I know, I just don't know how you would go about calculating that by county

they definitely look different from girls here too. hard to describe, but the girls up here have the more germanic look.

>implying southern girls aren't serial coalburners

I remember I put gum in a hole on the deck that wasps were coming out of when I was like 4 and it's still there, I'm 20 now

Why? I like it here.

>wants to get rid of the south
>posts justification to purge chicago of the negro scourge

i get it, we're poor and you hate us

but let's be honest about priorities here, chicago is worse than anywhere in the south, west, or east

That's pretty cool user

I like these

we fought the south because we have an extreme rager in our pants for them. they are OUR redneck hicks f a m

Tbf, letting the South leave would have set up a dangerous precedent for other potential breakaway states.

In detail (warning, lethal levels of autism):
>take the mean and expected years of schooling, and normalize it such that 0 years is 0 and the global (country-wide) highest is 1, and take the average of such normalizations
>Do the same for Life Expectancy, with 0 at the global (country-wide) lowest and 1 as the global (country-wide) highest
>Do the same for Personal Income per Capita, except use the natural logarithms of the income
>Take the Geometric mean of those three values to get the HDI

Those wasps didn't forget, user.

They have the formulas on the wiki page

Because burn baby burn

Sorry Cleetus, he was asking real people aka northerners

The south is mostly english/scots/irish, emphasis on the scots.

There's also a touch of native american in most people's families, we kept our indians around a lot longer than yankees did.

>muh 1/256 cheruhkee

More like a touch of bbc

I always imagined they got stuck in there and died

Oh. Can you do Faulkner pls?

>we kept our indians around a lot longer than yankees did.
And then we told them to fuck off once we got the secrets to grits n catfish

>implying we let our women around the negroes
>implying we didnt fuck slaves and not give a shit about mulatto/quadroon bastards

>tfw as a kid I used to round up bugs and systematically gas them
Used to put a ton of earwigs in a jar and then drop a few smoke bombs in there

You seem a bit obsessed with this whole cuckolding thing

>grits

there is no greater gift the injuns gave us than our tasty corn porridge

i've always wanted to try grits indian style, with a little wood ash in the cooking water and bear fat

why southerners so defensive?

Because everyone's always so fucking mean

Just banter lad

see

It still hurts

I never said Joining Alaska. Alaska would join Canada you fucking idiot.

we get shit on a lot

we're the poorest most fucked region in the US and yet the yankees and west coasters like to gloat as if we don't know how much better off they are with actual economies

they're got more money but their culture is garbage

I don't read posts with less than two replies

When everyone tells you that you and your way of life is wrong, that you're backwards, and generally make fun of you, what are you supposed to do? I'm not going to suck nigger cock like dumb yanks

>using Cletus
I thought I was the only one

how do you feel about the eastern coastal south being a top moving destination now?

>toiletronto

i don't think you can afford to be choosy seeing as you're attached to timmins

It's the most unoriginal insult you could use

>eastern coastal south
>real south
pick one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemalan_genocide
>A UN sponsored Commission for Historical Clarification in 1999 concluded that a genocide had taken place at the hands of the US-backed Guatemalan army, and that US training of the officer corps in counterinsurgency techniques "had a significant bearing on human rights violations during the armed confrontation
fugg :DD

As a Washfag from North Carolina, fuck off back to your trailer park. You're what's wrong with the south.

Latin America isn't a real country anyway, it's fine

georgia and the carolinas aren't the south :o ??

what's the best kind of tea

Timmins is way north, friendo.

literally me

>roleplaying as a Southerner on a Taiwanese nail trimming IRC
Pathetic

GWEEN TEA

i used to live there actually, in NC

its pretty bad, the northerners buy up their own neighborhoods and basically isolate themselves from the communities, all they do is commute to work and go home to Cary or some other garbage town

The amount of money coming in is good for a lot of growth, but (I can say this from firsthand experience) the dipshits in charge in NC are so fucking incompetent when it comes to managing new building projects that they greenlighted everything until they drove the town I was living in into a 2 year drought.

I meant in /cum/
It's unoriginal but nobody really uses it here.

They aren't poor enough anymore

"Timmins is the asshole of Ontario"

~A noble Canadian user

>be Canadian
>live in a city literally named after toilet-cleaning soap
LMOA

haha almost sounds like an identical situation in the PNW
sorry to hear that though

>they drove the town I was living in into a 2 year drought.
I don't think the state bureaucracy can influence the weather yet

fukken saved

Did somebody say Timmins?

>left the south for the west coast

no user

you're what's wrong with the south

now call your mama and tell her you love her

>tfw yank
>tfw dont have an inferiority complex because I'm not a southerner

My cousins used to live in Cary NC, that place was God tier and cheap as all hell compared to here.

The confederate flag is a racist and hateful symbol that belongs in a museum. It doesnt have any place in modern day America

>this is what southerners sing about
youtube.com/watch?v=or-Lam5tPHc

It's named after a great British battleship.

felicity

FUCK JRUMPH

that is the female variant of the human tank class

Actually yeah, I can sympathize.

The fucked up thing is they're only developing areas around the research triangle (three towns with a SHITLOAD of bio/computer companies), and the coastal region and mountains out west stay poor.

They mismanaged water assets, there wasn't enough for 9 new suburban neighborhoods one year, and then the next year they build another 7.

Every lawn in my neighborhood literally died one summer because we couldn't water.

compared to NY everything is cheap, my sister goes to grad school up there and pays three times what I do for a smaller apartment here in arkansas

1488 gas the kikes race war now!

probably gained five lbs since going to college

this all you can eat meme is wild

that's a funny way of saying "thank you"

I couldn't believed how big their fucking house was for how cheap it was, right on a golf course too in a nice wooded neighborhood, absolutely god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=6Q-QH1XiCQw

>this is what southerners sing about