Cucks post their girls, bulls rate and tell you how they would use them

cucks post their girls, bulls rate and tell you how they would use them.

would position her so that her head is off the bed and facefuck her so that my nuts keep slapping her nose. You like that, cuckboy?

These threads are cancer

blindfold her and tie her up. take her to a forest out in the middle of nowhere and let my dogs fuck her. chain her to a tree and leave her there.

>post their girls

you first faggot

honest question not making fun of your fetish, how many of you support hillary clinton

oh no, one of these threads again...

I support Donald Trump

What does that have to do with anything idiot?

lol i'm voting trump

Not me at least

well hillary supporters are called cucks by most trump supporters

guess the real cucks here are trump supporters m8 LMAO

epic meme bro!

Tuesday I finally get to watch my girl suck another cock!

which one an why

right because flatter stomach, but really before i fuck her I'd tie up and slap around both of them.

tell me how you'd use my wife, plenty pics to share

going to gang bang her with my fraturnity brothers while you watch. may get more humiliating for you but we'll see how she feels about having you wear her thong and keep us hydrated with light beer during our marathon fucking sesion.

Swear to god I went to highschool with her Jesus LMFAO. Went by stiffy or sticky? Some shit

continue posting your wife

nice ass, too bad you are never going to get to fuck her again. looser

I'd turn her over.

"No. Missionary. It's how I like it."

Pull out and bust on her gut.

"I want children. But not today."

email me at shadybizalex at gmail. we will continue this

skank, wouldn't even touch that used up trash

>those thick thighs wrapped around your back

who is this? your girl?

Let her ride hard!

dated her from 8-9th grade but she moved away. she got thick. Would impregnate and start a family with/10

Who would shoot sticky hot ropes on her face?

MOARMOTHERFUCKER.

I would start simply by saying, "There are no brakes on the rape train."

Who likes her butt?

How would you use her?

Which one?

what the fuck is wrong with their mouths?

PLEASE say she has daddy issues.

as my personal fuck toy of course. how we use you will be up to you. could range from publicly buying us drinks as we flirt in front of your friends to you dressing in her panties and sucking my flacid cock to get it ready for her. ;)

Shes such a slut

she's begging

you beg me for her cuck.

god I want to get my sister pregnant so bad

yeah, she passes the test. write me at shadybizalex at gmail and we will continue talking about how im going to use your wife cuck

What do you think guys?

she'll behave i swear.

beg me to fuck your girls, most pathetic cuck wins and there girl will be my fap material tonight

Oh please fuck her. She derserves it more than anything.

Not my girl. Just a friend I want to see getting used.Post nudes for replies.

Emmy Grace

9/10
Have her bend ever my lap fingering her ass until she begs for my dick

i don't think that the first guy has a gf either so i got to give it to the 2nd.

Which guy?

def if we worked together in b/s office or a college send her dirty messages all day and the surprise her by demanding she wait for me in a stallso I could fuck the shit out of her. then have her send a snap of my dick in her mouth for her bf

any more?

you

HERE COMES THE CRIMSON CHIN

nudes?

You're fucking retarded.

Yes.

Really nobody wants any of my annoying ass fuck toy?

My gf

I'd duct tape her mouth shut and pull her arms behind her back, then force her to look you in the eyes while I relentlessly pound her from behind.
Anyone want some of my wife?

What would you do, I have a ton of pics

continue, her bf is going to have to watch me destroy her pussy.

yeah

danish ex-gf, had me send this to her now-boyfriend

She's got her collar on

Will reply to whoever does her (If it's good)

Post pussy and tits

Post pussy and tits
Go on

18 Yr old gf

Wow she looks great. Love to see her nudes.

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing this girls clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax,hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her,pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly,"You came so much inside of me", then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again.

i stand corrected cuck, it checks out. I don't think you will be holding that leash anymore though. email shadybizalex at gmail and we can continue.

The one in the back

what would you do to my girl? i think she's been cheating on me but can't prove it

I'd ask if the reason she doesn't wear her wedding ring is A: Isn't married or B: Has a faggot for a husband

You can take that leash here or she can take the next dick that comes along. She's a filthy slut, she doesn't care where she gets it.

Cuck me

My little slut wife told me that story