Why do Brits think its acceptable to make fun of the Hillsborough disaster?

why do Brits think its acceptable to make fun of the Hillsborough disaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.go.com/30for30/film?page=hillsborough
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-35473732
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the people who died were scousers who died by being scumbags and breaking the law.

It's just banter innit

Because Heysel.
Because of the victim mentality when they were to blame.
Because lower class northerners.
Because they're still banging on about it like there's justice deserving for being savages

the true answer is because ABLs are mentally ill

They got us banned from Europe

because Sup Forums is full of edgemasters

this

nobody does outside of Sup Forums, but here its almost required to be as edgy as you can and get shock laughs

Why do Americans think it's acceptable to go doopin' mental?

they just don't give a crud

Every football related internet forum I've been on has had people point out that Hillsborough was the LIverpool fans fault.

this was probably pre court investigation though. i thought they were guilty before too but after the court case only an absolute madman can still say they were to blame

The bantz are just too good. Dont event hate Liverpool but shit like SEE MY FENCE or are always fucking hilarious

>have previous for stadium diasters
>drunk
>forced their way in without tickets
>robbed the dead
>urinated on the dead

INNOCENT!

Because Sup Forums is an edgy contrarian shithole that simply ignores the lawful verdict that it literally wasn't the fan's fault.

Imagine if 96 inner city black gangsters were to suddenly die in a thing that they caused themselves.

That's the equivalent for England

Because Liverpool and their fans still to this day thinks it's a good idea to milk the disaster for all of it's worth.

dunno m8 stuff like this one you can see they just opened the wrong area of the ground, there is tons of room for people in the other ones

>My greentext on Sup Forums invalidates the longest inquest in English legal histroy

true, but they only milked it because the police lied about it and then everyone thought they were cunts. if it had been treated like any other tragedy it wouldnt be mentioned as much.

That's nonsense though.

They all forced their way through one turnstyle because they were drunk and belligerent. That's how we know they never had tickets.

It's one of the biggest stadium disasters in footballing history and was fucking covered up by the media, police and government. Let's be real you just dislike the club, so piss off you Finnish mug

if youre just trollin then have fun trolling livershit fans theyre cunts, but if you unironically still think it was their fault after the police admitted covering it up then youre just letting your hatred of them blind you to the facts

either way happy ing

Did that actually happen though? The documentary I watched said police told that to newspapers to deflect blame

The police were no angels and should take the blame for their mistakes.

However, the Liverpool fans should grow up and accept their part in the tragedy.

DELETE THIS

This has been proven to be false

seeThis picture proves that it happened. If they'd have went to the proper turnstyles for their tickets I'm sure it would have been avoided.

at the end of the day m8 its up to you who you believe as none of us were there. the courts and documentaries or Sup Forums members who dislike liverpool fc.

no hints though its your decision

why do Brits think it's acceptable to call chicken tenders "tendies"?

Heysel was unironically Juve fans' fault.

Guy's we've got to open the inquiry back up because this Sup Forums poster thinks it's wrong.

Why do brits think it's acceptable call cigarettes fags? Insensitive m8.

I like you.

This

wait, chicken tendies isn't a meme? people actually call them that?

Werent there at least some legitimate fans already in the front who were likely the ones killed by the retards jamming into the back?

My understanding is that they had a small number of turnstiles and after going through them you went to the pen you wanted to (I.e. your pen was not on your ticket). The police were not monitoring the situation closely to guide people away from the pens with the crush and thus fans kept moving into them (fans at the back would have no way of knowing a crush was occurring toward the front). The report said that for many games you were assigned a pen but this was not the case for a sold out semi final

Even if there were a few that did this, not having proper security to prevent them from doing this is unacceptable.

It's not even a high fence.

Why not just climb over it?

Any good documentarys on this?

espn.go.com/30for30/film?page=hillsborough

OK so the wrong gate was opened and it could have been handled better

I still don't understand how apologists ignore that it took that many people to not give a shit who was in front of them and think it was still a good idea to try to move forward

>gotta get that good spot behind goal

Because Scousers aren't human

>tfw Norwhich and Everton could be what City and United are today if it wasn't for Liverpool fucking everything up

>Liverpool coincidentally get England banned from Europe when their cross park rivals are becoming a powerhouse.
Hmm

> laughing at anything on this site

What kind of deranged weirdo are you?

once they realized the crush was happening there was nothing they could do to stop it. too much pressure. more than you would believe.

It doesn't work like that - the people at the back had no way of knowing that that was going on in the front. It's not like there was some stoppage that could be discerned at the back and people were just pushing forward

>us

It's a meme from /r9k/. I don't even know what chicken tenders even are.

Liverpool fans are the biggest faggots in the world about Hillsborough (they claim there wouldn't have been a cover-up if it was any other team, because they literally haven't heard of Millwall or any other violent hooligan madmen apparently), so if you know lots of #JFT96 Scousers, you might come here to be an edgelord. However, Sup Forums is full of incompetent ABL failures who can't even troll properly, and that's why you see the same copypasta over and over again.

Personally, I think we need more Munich bants, because I am ABU and have almost no experience of any of the bad things that Liverpool fans allegedly do. Man Utd fans, however, are almost exclusively bandwagoning autists who deserve to be BTFO at every possible opportunity. Speaking of which,
>moyes

Millwall didn't get British teams banned from Europe for five years

That's because they're shit. Hooliganism was rife in the '80s; any team that played in Europe, rioted in Europe.

Oh OK I had misread your original post, yeah I don't think the blame on hooliganism would've only been used against Liverpool, that was just a convenient way for the cops to deflect blame

Do some people in Liverpool believe that the cops intentionally fucked up the crowd control to harm Liverpool people or something?

They believe that the only reason people blamed the deaths on the crowd was because it was a Liverpool crowd. Those people, however, are the absolute biggest autists in Liverplop; most Scousers are actually reasonable people.

Crowd control at big events is one of those things that nobody notices unless it goes wrong

I see

I liked Liverpool as a kid but as you can tell I know next to nothing about them. Was a fan because my dad would always play the song Fearless by Pink Floyd and YNWA is in that song

Good article for anyone who has only read about Hillsborough on Sup Forums
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-35473732