Nightly old school runescape thread

nightly old school runescape thread
current playlist wavelength.fm/osrs
what's everyone up to tonight? just tried to do some zulrah, realized i'll never learn it and gave up. doing some slayer now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XIlZ9S6hzBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

return this to the museum you stole it from.

Brutal

i've never done zulrah but even a babby can do it.
you just need to be competent with switches gear/prayer
if you can get a firecape without almost dying zulrah is ez mode

>baby can do it
>competent gear/prayer
>firecape
???????? do you know what easy means?

i cant get a fire cape either :/

OSRS sucks

idk what kind of a casual nigger fag you have to be to not be able to get a firecape
literally the easiest thing in the fucking world

go to bed you child

no im 20 unemployed and i have all the time in the world fag

play RS3, babbies

well considering you are playing ezscape maybe you should stepp the fucc up bich boii
nobody cares about ur 99 cook/wc

i remember you from last night. also your choice in music is just as gay as your name.

>jad was once the hardest boss in the game
>still pretty hard even by today's standards
>calling people niggers
u wot m8

Doing slayer using melee with wines for food op don't be stupid please realize wine lowers your attack and hence your accuracy buy some cheap tuna. Good luck scaping nub also stop pretending to be a grill

OP Lvl?

Give me ur shit then

Can I do zulrah with 80 Mage, 92 range, 87 hp, and 60 pray?

Alright now you're just baiting n*gger.

Woke up to a two day ban for botting today. Sucks. I botted 70-99 range no problem, 76-88 strength tho = banned. Fortunately it was only a two day ban. Just hope my stats don't get rolled back.

92 atm. tryig to get to 100 so i can join a bossing clan.

getting 60 attack for d scim

Atleast you got that far, i botted like 1-50 something mage and got a perm instantly

stocking up my lobsters while debating lvl 99 fishing.

botting lol

Been trying to buy 500k Wooden Cats for the past month.

They will, Jagex always checks your history of stat levels up and will automatically downgrade whatever seems fishy, like getting 7 levels in 16 hours or something.
They'll nuke your levels past what you botted so gg.

training agility/ alching so I can get 75 mage for money snek

i hope they get rolled back, i hope you get permabanned fucking cheating faggot literally kill yourself please

just starting out wanna donate?

>people actually listen to this

those pleb ass loking stats...

any pures or pvpers up in here?

whats with your set up there op?

Nah, i botted agility up to 60 from like level 20 and it wasn't reversed, only got a 2day tho

Is this on the actual runescape sight or are you on one of them private servers. I seriously wish I could transfer my money from new shit scape to old RS

Just started a week ago, got membs like yesterday. Good to be back c: trying to build my bank a bit but its slowwww

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to goldswap from RS3 to OSRS

obby maul pker here, shit died when everyone pussy outs bneck risks

wines are pretty cheap, and i don't need to eat a lot to fill an inventory with loot here. also gives me an excuse to use my attack potions.

You are indeed.

Its oldschool, i use osbuddy client. Theres tons of people who are reliable who will trade new rs money for oldschool money, at a loss of course

that obvious advert for rs gold site, go to hell OP, i dont need it here too

i'm on to you, you fucking shill

Through third party sites ? Or the actual jagged site

Actual highly reputated players who are approved by jagex. One also has a twitter, forgot who it was but he had swap on his twitter handle

Jagex forums probably work fine.

Lololol @ this rage over an online game.
You go ahead and spend countless hours leveling while I'm doing something productive.
Basement dweller detected.

i bet you also use drugs and think its cool
>productive
top fucking kekzozzle mate

>something productive
>shit posting on Sup Forums
try harder kek

Yeah heroin, coke, Xanax too actually it's the bees knees.
I don't think I'm cool for doing it tho.
W/ that response I don't imagine you're older than 15.

So my runescape account was in the hands of a long lost friend for 7 years. I go online to take the account back (successfully) and I look at my stats and have 99 mage. Not a bad time to get back into the game either. I made about 20 million in a couple nights of bossing with friends.

ooooooooooooo rock me amadeus

I'm banned from RS retard. I would bot while I was at work.
My stats won't get rolled back and I'll keep botting while you guys eat Cheetos and try to level up your magic.

