You weren't born in the USA

>You weren't born in the USA
>Life instantly ruined

>You weren't born in the USA
dodged a bullet there...literally

this place is a niggerspic muslim shithole. Why in gods name would you ever want to live here?

its not difficult for beans like you to get in here, just hurry up before the wall goes up

>Be born in the USA
>Parents can't afford the delivery fee plus tip
>get shot

>weren't born in new zealand
>live here anyway

>born in the usa
whatever I guess

you mean the fence

Leave anytime

t. non-midwesterner

Tough luck, pal.

cuz minimal wage there is better then average wage in my cunt.

move to new england 2bh. place is a fucking paradise.

You have a higher murder rate than the US tho

no, i mean a big, beautiful wall jose now fuck off

you can leave, what's stopping you?

>place is a fucking paradise

Are you implying it's a paradise because there arent any blacks here because I am black and reside in a Connecticut suburb.

you white bois are very delusional.

Don't feel bad, Pedro. At least your undies don't have shart stains.

You probably live in New Britain LMFAO

I don't have any problem w/ blacks. I live in chicago now. Like give me some props.

He can't just move to the US unless he wants to live off the grid you know.

this

wew lad

we'll just keep moving farther north, no reason to have to live near your kind in the current year

I lived in Chicago my entire life and can't stand blacks. I think you are lying

I generally despise the ones who will beg me for money and scream at me and shit, but they're not all bad that's for sure.

The few good ones aren't worth the hassle of dealing with the rest of them

Biggest purchasing power
Things that I care about (electronics and clothes) are 12 times less expensive
Can own assault weapons
Better culture (at least for me)
Houses and neighborhoods are 1000 times prettier
The USA is the center of the world Argentina is never taking into account
Higher wages
I would rather speak English than Spanish
Chris Chan lives there

The USA is better than Argentina in literally every aspect

>tfw

JUST

Also I forgot The average house there would be considered a mansion here seriously in this shithole everyone lives in microhouses
Also if you want to buy a house in shitholetina you are going to have to spend like 40 years working like a good goi just to pay for it

Wait, you guys have little houses? B-but you're new world, why

I don't know how big british houses are but they are probably bigger than most latin american houses

Burger houses are massive tbf

everything is bigger in burger land. we got bigger tits. men and women.

Wasn't there some chart showing that new Swedish houses are larger?

And all of them made of plastic

no

This. I turned down a job in the states yesterday.

Is it true that in swede land your houses are completely furnished with ikea furniture and that there is a sauna in everyone's house? that's lit 2bh senpai

IKEA furniture is common because it's cheap.

Saunas are only common in the municipalities that border Finland.

He probably dodging bullets rn

There are stories of people here being killed only to get robbed of 20 pesos (1.3 dollars)
Every single house here is locked behind bars so they don't get robbed this is the case even in rich suburbs

build a wall

test

Australians have the highest median wage, go there

>Living in Ausfalia

Is a lot better than here but I don't want to live in the southern hemisphere anymore

I'll marry you to give citizenship

Why? It's literally no different except the seasons are reverse.

If it's the associate with the 3rd world than don't worry it's fucking Australia a 1st world country.

Own a 2500 sqft ranch 3bd 2bth 2car garage. 400sqft screened in patio

And honestly it feels small.

money isn't everything kid

If he's some materialistic faggot who believes in the Hollywood memes and consumerism it is for him.

I`d prefer to be able to get my own flat and car before my parents die. I think consumerism is a bit above this level.
In Russia I`d have to be a fucking top-tier economist or programmer to have $3000 a mounth, and I have to be it to get a working visa. While you can be a taxi driver or a waiter for the same amount of money with almost the same prices. I can`t imagine why homeless people and bad neighbourhoods even exist in the first world. I guess people just happen not to recognize their own luck.

Maybe because things cost more here than in Russia?

You don't get first world wages and keep your 3rd world prices.

It's not actually a utopia here where everyones skipping around under rainbows and riding unicorns.

Where I live we spend well over half our wages on living costs, much to the surprise of Russians I've met here on Sup Forums who think this is only a reality in their country.

I should say living costs as in housing.

I FUCKING LIVR IN KANSAS AND THE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE EVERYWHERE

Then explain why building my computer costed me 2500 dollars if I had built that shit in the usa it would have costed me like barely 1000 dollars
(msi z170a m5 gtx 1070 16 gb ram ddr4 i7 6700k 240gb ssd 3tb hdd)

A pair of sneakers in the USA are like 40 dollars here they are 100

Because you have retarded tariff laws like Brazil.

That's luxury goods too you fucking whiner. Jesus Christ this is the suffering "poverty" you third worlders whine about.

Being a poor third worlder used to mean you lived in a mud hut or shack with no running water, electricity, or access to clean drinking water or food.

I don't give a shit if you can't afford meme stuff like sneakers or 3 cars or whatever. It's fucking meme crap that doesn't actually improve your life at all.

