I bet some of you are still mad

I bet some of you are still mad

Im waiting for the match against >us

like this thread

>almost get your team eliminated in the knockout rounds by missing 17 shots against Iceland and Austria, including a penalty
>Quresma and an "18 year old" Sanches have to bail you out, while Pepe saves every bit of attack the opponent has to offer
>don't even play the final after getting injured in 15 minutes
>team plays better without you
>random African guy scores the winning goal
>take off your training clothes after the final whistle and limp around yelling tsu for the cameras
>take dozens of pictures with the medal and trophy, as if you had done anything to deserve it
>rui patricio and eder are not even in the team pictures

TSUUUU

but rui and eder are in the pic user
and beimg involved in 2/3 of the goals isnt exactly nothing

Not really. Just proves what a joke the 24 team format is. Hopefully the jews at Fifa wont ruin the wc with an expanded format which lets irrelevant shitters pass on.

I know you're still buthurt about messi being shit but OP is referring to Portugal not CR7, please go away.

Quite the contrary my dear Marko.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This

>Italy and Germany the two best teams force to kill each other out in the fucking quarter finals

>win the group stage group? You get to play another top seeded team! Got 3rd place? Dont worry you get the easy peasy road

>all the powerhouses on one side of the knockout stages and all the meme teams on the other

What a joke.

I wish I could bottle your tears and send them to CR7. Something even sweeter about Americaitlyn tears. U.S.A. will never win anything internationally in football, ever.

lol

>he thinks its the world cup

Portugal is lucky Greece wasn't there

not to mention it was all planned for portugal to go 3rd place

You're Canadian. Your opinion is worth less than a beaners to me and you're irrelevant in real life. Our national team is leagues ahead of one who got Brazil'd by fucking Honduras

>leaf

Reminder that Portugal could have never won the Euros under the old format

>a fucking leaf

Im mexican but the gringo is right. Just go away maple nigger go back to your iceniggerstick

Too late, already planned for Qatar. Litterally for purely political reasons.

This new format looks harder for you guys, though.

I'm only mad about the semi-final against France.

why not?
greece did so and they were worse than portugal quality wise
im not saying that portugal hasnt been lucky but luck is part of any sports competition and it shouldnt lesser their archivement
no one will give a fuck about how awful they played and how lucky some of their wins were in a few years

>implying I didn't root for my gypsy cousins

would have bet a cheeky tenner on them but didn't want to jinx it

Rather be a leaf than a cuck. Americans have no heart when it comes to sport. Only heart you have ever shown was 1980 Hockey gold medal and it was a bunch of college kids kek.

>2004 Greece was bad

They beat the hosts twice. They beat France who were still talented back then and had Zidane. They beat the Czechs who had a decent team and with fucking Nedved. They deserved to win that year unlike Portugal who had Croatia and France as tough opponents.

t. Ping Ling Abdul Trudeau

Why would anybody be mad? It worked out perfect for everyone
>Christiano fan boys: he won a Euro. Truly truly he is the greatest
>Everyone else: lol, Ronaldo didn't even play in the final

Why are you such a fucking cry baby? Anytime in the future this tournament comes up you're just going to start crying?

>w-well they didn't de-deserve it 30 years ago be-because...

Just shut the fuck up and go practice some apehoop, jamal.

Shouldn't have choked then. Still laughing at Croatia's meme demise.

>Your opinion is worth less than a beaners to me

fucking keked

t. Demarcus Gonzalez Rodriguez "The Cuck" Jones III

I still have to do a double-take every time I think about it. All those old-as-shit defenders, that "let's just defend and hope Ronaldo does something" ""strategy"", the injuries, Eder "zero national team goals" Lopes, and those three draws in a "easy 9 points" group. I kept thinking we were going to be eliminated. After we beat Croatia (a superior team) I started having a tiny tiny hope, then came Poland, Wales, and when we got France most of us thought this was it. Victory has never been this sweet.

Plus this guy finally getting the international recognition he deserves.

croatia and france were among the best teams in this euro
in some way history repeats itself with portugal winning this euro, greece didnt played "attractive" aswell but its hard to argue against results, its not their problem if the opponent loses

A

FUCKING

DENTIST

greece were shit. even a greek will admit their team was nowhere near a top team, but that just makes their achievement better. one of those miracles like lester last year or livershit/ac milan 2005, or miracle on ice you get the idea. sometimes the rank outsider on paper pulls it off and its remembered forever. portugal were worse than france sure but more likely to win than greece were

>Italy and Germany the two best teams force to kill each other out in the fucking quarter finals
Not the format's fault, in a QF any two teams can face each other no matter how good they are and it all depends on the draw. Like how in the 2006 WC Germany and Argentina faced each other in the QFs even when they both appeared to be the best teams of the tournament at that moment.

>all the powerhouses on one side of the knockout stages and all the meme teams on the other
That's Spain and England's fault for not topping their groups.

The idea was having three group winners in one side of the bracket and three in the other one.

>3rd place teams win in the first year

That's great are you dumb

so butthurt
please leave

literally is there more of a sham "star" player? looked like shit the entire tournament, laughable.at best.

But I ain't stressin', true friends one question