Alright fags I'm having a panic attack. Talk to me and calm me down. Also I'll describe how this gay shit feels

Alright fags I'm having a panic attack. Talk to me and calm me down. Also I'll describe how this gay shit feels

ur gonna b ok u nigger

LOL not only niggers get em fag

Youre worthless so why worry

The weasels are closing in man. Do you feel it, your chest tightening? Godamn, their almost here.

What's up with the 66 dubs

I don't get paranoid about someone coming after me

Oh ok

Smoke more

this

Nice trips 666. I think that's what's causing it

I saw a cat today

So many dubs in here... it's a sign

download an app called end anxiety. just basically some bitch talking to you and getting you to focus on something else. helped me alot.

Thanks for the advice. That's why no matter how scum we are in here Sup Forums is home

You are full of worms and parasites. Millions of microorganisms are fucking and shitting all over your body right now, including your tongue. Within 30 years your consciousness will be forcibly uploaded to the internet to be incredibly bored for 1000s of years in some database before the system goes down and your data gets lost

I sat on the side of a busy highway for nearly 2 hours waiting for a tow (a piece of a truck's trim came off in front of me, taking out 2 of my tires, and bent one of my wheels)

Then I got home and fought with my cocksucker of a roommate for a while over him eating all my food (I have literally no money to feed this motherfucker)

So whilst I don't have panic order OP, I feel like a piece of shit too. So i guess there is solidarity in that!

I had this s*** right after my dad died don't worry now you're not going to die from panic attacks or anxiety attacks just deep breath and Focus your mind on something esse, like playing games or watching movies or séries. Do you smoke pot?

Yeah but I stopped because I started having them more frequently when I smoked

holy fuck i was in the woods today smoking and had a panic attack when a neighbor walked out of his house and i fucking split out of there

Make him buy you some groceries

if you're ever too high take a shot of alchy. I swear this lifts any sort of panic attack you have.

sorry to say you might have hypertension. You should watch what you eat, aka limit salt fat and sugar.

Was it your first?

I'm gonna look into that

yea but i dont think it was a legit panic attack cuz i was paranoid about someone walking out beforehand and when it happened i went into straight panic mode but it only happened for like 15 mins

, now everytime I smoke I have a panic attack so I decided to stop at all I think for usar that have this problem is not a good idea to use chemicals that messed with our brains

The ones I get make my heart beat super fast and hard to the point you can almost see my heart jumping out of my chest which makes me think I'm about to have a heart attack and then I feel like I'm about to faint