Argentinians are the most succesful latin migrants in the US though, even if op has good points about the decadence about our country, he's bitching about everything and doing shit. Also
>Moving to US
Just no, smart people moves to Canada.

14 sq.m. studio in my place costs at least $200 a mounth which is a bit bigger then the minimal wage. People complaining about living costs here are actually 'middle-class' workers with 5-years university education.

It's what I figured, all the third worlders on this site seem to be middle class people bitching that luxury goods cost a bit more than in the western world.

I mean honestly, a faggot with a gaming computer thinks he's some poor suffering third worlder, when half the world doesn't have access to running water give me a break.

>luxury goods

This is the term that people from 3rd world shitholes like gayartina use to convince their stupid population that a fucking cellphone such as iPhone is some kind of luxury stuff

A computer, a cellphone, a video game console, they are calling this stuff luxury goods like if they were a fucking Ferrari or a mansion they are shit that shouldn't cost you the wage of a working month

gtfo chang wah go make fish and chips in australia

>tfw not born in South America

>A computer, a cellphone, a video game console, they are calling this stuff luxury goods like if they were a fucking Ferrari or a mansion they are shit that shouldn't cost you the wage of a working month

They are luxury goods, you don't need them to survive. They are purely for entertainment.

So what you have to save up a bit for that shit? That really isn't that big of a deal at all. It wasn't that long ago when most Americans couldn't afford that shit and we went along just fine.

Go up to your nearest shanty town and relate to them the struggles of the 3rd world not having the latest gaming computer and iphone.

Oh, I`m really happy I`m not born in middle-African village with literally no food and water. Nevertheless, it still pisses me off that I have to have an actual serious job to be able to afford living space, food and internet, when in some countries people can work for three hours a day as a waiter and still have time and money left to have an actual life.

You may have been born in a poor shithole but you speak two languages and have foreskin. That's more than 90% of Americans can claim.

count your blessings

We'll probably be saying the same thing about Canada by the end of Trump's term.

>countries people can work for three hours a day as a waiter and still have time and money left to have an actual life

You're delusional if you think that's what it's actually like here. It's literally the exact same as you're describing here kek.

You have to have a high class job to afford living space food, and Internet and all that shit here.

And yeah you should be fucking grateful your not in a African village, because that's what people mean when they say third world poverty.

What`s the meme with a foreskin? Is USA secretely Israel in some way?

Most males are circumcised here in the US and Canada including myself.

It started out as some puritan anti-masturbation stunt in the 1930s/20s or something, but people kept doing it, because it became a tradition.

It started as a meme to prevent masturbation. no one knows why we do it in 2016; people don't even put an ounce of thought into it before they mutilate their sons. its just done because their fathers suffered it, so on and so forth.

Wow, didn`t know that. Here it`s a common jewish religious practice, often made fun of.

>Wow, didn`t know that. Here it`s a common jewish religious practice, often made fun of.

It is here too, except non-jews just do it because they are and their dad was too not because of religious practice.

It originally was a fad, started in the 1910s or 1920s (around that time), by John Harvey Kellogg; an extremely wealthly and influential doctor, brother of the founder of the Kellogg company (basically THE company in the US when it comes to cereal, and they're also known for chips and other general junk food) and inventor of cornflakes.

John Harvey Kellogg was really weird and up his own ass about sexuality, and he pushed really hard for circumcision to prevent unchastity and premarital sex and keep little boys from masturbating.

Then it became a religious thing. The Bible technically says you're supposed to circumcise, even if in a lot of traditions that's considered to be one of those "old laws" - like stoning adulturers and pagans and not being allowed to wear mixed fabric - that Jesus said you don't have to follow anymore. Due to Kellogg's influence, circumcision became a thing again in mainstream American Christianity, though has been luckily dying down since the last decade or so.

I tend to believe you due to your tone, but I guess I have to work for a couple of years, get a travel visa and a plane ticket and check it out myself. If you`re right that would be some sort of relief.

I don't know, whatching the "life in russia"? channel I think where this guy just shows off Russian lifestle to show their not evil gommies to west, and though it's bit different culturally they really don't have much different stuff in the way of material goods.

Except you guys don't follow driving rules, and you seem to prefer apartments but that goes for all euros.

Though If you live away from the coasts housing is way cheaper that part isn't a meme.

It depends where you are, there is poor areas, and rich areas like everywhere else.

>born in the USA
>parents in debt from your childbirth + tip
>go to school
>in debt from semester lunch program
>graduate
>go to uni and get in student debt
>graduate again
>pay a company and land further in debt to help you find a job in this quagmire of a market
>work 80+ a week for $7.25/hr even though you are a physicist with a doctorate
>in debt and no money for retirement
>die penniless

It's great to be free.

It's the brice of freedom you gommie!

Then lets just change it to You weren't born rich in the USA