Your cunt

>Your cunt
>How often do you think about suicide
US
Every single day.

This is a normie board. Nobody cares about your mopey omegafaggotry.

>Canada
>Every day
I am good at literally nothing, I am not smart, sociable, attractive or have practical skills. I have no prospect of a happy and successful future. Unironically gonna kys in a couple of months.

Flag
Every day, I've sorta accepted that I might not live to see next year.

I was actually planning to kill myself in November, but I decided to live for a little more. But if I don't manage to move out of this country this year, I'll off myself.

Probaby going to do it in June, that way my family won't be bummed out around the holidays

Flag
Was every day for years.
Now maybe a couple times a week.

Sorry about that. How are you going to do it?

Never, living is too much fun.

Looking for a way that would be quick and painless for me, but easy for the coroners who have to remove my body. Probably overdose on pain meds

>This is a normie board.
Wrong, fuck off back to plebbit..

I'm doing yew poisoning, I really hope everything works out for me so I don't have to do this though.

Unless something comes up that changes my life drastically this is the only forseeable future for me. Good luck user.

Used to be at night just when i'm about to go to bed,

>Used to
What is your secret to making it stop?

never
i want to live and see how the USA gets nuked and burns

why do i even come to this idiotic board anymore

All the time, yeah.

I just repressed it, along with other problems

If I was to kill myself it'd probably be at a random time

Why is everyone on this board suicidal and mentally I'll? Is that why your posts are so shit

what part of sweden do you live in? not gonna wait for the RWDS?

I live in north-eastern Scania, close to Kristianstad.

how brown is it there? looks a little to close to malmo, i legit have fantasies about moving to östersund area since they have houses for sale for cheap af and i imagine the mud niggers haven't invaded there yet.

I don't live in Kristianstad, I live in a nearby town. There's sort of a tiny local ghetto here, but the inhabitants are really passive, the crime rate isn't high at all here. My suicidal tendencies have very little to do with immigration and more to do with the governments other fuckups.

just move somewhere else then

Flag
Every day

I tried to move to Malta bit couldn't find a job there. I'll have another shot later this year.

change of scenery did wonders for me, now i only think about once every couple weeks and even then its nothing like i used to be

Start taking Vitamin D.

Seriously, it helps.

It felt great, but the two job interviews I attended didn't lead to employment, so I had to go after two weeks.

what is wrong with this mentally ill board

GET OUT

Fuck off leafshit, go back to Facebook.

go back to r9k retard

dont bully us on our suicide feels thread

Make me, loser.