The 2 day ban is given to every account suspected of botting. When they confirm your account actually has botted, you'll be permanently banned. The perm ban sometimes comes weeks or even months after the 2 day ban. Sorry m8, you're screwed.

lol 07 scape oldschool
Must be summer

Please don't mention doing productive things when you openly admit to using hard drugs.

OP confirmed underage

listens to "satanic" techno-metal

enjoy your ban

ye just contacted mmk, ur gona get banned fucking cheating scum lmao enjoy ur mac donalds "work" fuckface xD

I'm very productive drug user guys. You don't know anyone who uses drugs and isn't a productive member of society?

how about a trip to the Philippines?

The game is better than new RS but still trash since you can buy in-game gold basically now. They sold out years ago.

Uh oh I'm terrified.
please give me a second chance big tough internet guy!! :(

Just cause I work at McDonalds doesn't mean I'm not a productive member of society btw

its not that bad.

flash2: karajama and chill ne body??

Thanks. Usually they perm ban you if you not skills that are used for money making, I just botted combat skills. Either way, don't care if I get banned. I'll just bot up another acct.

why do you have those items op

Most people are, just sounds like a fucking idiot

they heal a good amount for very cheap.

Druggies don't do anything productive. Unless you count spreading pseudo intellectual philosophy and opinions as productive then no.

what is it? i thought it was zamorak wine

They also lower your attack level slowing down your kills/hr
But you're training on blue dragons so I doubt you understand the concepts of efficiency

normal wine
i use attack potions

>ranged/magic
>slayer

What do you mean when you meme arrow words like that?

flash2: karajama and chill ne body??

the lowering of attack doesnt matter if hes using ranged/magic, which he should be

hes killing dragons because of slayer

He's training attack though.

>heroin
>productive
Strange. All my local heroin junkies are dead, dying or in prison.

you wont regret it, dds pking is fun as fuck

1 item dds no risk pvp or using it as a spec weapon on a real build? either is viable but you're a shitlord if you're using it as a 1 itemer weap

dscim to dds is what i had in mind

shitlord is a tumblr insult

Are there any world 2 fishing guild niggers in this thread?
Sakana?

holy hell, please kill yourself if you truly believe that.

just did my first master clue. got 660k for it

i love clues but hate my luck with them :(

same.

>medium clue
>get blue banner thing and some other shit
>says 4.2mil worth woah nigga
>turns out nobody buys banners
>shit

>shit music
>trash account
>not rs3
yep, its summer.

Nigger what. Jagex has stated that Zulrah is the hardest boss. You've never done it and are saying it is easy? Fuck off prat, and to try it and then come here and tell me it is easy

Shut the fuck up dumb frogposter

Fucking RS3 is so much easier than OSRS. This is coming from someone who has played both

>is on Sup Forums
>calls Pepe "frog poster"
There's a special corner in hell for you, newfag. You are the newest newfag I've ever seen.

Just learn Zulrah already you little bitch

It's a breeze compared to even basic bitch RS3 bosses like beastmaster

No nigger, I'd rather do fun stuff like clues and slayer. I can't stand doing the same thing over and over like Zulrah requires. Plus I don't have the time

thanks for the thread. i'll try to post tomorrow same time after work. good night all.

>Doesn't have time
>Plays OSRS
Might as well just quit

If you aren't gaining xp then you aren't doing it right
I don't even know how you can possible have fun without getting optimal XP or GP p/h tbh

>loli catgirl
>mfw I gave you bond money and encouraged you to try and get zulrah stats once upon a time

youtu.be/XIlZ9S6hzBc
This should help, but your stats might be what's causing you so much trouble. Zulrah is a bitch to learn if you only have the bare minimum stats, even if you have the best gear you can possibly wear

>talks about optimal gp
>has 55m bank
Damn nigga I don't even play anymore and I'm richer than you
Kek, try shitposting a little harder